Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 8/26 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 8/26

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

Tiki Tuesday

Welcome folks, this is the thread to ask questions for our next Tiki Tuesday liveshow, at 3pm on the 26th. Please check previous threads to see if the question you have has been answered by us already. A QUESTION for you all: what is your favorite comedy movie of the 1980s?

Oahu was a fantastic place to visit and I’ll share some videos and pictures during the live show.
Tikis
Some replica tikis based on the originals kept at the Bishop Museum in Honolulu
Aloha Shirts
Bailey’s: The biggest repository of vintage Hawaiian shirts I’ve ever seen.
The TIkis
Some pictures from the Tikis, a modern Polynesian inspired bar/restaurant.
Album of the week: Hawaiian Tiki Luau. Probably shared this before, but this is what I was listening to when listening or driving around Waikiki

For the recipe of the week: SPAM MUSUBI
In Oahu, this was as common as a hot dog and a tasty snack-to-go.

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:50 PM

...Why are you not in bed Oda...?

#3 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:24 AM

Wow early start this week :P

Is or can anything be done to stop the new flooding of these spam pm's? I doubt I'm the only one having these still going on. I know there are others that don't, & Inubishi provided me with about everything she could, to stop them, but I have been getting loads of these since last maintenance.

I've never looked at, or seen the gear that kRO already has, that we don't, however I was wondering if it was possible to get some new mid, & lower headgear, rather than all the upper headgear we have been getting? If they haven't been creating any can you please request they do? Off hand, I can only think of about a handfull of mid, or lower gear, & dozens of upper gear. I don't mean junk items either, like Orange in the Mouth, Glasses, etc...

We are asking for more headgears.and I will set up another headgear design submission thread. 

If someone has a link to the kRO Items I would like to see it. Thanks.

Edited by Oda, 26 August 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:04 PM

1. What's the ETA on revamping the current Bounty Boards (Juno, Payon, Splendide, El Discastes) to reflect the new level restrictions?
I will try to push for those within the next couple of weeks. 
2. Any progress on getting any of those 4 years of updates we're still missing (especially nightmare Scaraba)?

We should have our next big update in October. 

#5 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

Welcome back from vacations, since Oda must be super rested I've prepared a battery of questions/suggestions/reminders :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

☺Genetic skill thorn wall, anything being done to re-enable it in woe, maybe ask kro if it's possible to give it back its old effect without pushback? Also deluge, it doesn't bug emps in kro, ask for fix instead of perma-disable! it sucks.

We will ask about this again. 

☺Dungeon teleport scroll, please include the option to warp to biolab 4th floor, would be awsome <3

Let's see if we can modify the item 

☺Wickebine black cat ears, according to kro's effects it grants a low chance to "completely bypass regular enemy's mdef" but that doesn't work in iro, can you re-check that you got correct kro info? it's a really old headgear.

There may be multiple hats with that same sprite, we'll have to cehck. 

☺Whatever happened to the homunculus-only orc dungeon map?

It got put to the back burner, but it still something we are considering. 

☺How about a login message on top of the screen (as VIP does) whenever we get server wide increased rates? Super useful so noone can complain that they missed that info.

I do not think we are able to modify that message. 

☺Hero's trails update came with new quests, mind putting up a page with info about it?

Yes, we should be expanding that page. 

☺About libra diadem, you guys said long time ago that you would have a look at its proc rate for mild wind lv2, since it's reaaaaally bad compared to the rest of the zodiac hats. Any chance you can increase the proc rate to match the rest?

We will re-examine. 

Edited by Oda, 26 August 2014 - 01:30 PM.

#6 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

How was your vacation?

It was excellent!

Any update to puzzle&dragon collaboration?

We've talked to the local branch of Gung Ho and they are interested. It's pretty new so we wouldn't be able to get it for a bit. 

Could you fix the nidhog dungeon with this coming maintenance?

+7 Stat Food are not sell-able to npcs. Is this a working as intended thing?

I still desperately want the kvasir rings, could you consider changing the trading rate or provide us another way to obtain it?

We'll have to take a look at that. 

Edited by Oda, 26 August 2014 - 01:33 PM.

#7 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

can we keep the event shadow gear effects? if not what will the effects change to when the event is over?

kRO is insistent that the stat boosts disappear when the event ends, but the other effects will remain. 

#8 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:42 PM

or 50% effect like rudolf. so it is +5 all stats

#9 VidarWolf

VidarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

are the accessories from inubashiri headgears going to be released? and if they are is there any ETA on them :3

No eta yet.

#10 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

are the accessories from inubashiri headgears going to be released? and if they are is there any ETA on them :3

they cant even get the hats right....

#11 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:51 PM

can we keep the event shadow gear effects? if not what will the effects change to when the event is over?

This would be nice. From what it sounds like the items will be leaving Oct 1st. I don't see how they can stay in the game, & not have the stats, or what the point of it would be.

#12 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:57 PM

would like to know as well.

if they're staying, can we have another sets of shadow gears?

#13 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:21 PM

would like to know as well.

if they're staying, can we have another sets of shadow gears?

and dont make them kafrashopped

#14 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:39 AM

and dont make them kafrashopped

or make a black version of GTB poop them. it's just silly.

#15 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:19 AM

The purpose of the event set and the limited stat bonus is just to let more people know about what shadow gears are like. Eventually they are gonna introduce the sets that were put on sakray. 

#16 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:12 AM

Are you ever gonna make a custom map instead of ice 3 for the god creation map now that you can?

It would be something to consider and have a discussion with the community about. 

#17 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:15 PM

My favorite 80's comedy is The Blues Brothers

I have asked before and Campitor said that he would have to ask Holden, so I'm wondering there's any update on "un-binding" the Stunning Star Eyepatch

This headgear was sold in the Kafra shop and has no real special effects.

Ok, should be able to check that this week. 

Edited by Oda, 26 August 2014 - 01:37 PM.

#18 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:43 PM

Question:

Aimed Bolt states that if the target is immobilized (ankle snare, electric shocker, warg bite) that the skill will deal extra damage.  Is Aimed Bolt checking to see if the target is in an immobile state, or is it checked to see if the target is effected by the 3 skills mentioned?  I had hoped that one of my shadow chasers could use the skill effectively by using Close Confine on monsters since Close Confine makes the monsters immobile and is basically no different that ankle snare.  Is there any way the skill could be changed to deal the extra hits when the target is immobilized by any skill (specifically the ones that state that they immobilize the target)?

Also is anything going to be done with the class specific headgears?  So far as I'm aware, nothing has been done with them since they were put on Sakray, and at least for Shadow Chasers, it's really difficult to test anything because there are no MATK daggers to use, not to mention it's really difficult to copy any skills unless you make a crap ton of other characters yourself.  Is there any way we can test some of the suggested changes to the headgears, especially for the ones that never had a good effect to begin with? (i.e. Shadow Chasers)

It's something we will return to the forefront soon, as we've been busy with USRC, Hero's Trail, Shadow items and other urgent projects. 

Edited by Oda, 26 August 2014 - 01:40 PM.

#19 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

Question:

Aimed Bolt states that if the target is immobilized (ankle snare, electric shocker, warg bite) that the skill will deal extra damage.  Is Aimed Bolt checking to see if the target is in an immobile state, or is it checked to see if the target is effected by the 3 skills mentioned?  I had hoped that one of my shadow chasers could use the skill effectively by using Close Confine on monsters since Close Confine makes the monsters immobile and is basically no different that ankle snare.  Is there any way the skill could be changed to deal the extra hits when the target is immobilized by any skill (specifically the ones that state that they immobilize the target)?

that should include status effects that immobilize too.. stone, sleep and frozen...

#20 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

Question:

It should work with other skills too.

I know a lot of people used aim bolt to lvl when they got the new lvl cap since SCs get emergency escape.

Edited by Myzery, 26 August 2014 - 12:54 PM.

#21 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

Can you guys make Poring coins not sellable to npc?  I tried to sell it to npc, but it not even listed on the item list to sell.  The item cant be dropped or sold to npc currently. 

We can make these NPC vendable I think. 

Can you guys adjust the elemental endow hats to have a higher prock.  Other than the Big Fish head hat, the other elemental hat prock rates sucks really bad.  I would use it for 30 mins without it procking once for endow!!

Please let us know what class you are on, what you are fighting and your character. 

Edited by Oda, 26 August 2014 - 01:41 PM.

#22 Eyjafjallajokull

Eyjafjallajokull

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:28 PM

Please fix the gvg maps, you made the pvp instead of GVG! Please?

We will be checking these out. 

Could we have future lucky packs at 300pts instead of the 500pts?

#23 2046131212144832203

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

Please please please improve the bot hunter. There are too many bot in every map. SInce you at comodo, you can check te papunchika forest. TOO many bots there.

#24 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

My favorite 80's comedy is The Blues Brothers

I have asked before and Campitor said that he would have to ask Holden, so I'm wondering there's any update on "un-binding" the Stunning Star Eyepatch

This headgear was sold in the Kafra shop and has no real special effects.

It's actually tradable now, but no one knows to sell any ):

#25 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

It's actually tradable now, but no one knows to sell any ):

Oh cool, it must have been in the last week or so! Thanks =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users