Storage/Cart Bug - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Storage/Cart Bug

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#26 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:50 AM

Wow, with all the items going missing lately I think it might be safer to just log off for a week or so. I've been transferring some expensive stuff lately.

#27 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

Wow, with all the items going missing lately I think it might be safer to just log off for a week or so. I've been transferring some expensive stuff lately.

Yeah, and the problem is if you can't remember, then it's gone forever. Especially small stuff O.O

And they require submitting a ticket, and ticket response seems really slow...

#28 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

We have the logs and we can see where an item should be. If you submit a ticket like that they should still be able to restore. I have messaged the supervisor of the GM team and he is working on it.

Could we please cut the ticket step in this case? Some people might have lost item(s) and not even realize at this point. This was an error at the server end, please get the logs looked at and the items restored.
Thank you.

#29 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

Makes sense, I went back and forth from Eden to Gramps thrice cause my Eden buffs keep on disappearing and I was like, is this Alzheimer's?

---

While on topic, is 36hrs-72hrs normal for ticket reply? A 'friend' submitted ticket and first reply took more than 36hrs, 2nd reply more than 72hrs.

are you factoring in weekends?  additionally 36 hrs seems pretty low, i'd say on average it'd take them 3 business days to get back to you unless it's a critical issue or a payment-related query.

#30 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:57 AM

are you factoring in weekends?  additionally 36 hrs seems pretty low, i'd say on average it'd take them 3 business days to get back to you unless it's a critical issue or a payment-related query.

Woooah, I see, then it's normal. Thanks!

#31 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts
  • LocationLocation Location
  • Server:Disconnected

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:16 AM

Rollback #2

Sorry double post, forum lag.

Edited by Alicia, 09 September 2014 - 11:28 AM.

#32 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

Rollback #2

Haha rek't!

That's why I love online games, everything's so fragile :)

All I do anymore is pop a few DB's and chat - the game was worth playing years ago, but

with stability issues and the current staff (no offense personally), it's just not where it's used to being.

I mean come on, really? Items disappearing? rollbacks? DDoS/bots constantly lagging the servers

with nothing being done (laughable)... who would play this game seriously anymore?

Aside from Dead Branches (and those who provide them in a seamlessly endless supply), I have no idea

what the fun is all about. Leveling blows majorly, WoE looks like a ginormous lag fest but anyways,

I could go on, but it's not the point of this thread :)

#33 Epsix

Epsix

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:28 AM

Someone PM me the charactername/item name of an affected character.

PM'ed you. Please read it when you can.

Thanks in advance!

#34 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

no rollback?  :sob:

#35 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:37 AM

Haha rek't!

That's why I love online games, everything's so fragile :)

All I do anymore is pop a few DB's and chat - the game was worth playing years ago, but

with stability issues and the current staff (no offense personally), it's just not where it's used to being.

I mean come on, really? Items disappearing? rollbacks? DDoS/bots constantly lagging the servers

with nothing being done (laughable)... who would play this game seriously anymore?

Aside from Dead Branches (and those who provide them in a seamlessly endless supply), I have no idea

what the fun is all about. Leveling blows majorly, WoE looks like a ginormous lag fest but anyways,

I could go on, but it's not the point of this thread :)

DBs are not fun anymore either. I literally got banned for a day for dbing a friend. Someone else reported me for dbing someone else.

It's absolute proof in my mind that GMs do not investigate anything thoroughly. "Someone says Doctor Tame abused DBs? Better just take their word for it. Don't bother asking the person he was dbing if they minded. Also ignore the fact that there were hundreds of dbs used that in that same span of time, yet Dr. Tame only used a few and nobody else was banned, including the person filing false reports!"

#36 Alicia

Alicia

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1912 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

No worries, X-Mas is on the way - always fun toys to play with :)

Far Cry 4 in November! Hope it's good though, like FC3. :)

#37 Damara

Damara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:14 AM

Screenshot expensive stuff you're moving around for a few days. Free, easy insurance.

#38 Soll

Soll

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:58 PM

Yeah, and the problem is if you can't remember, then it's gone forever. Especially small stuff O.O

And they require submitting a ticket, and ticket response seems really slow...

What had happened the other day was Campitor found the logs of the disappearing items, so even if you don't remember / didn't notice whatever was missing, they should still be able to see where an item should be & be able to restore it. c:

Edited by Soll, 11 September 2014 - 01:00 PM.

#39 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:38 PM

Rollback #2

omg44444_zpsf6c24382.png

!

0 user(s) are reading this topic