#1 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:44 AM

Hello, everyone!

We are starting the application process for Term 3 of the VCRs. For those unaware, I've outlined the changes that are occurring with term three here.

The application has changed a little to allow for more conversation from those interested in becoming a VCR.

We will be accepting three VCRs from each class this term, so feel free to apply if you want to become a representative of the community to Warpportal and Gravity.

For this term, we'd like you to fill out the following:

• Who you are
  • What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program
  • What you have to offer as a VCR
  • What do you expect out of this program?

Answers can be as short or as long as you want them, as long as you relay your message. Please post your answers in these threads so that the community is able to see the VCR nominees.

Application process will end on October 22, 2014.

Thanks!

#2 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:11 PM

• Who you are
  1. ​GottaLongClaw/GottaLongSword
  1. ​Same thing as last time, more reports is good to keep people in the circle also. Last term felt kinda dead, honestly. Then sin patch came around and such, still no involvement. Just looking for more involvement and trying to get it through to the developers in a way that they may think.
  1. ​Seems like a new trend, but Video Reports seem like they would be effective. Also, Experience. Playing through almost every class, ML20+ with bought skills. Knowing the in and outs of what's wrong for most classes.
  1. To actual get things fixed this time ( because cross impact and penetration is just amazing *rolls eyes* ) .

#3 deathcauser

deathcauser

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationProntera Battlefield

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:04 AM

• Who you are
  • Leila/insert massive alts here

• What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program.
  • To hopefully make my reports go and make nice videos of the game again.

• I have the same thing to offer as i did last time. I can write reports since i was the only SIN vrc at the time i stepped up and wrote reports every week. And again since i can report directly to CMS i can send them vids of exploiters exploits and anything else u can name.

• Depending on what happens this term. hopefully change

#4 Seigneur4

Seigneur4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOdin
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:22 PM

• Who you are

​             - TrickSteph

​             - I am looking forward to help the ragnarok 2 community and also for the assasin class and to report weekly (videos and etc) about the game and bugs

​             - I can offer to help as a volunteer by assisting , reporting and follow the policy on VCR Term 3 Application http://forums.warppo...oday/?p=1917125 )

​            - I am expecting a for ragnarok 2 to be more better (because i am having fun playing in almost a year now) and to report all the bugs existing in the game that i encountered so that it will be fix someday , balancing all the classes so that it will be more better gaming on ragnarok 2 , and to help ragnarok 2 community so that they will be having fun about their own class and in the game and lastly i am expecting good contact to everyone and looking forward to work with the other applicants.

Edited by Seigneur4, 10 October 2014 - 11:37 PM.

#5 xFrozenApples

xFrozenApples

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:IM JUST A STALKER

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:32 AM

> > Who you are

Diet Soda

>>What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program

​I wanna help RO2 community to get better so everyone can enjoy it and working on the assassin class to balance it.  (Lots of ppl are complaining about the last patch that many sins can 1 shot tank classes( Penetration + CI Legit )) .  

>>What you have to offer as a VCR

Due of my lazy school schedule ( 15 hrs online daily ) , Im chatting with ppl mostly about their classes , giving ideas, hearing suggestions, I believe I can work as a VCR. I am expecting a for ragnarok 2 to be more better game to play and reporting bugs that Im encountering everyday so we can fix it. 

>>What do you expect out of this program?
 Im expecting to make RO2 a more playable game ( Dem bugs...). Im here for almost 1.5 years , I enjoy playing and I wanna work on this to make it  more enjoyable so more people can play it together .  

#6 5100130512201242360

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:54 PM

• Who you are
  • Intramuros
  • i was 1st term VCR for this class, my bug reports and suggestion has yet come to fruition. and like most of the Sins i do think we need to balance this class more.
  • been playing this game since it came out. i know what bugs sin's STILL have which was on my first report btw and still haven't been fix. i know everything to know about this class. and i helped Tonitrua do his Video bug reports and it seems to help so im gonna be doing that aswell. i also gave last term SIn VCR information about bugs and reports.
  • to better the overall experience for everyone! this game has some serious potential. hopefully by working with all the other VCR knowledgeable of their classes we can make this game alot more enjoyable and balance for everyone. 
  • P.S im well invested in this game Kafra points wise. so ill try keep fighting for this game as long as i can.

#7 DcenCy

DcenCy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

• Who you are
  • DcenCy
  • Bueno como un representante de la comunidad latina de RO2 (Server : Odin) me gustaría participar en el "VCR class", ya que cuento con un gran experiencia del juego; estoy en este desde su apertura. Participaría tanto para ayudar a complementar la función de la clase, como para colaborar  con el equipo de (warpportal).
  • Bueno pues lo que tengo que ofrecer como VCR, seria la experiencia que traigo de otros juego cumpliendo la función de GM; Axeso5(AceOnline-Latino), con esto lo que quiero decir es que espero ayudar en cuanto el tema de bugs, y todo los que no funcione correctamente dentro del juego enfocado a nuestra clase.
  • Lo que espero de todo esto son buenos resultados como todos aquí creo, tanto para la satisfacción de nuestros jugadores como la personal ^^

#8 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:58 PM

• Who you are

Raikuha

Well, I only play for fun. So I guess I'm just interested in helping make the game more enjoyable for everyone. Not only for Assassins (though that's what i usually play as) but also for each class, since i think it's nice to have a game where you can enjoy equally no matter what choices you make regarding your playstyle.

To be honest, i have no idea lol. I'm pretty new to the game and mmo's in general (I disliked the genre for a while due to bad experiences in other games [pkills + p2w bullies, etc]), and I didn't even think of applying as a VCR; i'm just doing because i'd like to help in any way I can, as I'm actually enjoying the games, despite some bugs that have striked us hard to all players. I have a really free schedule since i'm a NEET (not really proud about that ^^') so I tend to play often and talk (a lot) in the public chat, and I usually help other players, quite a few have been sins, or thieves, so I get to know what others think about the class and how they like to play it.

Edit: Also, i speak spanish and english so in a sense i can reach a few more players when needed. Since i've noticed some spanish speakers don't feel like speaking english (or just don't know how to).

I'm not sure about that either, I guess that, as I said, the only thing I want is to have a game enjoyable for everyone, not only for our class. But I agree that some things should be adressed about sins to get to that stage, I understand the feelings of those who feel cheated when they see a sin abusing (and yes, i call it that way) their hide skills to "steal" nodes and stuff like that, so I would actually push to get a change so Stealth classes are "visible" (like when they're in a party) when they're gathering. I feel that's the best way to avoid that kind of issue, instead of asking for nerfs or changes that would actually break the "identity" of a stealth class. So yeah, fairness and results to have a fun game is all i can ask and expect of this kind of program :) (And to help get there, if i'm chosen)

Edit: lol, funny, I came here because sage suggested i do so, but only now i read the date in the OP ^^' guess i'm late.

Edited by faku1810, 28 October 2014 - 01:47 AM.

#9 MrGugo

MrGugo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile.

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:47 AM

Who you are

Hello everybody, my name is MrGugo, I'm an Assassin ML30 who never clean his Ali Baba.

What you are looking for in Ragnarok 2 and/or the VCR program

In Ragnarok 2 I look for entretainement, inside and outide the game. Healthy competition between players and/or guilds. A bigger inclusion in the community, both in the game as in the forums in order for all of us to be part  of the changes reflected in it. As far as the VCR program, I hope this to be the mean in which the players could express our concerns and suggestions to make this game more balanced about the classes, less amounts of bugs and to make the new content more suitable for the players need.

What you have to offer as a VCR 

I started playing at the very begining of the game. Assassin has been always my main character so I know their strenghts and weakness. What the community needs is a balance between the classes and less bugs. As an active player and leader of a PvP bassed guild I know that must be a synergy between the classes, ergo, one must know each and one of the classes before making any modifications in order to achieve balance. For this purpose I intend to establish a fluid comunication with the others VCRs so we can together make this change.
I believe that there is a huge lack of participation in the forums of the hispanic community, mainly because not everybody possess, at least, basic knowledge of the english language. I'm an active member of the hispanic community and I hope to be the spokesperson about their concerns and/or suggestions about the game. I've always tryed to provide to the game from the shadows (I'm an assassin right?) helping with the events for the community. I've make a document, both in spanish and english, about how to improve the WoE system 1.0 and most of the suggestions were implemented in WoE 1.5. I'm also constanstly giving sugestions and advices about the game.

What do you expect out of this program?

I hope all our ideas/concerns be listening, decreasing bugs in the game, and the new content be available for all the players and not a small group of them so everybody can enjoy it.

Make this game a nice experience for the players.

P.S: Sorry my english.

Edited by MrGugo, 31 October 2014 - 11:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users