Patch Notes v531
Game, Client and Server Tweaks, Updates and Enhancements
- Some maps have been updated with some measures to help prevent some movement glitching and pathing issues, for players and monsters.
- Added confirmation dialogs when attempting to trade, buy or withdraw Bind on Acquire items.
- New in-game versions of the Venurune, Plutorune, and Nepturune can now be obtained for completing a Game Arena Dungeon at a low rate.
- Updated King drop rates so they have a better chance to yield something on defeat for higher level areas.
- Slight improvement to monster defenses: Guard, Fighter, Warrior, Ranger, Hunter and Magician class monster Defense and Magic Defense, increased by 10%.
- Leaders gain +15% Def & MDef (basic Leaders gained +5%)
- Captains gain +20% Def & MDef (basic Captains gained +10%)
- Sub-Boss gain +25% Def & MDef (basic Sub-Boss gained +15%)
- Kings gain +15% Def & MDef (basic King gained +5%)
- Corrected Enraged Berserk to correctly provide the intended Enhanced Damage Rates (+60% total, not +90%)
- Summons will now automatically suicide when a character's maximum summon gauge is exceeded
- Corrected issue with monster kill "ownership" being lost after a short amount of time of combat inactivity.
- Corrected issue with being able to send cart ride requests to dead players.
- (v532) Corrected incorrect summon stats for Judgement Knight.
- In the coming days, we will be updating maps with a movement restriction feature.
- Currently, Crystal Defenders, City of Junon Polis and Sikuku Ruins, have been given some restricted areas, where players will no longer be able to walk on the terrain.
- This also has made it so for the few who may have discovered "holes" or access, may no longer be able to leave the boundaries of a map.
- Additionally, this will also affect monsters and where they may choose to walk.
- As we update more and more maps, monsters will avoid moving through walls or other such obstacles that may be in their path.