ML20 - Should go Level up or Farming first? - Ranger - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

ML20 - Should go Level up or Farming first?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 McFlirt

McFlirt

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:45 AM

I am Ranger ML20. All i got is:

Armor:

"Clean Desert Scorpion Set"

Weapon:

"+5 Desert Scorpion Bow(Sinister)"

"+5 Menace Bow(Destruction)"
"+5 Clean Osiris Bow"

I just need some advise if:

• i should go grind til level 30 then farm for items after?

or

• i should farm for items first then level up til level 30?

additional questions if i may:

"Where to farm and what item should i farm to earn more zenny and have a Good Set for ranger?"

Any answer will be much appreciated. Thanks. :)

#2 Stratum

Stratum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:37 AM

Farm an Osiris set first, then get it honed, as it vastly improves your damage, survivability, and utility compared to Menace equipment. Being geared will also make your eventual Osiris/Darkwhisper parties less likely to kick you for whatever reason.

You can hunt for crafting materials in the Dayr Elemental Temples, and zeny to cover the crafting costs (and for general pocket change) can be obtained from Mukas at a rate of roughly 5k zeny/hour.

#3 McFlirt

McFlirt

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 08:31 AM

Farm an Osiris set first, then get it honed, as it vastly improves your damage, survivability, and utility compared to Menace equipment. Being geared will also make your eventual Osiris/Darkwhisper parties less likely to kick you for whatever reason.

You can hunt for crafting materials in the Dayr Elemental Temples, and zeny to cover the crafting costs (and for general pocket change) can be obtained from Mukas at a rate of roughly 5k zeny/hour.

Thanks for that feedback. i got my osiris set now. honed and with runes. osiris bow with BS19% and RS21%, osi quiver with BS20% and RS22% and clean osi armors. I wonder why the BS20%(Osiris Quiver) stats is not adding up to my vit or hp but nvm. Now that i got this items, should i go max out my stats and skills first then go level up?

#4 Stratum

Stratum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:08 AM

It's up to you. If you plan to level stats or skills at any point, you should do so while you're still ML20 in Osiris, since EXP rates on the order of 40k-60k MP per hour are fairly realistic to achieve with minimal effort. Darkwhisper grinds are comparatively slower (changing channels at upper floor) or riskier for your party (lower floor or Skeleton Archers). I recommend prioritizing skill points before stat points, as that gives you a more immediate boost in your damage output.

Blue Seed runes strictly boost the value of a gear's primary stats, so ranger quivers will only give bonus STR and AGI when seeded. Yes, it sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users