leveling problems - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

leveling problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hoss81

hoss81

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

ok iv read that the game has been patched to make leveling easier and faster but seems to me that its alot harder to level than it was in the first place, i use to leave training grounds and class up, then level on spores til like level 30 or so give or take, now seems like hours lol anyone else who played old ro notice this ?

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:50 PM

In Renewal, the amount of experience you receive from killing monsters is scaled according to the difference between your character's base level and the monster's level. The fastest way to gain levels is to hunt monsters around 10 levels higher than your character. To see where's best to level, press control-` to open the world map, then press tab to show monster locations and level ranges.

Renewal also added the Eden Group, an organisation dedicated to helping adventurers prosper. The Eden Group rewards adventurers with experience and equipment in exchange for completing quests. You can visit the Eden Group by talking with one of its NPCs situated around the world. There two NPCs in Prontera that I know of: the first is by default spawn point, and the second is in the church.

See the following articles on iRO Wiki for more information:

Experience
Eden Group

Edited by richard, 26 March 2012 - 02:11 AM.

#3 hoss81

hoss81

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

thx ill give that a try

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users