• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xdevourx

xdevourx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:36 PM

MAybe im posting this in the totally wrong place {im sure it wil be redirected} but when are we going to get Clan Wars back? is there any information on this. Any comment on whether the clan war system is being actively looked into and revamped. Gear changes and such or what, i would really like to know what is up with this, if anyone knows anything please point me in the right direction.

#2 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:09 PM

MAybe im posting this in the totally wrong place {im sure it wil be redirected} but when are we going to get Clan Wars back? is there any information on this. Any comment on whether the clan war system is being actively looked into and revamped. Gear changes and such or what, i would really like to know what is up with this, if anyone knows anything please point me in the right direction.

They took it down because it was being abused in several ways, took some digging but this is were is was taken down:

http://forums.roseon...posts=1&start=1

With orlo ch 2 and balancing/plans I wouldnt count on it returning anytime soon.

#3 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

With orlo ch 2 and balancing/plans I wouldnt count on it returning anytime soon.

Indeed. I am sure they are working on it, but just as a side project :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users