The usage of Gadgets and supportive engineering.
Leonis words regarding the future Artisan was to maintain some of the offensive abilites we have while adding more supporting use of our engineering. Partly to ease the pressure currently on Clerics. Let's help with that!
- Throwing Potions, throwing potions at your allies - hp/mp.
- Medical Package, healing device 'dropped like a trap for scouts'
- Air Strike, dropping auto-consumbables from above
- Totem Pole, summon: area of effect ability like dmg reduction etc
- Turrets, single target turret and AoE turret
- Trebuchet, click on the ground where to shoot, try to anticipate enemy movements. Can't attack when enemy is too close.
- Huge Crossbow, can pierce multiple enemies. Long reload time.
- Mark of Death, in combination with Turrets a skill that enable you to choose whom the single target turret fires at if said enemy is within range
- Tripwires, sets like a trap for scouts
- Forge, imbue.. stuff
- Shield, throw a protection in form of additional HP on someone. It will expire over time or until someone has injured your ally too much
- Bubble, that slows down time. Aspd and mspd is decreased
Give more suggestions and ideas and I'll add them to the list. Have already started developing a few of these suggestions but would welcome any form of brainstorming. What comes to mind when you see these bold words.
What would you wanna see yourelf for the new Artisan?
Edited by MidnightSmurf, 03 November 2014 - 02:22 AM.