10/15 Penny Marshall Birthday Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

10/15 Penny Marshall Birthday Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
311 replies to this topic

#51 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:54 AM

Speak to the NPC and it'll probably take down your character name/acc id. Then later on, someone from WP will internally access that account during maintenance and set the character's homunculus' intimacy to just below Loyal, around 910.

If you already have a loyal homunculus then don't sign that character up for the event by speaking to the NPC. If you feel as though you're missing out then why not make an alt Alchemist, create a homun and sign it up? Or kill the homun on your main and create a new base.

Not sure about the two separate dates for the event. Maybe they envision a large response and don't feel as though they'll be able to get everyone's homunculi done in one maint.

thanks for the reply..another questions...is it the event is for homun or homun S or both? is the 22/10 is for non evolve homun and 29/10 is for evolved homun or maybe for both?

#52 TEDDYBEE

TEDDYBEE

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1048 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:22 AM

wanna ask a noob questioni, does VIP 2x exp event affects on Gramps TI reward & Bounty quest reward? will i get more exp reward than usual?

#53 strafe247

strafe247

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie / Ymir

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:39 AM

iRO always gives unexpected events which is either too good, too bad, or just barely okay. I have no complaints with the homun event even if I already had my homun s loyal last week. Seems unfair but it is an unforseen event so I do try to bear with it.

...and I do always expect halloween rewards to look like WPH. :ani_swt3:

EDIT: Also, I guess the homun event is a double-edged one if you have a low level homun and evolve it too soon since you can only compare the stat gains in the table available in iRO wiki on an unevolved homun.

Edited by strafe247, 14 October 2014 - 05:43 AM.

#54 TEDDYBEE

TEDDYBEE

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1048 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:48 AM

reward for our new event headgear: It is an animated costume version of the Witch Pumpkin Hat.

So, its not this costume from official KRO? disappointing

15535198795_2eac1a6e0d.jpg

Edited by TEDDYBEE, 14 October 2014 - 05:49 AM.

#55 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:52 AM

Gee, I sure hope the Lucky Box contains WPH.

#56 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:00 AM

iRO always gives unexpected events which is either too good, too bad, or just barely okay. I have no complaints with the homun event even if I already had my homun s loyal last week. Seems unfair but it is an unforseen event so I do try to bear with it.

...and I do always expect halloween rewards to look like WPH. :ani_swt3:

EDIT: Also, I guess the homun event is a double-edged one if you have a low level homun and evolve it too soon since you can only compare the stat gains in the table available in iRO wiki on an unevolved homun.

Homunculus S have cap stats so i don't think this is a problem. And i don't understand why people complain about it, i also got loyal in my homunculus recently and i really don't care is not like someone will get extreme benefit, it will just overcome an annoying and broken system giving people the opportunity to really enjoy the game without having to spent 150h just feeding for it to be able to evolve. I've lost a lot of events but im not whining about it :P

#57 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:07 AM

So, its not this costume from official KRO? disappointing
15535198795_2eac1a6e0d.jpg

I believe it is an official kRO costume and can you change me to Kami Kali mocha? I'm more partial to that. I don't drink coffee that much.

#58 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:32 AM

I like the unexpected events though. Go iRO! Woot~

#59 VModCoffee

VModCoffee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:09 AM

I don't drink coffee that much.

You wound me :(

(Just kidding)

#60 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:18 AM

do it now. i managed to get complete egir set by dedicating my 2 days time for fishing.

btw, sealed envelopes are better than the actual fish in every place except piranhas (same amt) or byalan (only if you catch a giant squid), so don't forget to redeem those for extra blue whales!

#61 jesric

jesric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:chaos renewal

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:36 AM

where is this npc that we need to register for the hom loyalty?

#62 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 07:51 AM

unless he's already in game, odds are he will be added in tomorrow's maintenance.

#63 Inruko

Inruko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:05 AM

Rather than having homunculus loyalty event, how about permanently halve the intimacy needed? Or doubled the rate of intimacy increase per feed.

#64 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:15 AM

can someone explain to me about the homun loyalty event?is it we need to register before 22nd only can participate this event?and what is mean by one feed short to loyal? I just need to feed one time and my homun loyalty will be from neutral to loyal? But what about those who spent days over days to feed their homun's player?

where is this npc that we need to register for the hom loyalty?

Once they do maintenance the information will be avaialble on the website. You can't find out about something that doesn't exist yet :P

Rather than having homunculus loyalty event, how about permanently halve the intimacy needed? Or doubled the rate of intimacy increase per feed.

Why not make it so we don't have to feed the hommun once it's Loyal. That way the intamacy never drops ;)  /sarcasm

How about adding a Pet Loyality Event to this :)

#65 jesric

jesric

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Server:chaos renewal

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:30 AM

k thx for the reply just got over excited there :p_laugh:

#66 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

Once they do maintenance the information will be avaialble on the website. You can't find out about something that doesn't exist yet :P

Why not make it so we don't have to feed the hommun once it's Loyal. That way the intamacy never drops ;)  /sarcasm

How about adding a Pet Loyality Event to this :)

+1 for Pet Loyalty.

#67 PyroPenguin

PyroPenguin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:06 AM

now we need the homunculi battle manuals kro has been talking about.............

#68 Sankun

Sankun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:43 AM

rly spooky mobs in TI no bears and trees is not christmas

#69 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:41 AM

now we need the homunculi battle manuals kro has been talking about.............

If it's something kRO has been talking about then it probably will be at least 5 years before we get them ;)

#70 PyroPenguin

PyroPenguin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

If it's something kRO has been talking about then it probably will be at least 5 years before we get them ;)

true

#71 Anshin

Anshin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:53 AM

Will the spawns at Orc Dungeon 1 and 2 be increased like they were for the last Homunculus Loyalty Event? There are going to be a lot of new homunculi and not a lot of space. Please remember to adjust the spawn. 

#72 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:56 PM

Will the spawns at Orc Dungeon 1 and 2 be increased like they were for the last Homunculus Loyalty Event? There are going to be a lot of new homunculi and not a lot of space. Please remember to adjust the spawn.

Use the spotlight instead. I'm sure if enough people went to the Under-prison it would be good. Or even down to the Church Yard if you don't mind occasional visits from Dark Lord.

#73 Anshin

Anshin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:30 PM

How long has it been since you looked at those spawns?

Use the spotlight instead. I'm sure if enough people went to the Under-prison it would be good. Or even down to the Church Yard if you don't mind occasional visits from Dark Lord.

#74 Fintlook

Fintlook

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:37 PM

I'm kinda a homunculus maniacs and this event feel really unfair to players who loyaled so many homunculus the legit way...

regardless I will take full advantage of it and make around 12 new alchi thanks a lots to make my homunculus army dreams come true!~

#75 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:33 PM

man i've never seen so many people complain about something so badass.

to everyone knocking "fairness" about the homun event... that's life. they do random events like this to reward the people that stick around and support the server. if you're gone, on vacation, ect that's life. suck it up. either prepare for it and be there, or deal with missing out. seriously it's like complaining about the fact that you were born in this era of life, and missed some other era that you might've thought was much cooler to live in. your whining is annoying :\

as for the other half of people complaining about having already made homun and loyaling them, just stop. i had to sit through loyaling 3 homun the hard way and im super-stoked about this event. so stoked im gonna make 2 more homs lol.

how about showing a little love and appreciation for once?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users