[Resolved] Buff Bonuses Are Skewed When Regenerating HP/MP - Page 2 - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Resolved] Buff Bonuses Are Skewed When Regenerating HP/MP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#26 TrySufferin

TrySufferin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AUS
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:07 PM

lol yeah    I could not control her- it was like being on a roller coaster or something. Pretty much fun but also annoying :P

Now picture you'r self in a clan war and the enemy that you'r attacking runs.  =D   ZOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM past the enemy and into the wall! =p

#27 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:58 AM

Now picture you'r self in a clan war and the enemy that you'r attacking runs.  =D   ZOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM past the enemy and into the wall! =p

Yeah , its so annoying man 

Always happens in wars and causes death

#28 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:33 PM

Any coming solution to this issue ?

#29 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:40 PM

If I have time next week I'll have another attempt at reproducing it. Unfortunately my time to focus on a single issue is limited, so if I can't reproduce something in a timely manner I have to move on to other tasks for a while and come back to the issue at a later date.

#30 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:02 PM

I've encountered some buff bugs when I used my buffs, mana shield then mount, then get attacked.

Mpsd rose up to more than 4,000, and those stats I buffed increased as well (In fact they don't work like what they show)

Spoiler

The same applied to HP/ MP (With my buffs I have maxium 11k HP and >6k MP atm, lower than what is shown in the image)

=============================

UPDATE: With video

Edited by thetrangdamvn, 24 October 2014 - 10:49 PM.

#31 TrySufferin

TrySufferin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AUS

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:01 AM

If I have time next week I'll have another attempt at reproducing it. Unfortunately my time to focus on a single issue is limited, so if I can't reproduce something in a timely manner I have to move on to other tasks for a while and come back to the issue at a later date.

TBH whats the point in spending a limited amount of time on something and not completing it and moving onto another thing. When u could spend all the time needed to remedy the problem and not have to come back to it.

Things might get done,its like breaking something and sticky taping it back together when u should of glued it...

im not having a go at u or anything just an opinion.

#32 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:50 AM

TBH whats the point in spending a limited amount of time on something and not completing it and moving onto another thing. When u could spend all the time needed to remedy the problem and not have to come back to it.

Things might get done,its like breaking something and sticky taping it back together when u should of glued it...

Have you ever worked in a stressful company or large company which you needed to finish several tasks on a given period of time?

For example, what if you have given by your manager to accomplish 7 tasks which you needed to finish within 1 day and at the end of the day you only accomplished 1 task, why? because you entirely focused your effort and time to only 1 task, in the end you don't become productive.

Its just like an aptitude test which accompanied by time pressure, try to focus on one problem which is very hard and I'm very sure you will get failed score, the tactic there is to jump to easier one if one problem you think is very hard.

Now does it already clear your coconut shell?

Edited by CottonCandies, 25 October 2014 - 01:56 AM.

#33 TrySufferin

TrySufferin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AUS

Posted 25 October 2014 - 05:39 PM

Have you ever worked in a stressful company or large company which you needed to finish several tasks on a given period of time?

For example, what if you have given by your manager to accomplish 7 tasks which you needed to finish within 1 day and at the end of the day you only accomplished 1 task, why? because you entirely focused your effort and time to only 1 task, in the end you don't become productive.

Its just like an aptitude test which accompanied by time pressure, try to focus on one problem which is very hard and I'm very sure you will get failed score, the tactic there is to jump to easier one if one problem you think is very hard.

Now does it already clear your coconut shell?

Lol nothing u just said relates to what i was getting at...

#34 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:37 AM

Perhaps it is a case of where his bosses are telling him to work on other things first, and as he gets a bit of spare time, he works on this too? He does have a life outside of Rose you know.

#35 TrySufferin

TrySufferin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AUS

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:38 PM

Perhaps it is a case of where his bosses are telling him to work on other things first, and as he gets a bit of spare time, he works on this too? He does have a life outside of Rose you know.

it wasnt aimed at him, as i already said.

basically i was just saying it didnt make sense to me

half hearting a problem...

#36 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:57 AM

it wasnt aimed at him, as i already said.

basically i was just saying it didnt make sense to me

half hearting a problem...

I know what you mean. I think right now, especially with Shaz gone, that development is going to be slower than ever. I hope they find a new CM soon.

#37 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:47 AM

I know what you mean. I think right now, especially with Shaz gone, that development is going to be slower than ever. I hope they find a new CM soon.

That's true but also it sounds like Genesis is having trouble duplicating the issue himself and he needs to do that so he can figure out why it's happening.  It happens to people in certain situations but not every time. Sporadic problems like that are the worst to solve but he hasn't given up on finding the fix. He was just being honest about the fact that he can't devote all of his time to this when he has many other projects that also need his attention.

#38 jaymes20

jaymes20

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:03 AM

It happens when adrenaline rush is triggering while ur using a food (goulash)

#39 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:18 AM

Just a quick update to say that I'm finally able to reproduce the issue consistently on my own client.  I'll have a fix for this issue as soon as I have some time available to dedicate to it.

#40 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:02 AM

It took a while to get to it, but this issue should finally be corrected for next patch.  Thanks to everyone who provided information to get this bug in a reproducible form for debugging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users