• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:48 PM

snapback.png

ChampPower, on 17 Sept 2014 - 7:08 PM, said:

The drill still destroys the gem. It's function has not changed at all.

Which drill were you trying? The Separation Drill supposedly changed, not the Destruction Drill.

champ devs said than destruction drill will stay as same but the separation drill will have a 100% of change u get the gem back xD

#77 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:53 PM

The drill still destroys the gem. It's function has not changed at all.

Seperation Drill now has a chance to remove the gem, but will not destroy, degrade or remove the gem on failure.
Destruction Drill is now guaranteed to destroy the gem, with no chance of failure.

what about the item mall version of staff iron blessing (5%) it can be stack together with honor shop version (5%)?

No, the IM and Honor shop versions of all the skills are the same, and cannot be stacked together.

Edited by Genesis, 17 September 2014 - 12:54 PM.

#78 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:42 PM

Running dungeons, I get plenty of cata + chem drops.

As for the crafting, I have a hard time believing that you did 7000 crafts without 1 time landing on it, especially if matthias got 12 in 1/7th what you did. Perhaps you're exaggerating slightly. Or, you have the ultimate worst luck in the game. 

#79 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:10 PM

Glaring Enargite Briolette: Enhance damage 25.

How exactly does this work? Does it add 25 damage everytime you attack ignore any reduction?

Yes, it is added to damage, so if it is working correctly, should always add 25 damage.

Also the Mesolite gems are weak. 43 mspeed for the back and 30 mspeed for the jewelery.

Considering Enchanted Saggitarious stones are 50 mspeed, and new substat can yield 50 mspeed + another stat they completely outclass these gems.

Considering they're the only gems that can be placed in those slots as extra movement speed enhancements, they are not weak. It is a choice, no one is making you place them and I'm sure many will find uses one way or another.

"Some time and effort"? I think you are using the phrase incorrectly because it is not "some time and effort" at all when we talk about 35k honor points or 175k vapor point per character because it would accumulate to hundreds of thousands of honor points or millions of valor points if the player has dozen of characters or more. Those are not "some" at all.

Oh ya, let's not forget about the original iron and wind blessings, which gave 10% passive(each). The DEV reduced to 5%, citing they were too powerful. now, the team adds that 5% back and force use to buy as new IM. That is cheating money out of our pocket by making us to pay for something we already paid. That is not a good customer service, and we are not dumb.

If you're going to complain, get your complaint correct. We didn't reduce all the Iron Blessings to 5%, it was a single skill "Intense Blessing" because a while back, we changed how the percentage rates for Critical worked and 10% Critical is too much, when the Critical Cap is 50%.
Additionally, the original "Iron Blessings" only gave 30 Attack Power. It was March of 2010, Patch v269, it was upgraded to 5% and been that way for All "Iron Blessings."

Not only that, but the skills are ALL now available through the Valor or Honor shop, so you do not have to pay for them as you think we are "cheating money out of your pockets, by making you pay for something." But you obviously are aware of this, if you figured out how many Honor or Valor Points are needed in order to obtain them.

did you nerf the catalysts' rates without notice?

Unfortunately, it looks like the change went un-noted the patch notes, for which I apologize and will update the notes with the following:

The Influence of Catalysts is unfortunately higher than we can continue permitting influence to the refine system. We understand this will cause a bit of an upset, but because because the current influence can add 54% success. This is a really high rate of influence and much higher than what we feel helps add to the aspect of the refine system. Though we enjoy the ability to increase one's success chances, a flip of the coin influence is too high, especially if we want to introduce higher equipment to game play.

We had a few options to help with this aspect for the future.
  • Make a unique scale of success per equipment tier.
  • Allow for refine success to have a negative value. (We didn't like this, because it forces the use of Catalysts)
  • Reduce the effectiveness of current Catalysts.
    • Reduce the amount you can use per refine.
    • Reduce the effect of a Catalyst.
We chose to go with reducing the effect of the Catalysts. This allows the quantities to remain of value when compared to the other tiers and serves our needed change to their influence and design.

Why we didn't go with other options
  • Reducing the amount, makes existing Catalysts have more use per attempt.
  • Going in to negative success base rates, forces the use of Catalysts, which we did not like.
  • Creating a unique scale for each tier to use gets confusing with what's expected from normal equipment.
scaled back the influence as so:
  • Pink Powder
    • 1.4% > 1.0%
  • Purple Powder
    • 2.8% > 1.5%
  • Lisent Hg
    • 4.0% > 2.0%
  • Lisent U
    • 5.4% > 2.5%

Crune says Grade 4 bindrune for the armor i want to refine. He accepts the bindrunes but nothing happens when i push the button. The funny thing is that the boots work. They still have Item grade 4 in the description

Currently a bug we will have fixed for tomorrow's maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience, but you'll be able to refine as normal after tomorrow.

the drop rate of coins is more than down slightly... Doing the wolf and mammoth quests on luna and my total coins was 9 out of 200 kills :(

We did drop the coin drop rate to 5%, from 10%, and it also considers your level range now, while as before it did not and was able to be farmed from grey monsters, not something we really were keen on. We did add an additional drop though that has the ability to give you one of the higher end rewards, or a Pirate Coin and both can drop at the same time. The change may feel that the coins are reduced in rate, but for what we've added to the drop chances, you have an improved chance of being able to cut corners to obtaining something more, directly. We felt it was a decent tradeoff.

#80 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:24 PM

Ok well i have alot more sen then that, and i have crafted over 7,000 times and haven't anything of 75.50. It's bullcrap 100%. Especially the accessories. Such a stupid thing to do. Not to mention this stupid craft bug going on in this game for awhile. When you craft for along time the game just stops allowing you to click anything. You can use arrows to run but you cannot click anything on the screen so you have to X out of the game and relog,. It's absolutely annoying considering how much crafting has to be done to get these ridiculous stats.

How do you have a lot more sense than I do?

Oh wait, if you max out sense base stat and put the rest into charm, you should have a few more sense, but your con stat will be gone.

Edited by ChampPower, 17 September 2014 - 02:33 PM.

#81 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:39 PM

Unfortunately, it looks like the change went un-noted the patch notes, for which I apologize and will update the notes with the following:

The Influence of Catalysts is unfortunately higher than we can continue permitting influence to the refine system. We understand this will cause a bit of an upset, but because because the current influence can add 54% success. This is a really high rate of influence and much higher than what we feel helps add to the aspect of the refine system. Though we enjoy the ability to increase one's success chances, a flip of the coin influence is too high, especially if we want to introduce higher equipment to game play.

We had a few options to help with this aspect for the future.

• Make a unique scale of success per equipment tier.
  • Allow for refine success to have a negative value. (We didn't like this, because it forces the use of Catalysts)
  • Reduce the effectiveness of current Catalysts.
    • Reduce the amount you can use per refine.
    • Reduce the effect of a Catalyst.
We chose to go with reducing the effect of the Catalysts. This allows the quantities to remain of value when compared to the other tiers and serves our needed change to their influence and design.

Why we didn't go with other options
  • Reducing the amount, makes existing Catalysts have more use per attempt.
  • Going in to negative success base rates, forces the use of Catalysts, which we did not like.
  • Creating a unique scale for each tier to use gets confusing with what's expected from normal equipment.
scaled back the influence as so:
  • Pink Powder
    • 1.4% > 1.0%
  • Purple Powder
    • 2.8% > 1.5%
  • Lisent Hg
    • 4.0% > 2.0%
  • Lisent U
    • 5.4% > 2.5%
Currently a bug we will have fixed for tomorrow's maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience, but you'll be able to refine as normal after tomorrow.

wut tomorrow again a maintenance  :sob:

and why reducing the lisents and powers, i still dont understand, now we need to buy more im stuff for refine :p_swt:

i am not rich you know, i cant afford those im stuff for refining :(

Edited by angeltje, 17 September 2014 - 02:42 PM.

#82 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

and why reducing the lisents and powers, i still dont understand, now we need to buy more im stuff for refine :p_swt:

Yea, just nerf the catalysts and leave the powders alone .x?

#83 mj18

mj18

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

I would jst like to ask. why did you upgrade/enhance the other max stat tier but not the 50/40? (accu/crit) for example you change 25/50 to 30/50 . and 60/40 to 75/50 etc. but the 50/40 is stillthe same? and also you created a much better tier 75accu/50 crit? its a bit unfair to us. 50/40 lava/arua/hebarn users. we spent money on that and now it would become useless.

anyway thanks for the update and enhancing the game :D

#84 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:54 PM

If you're going to complain, get your complaint correct. We didn't reduce all the Iron Blessings to 5%, it was a single skill "Intense Blessing" because a while back, we changed how the percentage rates for Critical worked and 10% Critical is too much, when the Critical Cap is 50%.
Additionally, the original "Iron Blessings" only gave 30 Attack Power. It was March of 2010, Patch v269, it was upgraded to 5% and been that way for All "Iron Blessings."

Not only that, but the skills are ALL now available through the Valor or Honor shop, so you do not have to pay for them as you think we are "cheating money out of your pockets, by making you pay for something." But you obviously are aware of this, if you figured out how many Honor or Valor Points are needed in order to obtain them.

And for the low fee of 7.50, you can get it back to ten! No worries(Or tons of honor). 

On a side note.. what about all the passives that would actually help support cleric.. Like all the general skill ones in im that I have to pay for.. I already spend almost 30$ in money per character and I have passives on multiple characters--really you need to add more? I've only seen the offensive ones.  And the new offensive stuff, hurts already.  I complained we are op before, but now you're hitting on the other end of things--and this is before everyone delves into all those passives and fully gemming. I was hoping.. for something in between and not extremes. 

If this is an item mall issue, where you are trying to generate more revenue, I'm going to say that its going to end up warding off more people then you end up spending.   I'd be happy to give you some ideas that I'd spend on, but altering the game beyond recognition of rose is not really making me want to start buying im again. 

#85 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:17 PM

Initially when I first played the update on Pegasus, I thought the addition of weak passive though the honor shop was a good idea even if they were expensive, because by continuously playing many games your character gets a little stronger over time. What I didn't realize is that they'd be added to the item mall too, basically defeating the purpose of what I envisioned them as. 

Enchantment scrolls are a great feature and a much fairer way to get the right stat on your item than reroll hammers are. However... Enchantment scrolls won't help too much when getting the right stat on item mall items (or event items) and because the stat pool is much bigger now it means using reroll hammers is going to be even more expensive and unforgiving. Most of the best masks are all item mall items, as well as some of the best charm gear so if you want to get the max statted gear for these items, it's going to be more expensive on your wallet than it was before (and it was already expensive).

#86 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

The maintenance is to fix some minor bugs that have appeared.

The reduction to the Catalysts was needed to be done, because it was far too easy to be able to succeed, even without the Item Mall's influence.

You do not need to buy from the Item Mall. It is there to help with the chances and reduces the efforts needed to achieve the same goal through otherwise normal game play.

There are still a few items left in the Item Mall that are needing to be translated to in-game play versions for use, which will happen in given time.

Yea, just nerf the catalysts and leave the powders alone .x?

I'm not sure I understand. Pink Powder was reduced along with the rest of the Catalysts. Unless you're talking about a different set of powders?

I would jst like to ask. why did you upgrade/enhance the other max stat tier but not the 50/40? (accu/crit) for example you change 25/50 to 30/50 . and 60/40 to 75/50 etc. but the 50/40 is stillthe same? and also you created a much better tier 75accu/50 crit? its a bit unfair to us. 50/40 lava/arua/hebarn users. we spent money on that and now it would become useless.

anyway thanks for the update and enhancing the game :D

Because it matched a new tier, so it did not need to be up-converted, it already existed. In the case of the other stats, each one had at least one of the stats that needed to be up-converted in order to match to one of the new tiers. We didn't want to just make each stat match to the nearest new tier, and take away from players, that would have affected and upset even more players. The fact that you spent money isn't something we can really determine or should be a factor in to this.

What happened was, the upper range of stats was extended out, existing stats were matched or up-converted to the new tiers. Your stats are still strong, but we extended out the possibilities with higher stats. That doesn't mean all the stats should be equally shifted to the location they were approximate on the list, because the "list" was largely incomplete with what it provided and not equal to counter-part stats.

And for the low fee of 7.50, you can get it back to ten! No worries(Or tons of honor). 

On a side note.. what about all the passives that would actually help support cleric.. Like all the general skill ones in im that I have to pay for.. I already spend almost 30$ in money per character and I have passives on multiple characters--really you need to add more? I've only seen the offensive ones.  And the new offensive stuff, hurts already.  I complained we are op before, but now you're hitting on the other end of things--and this is before everyone delves into all those passives and fully gemming. I was hoping.. for something in between and not extremes. 

If this is an item mall issue, where you are trying to generate more revenue, I'm going to say that its going to end up warding off more people then you end up spending.   I'd be happy to give you some ideas that I'd spend on, but altering the game beyond recognition of rose is not really making me want to start buying im again. 

The general skills were supposed to go in to the Valor Shop, but we now see that they are not displaying. We'll have a fix for that tomorrow! We totally intended on making all the skills be cross available through In-Game and Item Mall as part of the effort to remove any pay to win aspect.

We're always welcome to hear ideas though. :) But this wasn't done for the sake of the Item Mall. The new skills were actually designed as an in-game design goal to add to the Honor and Valor shops long term purchase goals. But because we were including one of the previous Item Mall skills to the Honor/Valor shops, we had to keep consistency with their access and added them all equally.

Initially when I first played the update on Pegasus, I thought the addition of weak passive though the honor shop was a good idea even if they were expensive, because by continuously playing many games your character gets a little stronger over time. What I didn't realize is that they'd be added to the item mall too, basically defeating the purpose of what I envisioned them as. 

Enchantment scrolls are a great feature and a much fairer way to get the right stat on your item than reroll hammers are. However... Enchantment scrolls won't help too much when getting the right stat on item mall items (or event items) and because the stat pool is much bigger now it means using reroll hammers is going to be even more expensive and unforgiving. Most of the best masks are all item mall items, as well as some of the best charm gear so if you want to get the max statted gear for these items, it's going to be more expensive on your wallet than it was before (and it was already expensive).

It doesn't defeat the purpose, it doesn't go with your personal ideals, which is a matter of opinion because it is an option to purchase it through the Item Mall. You are able to still obtain the items in-game as they are presented with Honor or Valor points you earn. As I mentioned above, these new skills were intended for the sake of adding additional value and long term goals to the shops, which you agreed with. But because we were crossing the availability with the old "Blessing" passives, we also felt it would be equally fair to include the other new skills too. There is still a level limit to the skills being used, so there's at least no power difference from how they were intended to be gain effects.

As for the Enchantment Scrolls, we merely added the feature. How they're used and your viewpoint of having to spend money on it, is not the case. Though I won't deny your example is possible and probably an easier way of going about it, it is one of the points of the Item Mall to service normal game play features and make them easier. Again, you do not have to spend in the Item Mall, it is merely offered there as an alternative to what's available in-game.

#87 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

just wondering leo, why didnt you give FS clerics any passives? i know it's supposed to be a trade-off for being both 'tanky' and having heals/buffs, but with these new passives for offensive classes, we might not be so tanky anymore. there will probably be even less clerics playing CD because of it.

#88 xultrax

xultrax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Server:Draconis.

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

I'm not sure I understand. Pink Powder was reduced along with the rest of the Catalysts. Unless you're talking about a different set of powders?

You mention before  that Lisent Hg and U made it too easy giving an extra 54% chance or 40% chance. 

The powder on the other hand only gave 14% or 28% and were/are not that useful later on refining :P.

My suggestion was leaving the Pink and purple powder as they were before, and keep the new Lisent U and Lisent Hg if you feel they are necessary. n.n.

Also someone suggested giving a boost on refining for a weekend or something like that(event). That could be a good idea :3

#89 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:02 PM

Why is it impossible to get a 75/50 craft. I have crafted over 600 accessories and i get everything except that. Did you guys not include it in craft on purpose? I feel something is fishy now...

Leena, you're just being unlucky.. my and my friend crafted it within 50 items.. although it wasnt 75/50.. it was 50/75, 50 crit / 75 accu.. which is the same as 75 accu 50 crit.. and yeah, it can be crafted.. and we were both using CON crafters and not SEN Crafters :)

#90 DarkSideOfMoon

DarkSideOfMoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:01 AM

Leo, you state in your post: "

Coming Gem Update, come check it out!

that Diamond is available in the Honor Shop. I couldn't find it there and Diamond is not described in any Gem cut.

Did you post the Diamond by mistake or was it forgotten to implement or will it be implemented in a later update?

Thanks for your answer

#91 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:23 AM

some question about the blank enchantment scroll:

if i transfer stuff to im parts does it need to come from a im item also?

backshield and backpack does that works?

masks and glasses does that works?

is it possible if those scrolls can get some more explanation ?

#92 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:37 AM

Lol I'm just speechless. Let's see:

1. Tons of useless stats (to make us spend more rerolls to hit the right one)

2. You took away 5% crit that we paid for, and you're making us BUY it back with REAL MONEY

3. You added all these mini passives that basically force all of us to go buy them, and we ain't talking 5-10 passives, we're talking 30-40! 4.5k IM pts plus 13500 Honor (or "just" 1.5k IM pts more) per character

4. Catalysts nerfed real bad, now we can't go for (15)s without Plutorunes\Nepturunes because even using 2 Venurunes the chance is like super low

I don't know how you guys feel about this, if you just put yourselves in our shoes for a minute.

This game isn't worth spending for, give me new gear, new maps, new planets and I might spend, give me nice stuff, funny stuff. Don't give me this bull-_- changes to ingame stuff which you're calling "expansions" and expect us to be happy.

#93 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:34 AM

To use an enchantment scroll, the item grade type, must match, or be higher, then the item grade type on the item you took the substats off of. So, if you got the subs from an item grade 4, you can transfer them any piece that is item grade 4 or above. Event, and IM items, can only be transferred to another Event or IM item. So, if you want to add charm to that innertube, you need to find an event item with a charm substat on it. If you want to add charm to the Yellow Rubber Boots from IM, you need to find an IM piece with a charm substat. It doesn't matter if it is weapon to facemask, or headpiece to offhand. As long as the item grade matches, you should be good. I hope this helps.

#94 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

Basically the scrolls work like this: you can move substats from one item to another item as long as the item grade is the same or higher in the case of numeric grades. Maybe this will help

In this picture the item is grade 6. That means if I want to move the crit 30 stats to another item, the other item has to be grade 6 also, or a higher grade. The stats can NOT be put on a grade 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1 item in this case.

Iten_Grade6.jpg

In this example, the item is an event item so if I wanted to move the charm 30 stat, the other item also has to be an event item (not that I would ever do that lol)
Item_Grade_Event.jpg

The same thing is true for IM items- substats from them can only be moved to another IM item, etc.

Some people are selling imbued enchanted scrolls now. An imbued scroll is a scroll that already contains the stat from an item. Be careful that the item you want the stats on is the same item grade as the scroll. In this example the stats came from a unique item so they can only be placed on another unique item
Imbued_Scroll.jpg

One other thing to mention regarding enchantment scrolls is that when you use one to remove the substats of an item, that item is destroyed. 

#95 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

As much as I love being forced to do dungeons(yes, I look at this as forced because its far quicker to do valor quests then transfer over cd.. especially when less cd are going), I hope that they at least function right when I have to do them. :/

Dungeons keep glitching on me.. Had it happen a bunch of times now.. I'll go in with two characters(sometimes one) and then it immediately teleports me back out.  It will still say the status is updating, I'll still show in the queue--it ate my energy.  I have to relog to correct the problem and requeue. 

#96 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

As much as I love being forced to do dungeons(yes, I look at this as forced because its far quicker to do valor quests then transfer over cd.. especially when less cd are going), I hope that they at least function right when I have to do them. :/

Dungeons keep glitching on me.. Had it happen a bunch of times now.. I'll go in with two characters(sometimes one) and then it immediately teleports me back out.  It will still say the status is updating, I'll still show in the queue--it ate my energy.  I have to relog to correct the problem and requeue. 

If you sign up more then 1 dungeon at the same time, there is this bug that do that. It dosent effect premium service but it do for un premium service players. But its a bug. Try to sign up for only one dungeon and not 2 or 3 at the same time.

#97 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:08 AM

Ah, Alright, thanks for the tip

#98 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:13 AM

Where do you get this Separation drill from? There used to be one in the item mall, now I only see the perfect separation drill there

#99 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

To use an enchantment scroll, the item grade type, must match, or be higher, then the item grade type on the item you took the substats off of. So, if you got the subs from an item grade 4, you can transfer them any piece that is item grade 4 or above. Event, and IM items, can only be transferred to another Event or IM item. So, if you want to add charm to that innertube, you need to find an event item with a charm substat on it. If you want to add charm to the Yellow Rubber Boots from IM, you need to find an IM piece with a charm substat. It doesn't matter if it is weapon to facemask, or headpiece to offhand. As long as the item grade matches, you should be good. I hope this helps.

Basically the scrolls work like this: you can move substats from one item to another item as long as the item grade is the same or higher in the case of numeric grades. Maybe this will help

In this picture the item is grade 6. That means if I want to move the crit 30 stats to another item, the other item has to be grade 6 also, or a higher grade. The stats can NOT be put on a grade 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1 item in this case.

Iten_Grade6.jpg

In this example, the item is an event item so if I wanted to move the charm 30 stat, the other item also has to be an event item (not that I would ever do that lol)
Item_Grade_Event.jpg

The same thing is true for IM items- substats from them can only be moved to another IM item, etc.

Some people are selling imbued enchanted scrolls now. An imbued scroll is a scroll that already contains the stat from an item. Be careful that the item you want the stats on is the same item grade as the scroll. In this example the stats came from a unique item so they can only be placed on another unique item
Imbued_Scroll.jpg

One other thing to mention regarding enchantment scrolls is that when you use one to remove the substats of an item, that item is destroyed. 

thanks lots both for explaining, now i understand :)

#100 ChampsReflexx

ChampsReflexx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Server:Leonis Draconis

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

The gem blinding malchite baguette requires level 240

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users