PvP battles, Special Weapon hunts, guild name changer? - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

PvP battles, Special Weapon hunts, guild name changer?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mardymatkin

mardymatkin

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:16 AM

i played the game just less than 2 months for now, and just noticed that the game is so passive. no intense action except for those WoE and Colosseum... otherwise, its full of grinding and super hard to achieve events.

So i just thought, wouldn't it be nice if the "Battle Request" have some perks in it? i mean like points or maybe an item inside the losing opponent drops? I think it would invite more players since people would like to see their chacters move up to the top.

about Special Weapon Hunt, i dont mean about weapon that would be dropped by a boss monster. I'm thinking about having a PvP channel where everyone can attack anybody. Then there will be a OP weapon there that would make the holder become a targetable player. and since it's OP. He shouldnt be allowed to join any party or enter any safe area. AND the weapon would be randomly dropped anywhere if ever that OP weapon holder will not log in for a certain amount period of time, thus he will lose the weapon. And also since there are number of classes, one OP weapon for each class make it more exciting.

and lastly, a guild name changer please? maybe one day every 3 months...or 5? we really need one..i know many would agree.

#2 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

Dont get it... just read op op op

#3 mardymatkin

mardymatkin

I am New.