Unable to log in or Banned? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Unable to log in or Banned?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DarkEnmity

DarkEnmity

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:25 AM

i was playing and doing the gramps TI quest and then someone said dont do it again because some server problem i was like what problem so i went in anyways and then no one was in there no one was doing TI's so i went -_- it then went afk came back to have a look server restarted then i waited for couple mines 10-20 mins then tried to log in says you are prohibited to log in until 2020 i was like WHAT THE FF***? ? i can log on to any my other accounts but my main account is banned for what? i need to know if anyone is getting my problem is this a bug or did i get banned ? i dont know what i did this is just my char that i play when i do gramps TI per day and thats it i dont do anythign besides that he was almost 150 aswell >.>

#2 aisensan

aisensan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

same problem

#3 aisensan

aisensan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:45 AM

eeroMG.png

sigh

#4 DarkEnmity

DarkEnmity

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:12 AM

hope the GM/DEV or who ever sorts this out fix this predicament because this is stupid they roll back and how does certain characters randomly chooses to get banned how does that work is it random or somthing ? there like mmmm IP DIP DOG -_- IT IS YOU!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users