What have you noticed after the merge? - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

What have you noticed after the merge?

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#26 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:40 AM

now that is one cape screaming battle tactics

#27 jmaxun2

jmaxun2

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin my Love

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:35 AM

What happen after Merge, 

Well first of all its good that we have New Players come to our server, Second, it became more challenging specially in WoE, third New people, New Friends. But, what happen is....., Our Economy have slightly to moderately going bad, prices are raising up and, some of our folks in Mainland NA cant afford to buy, i.e VIP card 30 days is now worth 50kz to 100kz(max), which is past few weeks is only ranging 18kz to 25kz(max). another, we don't know what happen to their seeds, I only know is that Zennies is Limited to 35K... which is kinda new because last time they announce 100kz each player, 1Mz max per account, but NO news about the items Gears, Seeds and etc., so I dont have any idea what happen UNTIL THAT CAPE SHOWS UP, a costume with Stats, where the mother lord we find that in our server..... if that one came so the seeds? i also found some players using some kind of Insta-full HP,  well i hope someone can take a video of that.

As of now, that what i see just for today only, i dont know what will happen next day or next week, if WP don't do any move, we will going to loose this server......

I love this server its serves me since OBT days and we dont want it to be just closed down because of manipulation/nerf/bots/hacks, we already preserve our economy. WP must check the items, gears and weapon that has been sent here from sea, even though they exist the stats and effect of the items makes it different..  

- A certain Folk live in Odin Server (with bad english)

Edited by jmaxun2, 14 October 2014 - 08:38 AM.

#28 mikkan4ge

mikkan4ge

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

ikr, i just saw it from a friend from SEA.

i posted it so GMs/Dev can keep the balance of this server, some items havent reveal yet...

#29 Solidsnake208

Solidsnake208

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:46 AM

What happen after Merge, 

Well first of all its good that we have New Players come to our server, Second, it became more challenging specially in WoE, third New people, New Friends. But, what happen is....., Our Economy have slightly to moderately going bad, prices are raising up and, some of our folks in Mainland NA cant afford to buy, i.e VIP card 30 days is now worth 50kz to 100kz(max), which is past few weeks is only ranging 18kz to 25kz(max). another, we don't know what happen to their seeds, I only know is that Zennies is Limited to 35K... which is kinda new because last time they announce 100kz each player, 1Mz max per account, but NO news about the items Gears, Seeds and etc., so I dont have any idea what happen UNTIL THAT CAPE SHOWS UP, a costume with Stats, where the mother lord we find that in our server..... if that one came so the seeds? i also found some players using some kind of Insta-full HP,  well i hope someone can take a video of that.

As of now, that what i see just for today only, i dont know what will happen next day or next week, if WP don't do any move, we will going to loose this server......

I love this server its serves me since OBT days and we dont want it to be just closed down because of manipulation/nerf/bots/hacks, we already preserve our economy. WP must check the items, gears and weapon that has been sent here from sea, even though they exist the stats and effect of the items makes it different..  

- A certain Folk live in Odin Server (with bad english)

I agree with your first three points. actually all of it. if this server were going to be infested with bots or any thing. this server will die. I hope that wont happen. wew! I guess more will be seen!

#30 Silentshadows

Silentshadows

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:Odin Alberta 1

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:55 AM

I've noticed after the merge, that some people have been hostile to SEA players and many bugs left unfixed. I understand it is like people moving into "our" territory and we don't know them. EVENTUALLY we will know them, who knows? Some aren't all bad  :p_laugh: .  Even after the merge there has been this big burst of posts about bugs but what should we expect?

Spoiler

This merge was extremely rough all around. 

~ Character name bugs

~ AH bugs

~ Economy changing

~ WP not understand what we need

~ Items brought over ca*cough*pe

.....I feel like I'm missing some things.....

Spoiler

Edited by Silentshadows, 14 October 2014 - 08:57 AM.

#31 jhay143pee

jhay143pee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:55 AM

i find funny, NA players keep complaining prices goes up here and then.. but most of the SELLER are NA players

Please take note : 

1.) None of the sea players can sell their item since everything is BIND

2.) Some cant even login

3.) others just QUIT

4.) New players dont want to TOP UP and spend cash anymore , since most of the item acquired in SEA through the use of ACASH was all useless now.

5.)  A lot of zenny was loss during the process of merge.

6.) We dont need NA items, we have most of that already

So, let me ask you again? Who is the one destroying the price and economy?

Edited by jhay143pee, 14 October 2014 - 10:56 AM.

#32 SilentFart

SilentFart

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:00 AM

i find funny, NA players keep complaining prices goes up here and then.. but most of the SELLER are NA players

Please take note : 

2.) Some cant even login

3.) others just QUIT

4.) New players dont want to TOP UP and spend cash anymore , since most of the item acquired in SEA through the use of ACASH was all useless now.

answer this, solidsnake208, please. you are the Odin last hope~ our lord, and saviour<3

#33 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:06 AM

Please take note : 

2.) Some cant even login

3.) others just QUIT

The combination of players removing their items from the auction house, and other players driving up prices because of a perceived influx of zeny is temporarily increasing the prices. It was pretty much inevitable, but we will see the prices adjust themselves as players begin undercutting each other in the auction house over the next few days/weeks.

#34 jhay143pee

jhay143pee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:11 AM

its so sad, that even those kafra items we bought in SEA are not tradeable. I believe the ratio is almost the same ACASH POINTS and WARP PORTAL POINTS. 

I really Pitty those NEW players, they are so much affected on this. I believe that the prices will not return to its ORIGINAL. There is a GAP already.

I was really amazed on the ZENNY TRAP done by AsiaSoft & Warp portal, I do bet Asiasoft is fully aware on that. All items BIND , even kafra items.

With the closure of SEA, we all know what will happen next. I can hear the bell ringing doing its countdown.

Edited by jhay143pee, 14 October 2014 - 11:19 AM.

#35 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:38 AM

I noticed 42k hp sins and 56k hp priests

#36 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:52 AM

Tradeable seedrunes and broken items like that stupid cape being transferred over is very bad and should be removed ASAP (I wouldn't complain about a rollback after this really).

But please guys, chill the -_- down  with the damn AH prices already. I know why it's really happening, you know why it's really happening, everyone knows what's really happening, as it's been said a couple times in this thread.

Saying time and time again that SEA players are directly responsible for that and acting outraged and alarmed is outright misleading, sensationalist, contributing to spread misinformation and could even be qualified as propaganda.

Although on the other hand it's kinda entertaining, it's like a political microcosmos, no much different than watching far right parties rising to power in Europe as they spread xenophobia.

Edited by Nereida, 14 October 2014 - 11:53 AM.

#37 Potatou

Potatou

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:03 PM

I noticed 42k hp sins and 56k hp priests

what, it is normal?

it depends on how we build the char also, if you are VIT type, we cant blame you what you've done to make your char's hp that high

not only from SEA, I also see some sorc with that kind of hp around your place before SEA and NA merged

#38 LeviRD

LeviRD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 504 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain
  • Server:Odin. IGN: DeadOnArrival

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:15 PM

OPcape_zps3a4fcc7e.jpg

sample item from see cant be trade

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY ZENNY!!!

Oh wait its untradable...¬_¬

#39 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:25 PM

THAT CAPE WTF.

That is an example of an item unavailable to ODIN before that should have been REMOVED like they promised. Not gonna see surprised to see more of this. What do they plan on doing??? Removing these as reports come along? We were all under the impression that each account would be checked before they came. I guess NOT.

The cape was locked down earlier today (as were 2 others) and will be entirely removed at the next maintenance. To quote Njoror on the details:

"We've locked down the items so they cannot be sold, traded, or auctioned. They will be destroyable.

We are scheduling them to be fully removed in our next maintenance. In order to be sure they are all removed, everyone has to be kicked, so maintenance time proves the best time for that.

If we find a strong reason for a maintenance before our next scheduled maintenance, it will obviously be done then. But as of right now, capes are locked down and will go the way of the dinosaurs on October 20th."

#40 Shigochan

Shigochan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:09 PM

The cape was locked down earlier today (as were 2 others) and will be entirely removed at the next maintenance. To quote Njoror on the details:

"We've locked down the items so they cannot be sold, traded, or auctioned. They will be destroyable.

We are scheduling them to be fully removed in our next maintenance. In order to be sure they are all removed, everyone has to be kicked, so maintenance time proves the best time for that.

If we find a strong reason for a maintenance before our next scheduled maintenance, it will obviously be done then. But as of right now, capes are locked down and will go the way of the dinosaurs on October 20th."

Why not just remove the stats from the cape? Is it an item that only exists in SEA and is not in any ro2?

#41 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:33 PM

It was not an item made available to players on Odin. While it exists, it was not in circulation so we will be removing it and any other items that were marked not to transfer and slipped through for whatever reason.

#42 Shigochan

Shigochan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:48 PM

Is that why I'm missing my Santa Poring VIP? Coz it does not exist in Odin?

Can you also look into items not being able to be discarded or sold to NPC? When I try to sell my items to NPC, I encounter the error that item cannot be traded. My friend also tried to just remove items from her bag and she also encounters an error.

Thank you.

Edited by Shigochan, 14 October 2014 - 02:50 PM.

#43 ShinYuuto

ShinYuuto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:16 PM

The ones who sell in AH at OP prices are from NA -_- not the people from SEA 

#44 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:41 PM

Please take note : 

2.) Some cant even login

3.) others just QUIT

how can you say that nobody from SEA bought and relisted items

AH was not Shut down prior to merge

items was kept listed as NA priced item 

Rune Remover was so in demand thus the high price

i dont know why though?

any thoughts?

imo 35k is a significant amount already dunno if that is per char or acc

eitherway rich sea player will still be able to bring significant amount of money

like you said others quit... hopely they didnt give away their Z before that 

-------

BTW what happened to your gold ingots/ygg fruits

ive seen products from those item drop in prices

i guess it is NA's doing also? 

we intentionally dropped our prices so you could afford them? 

this is alarming though those who could have made income from such a low price could only be 3pp users 

Edited by chaseme, 14 October 2014 - 05:06 PM.

#45 SkeletonBoy

SkeletonBoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIstud St. Las Piñas, Philippines
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:17 PM

I guess the price on AH became high assuming that the SEA player's had much zenny to buy even at OP prices regardless of the SEA Zenny Restriction. 

Edited by SkeletonBoy, 14 October 2014 - 05:18 PM.

#46 8ReN8

8ReN8

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:16 PM

till na/sea start being nice and things start to mesh things in ah wont settle down, just gonna take sometime to get use too.

most ppl knew the zeny restrictions.

its set high so it doesnt have to be stored away or wtt it for somthing else.

rr are selling for certain other reasons and yes they r in high demand -.-

#47 Bezelheim

Bezelheim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:14 PM

how can you say that nobody from SEA bought and relisted items

AH was not Shut down prior to merge

items was kept listed as NA priced item 

i dont know why though?

any thoughts?

imo 35k is a significant amount already dunno if that is per char or acc

eitherway rich sea player will still be able to bring significant amount of money

like you said others quit... hopely they didnt give away their Z before that 

-------

BTW what happened to your gold ingots/ygg fruits

ive seen products from those item drop in prices

i guess it is NA's doing also? 

we intentionally dropped our prices so you could afford them? 

this is alarming though those who could have made income from such a low price could only be 3pp users 

not all players brought their accounts over. most of people from sea only managed to transfer maximum of 3 accts. should i tell about the zeny wasn't really 35k but 25k? it will be 10x25k if that happens, but no. 5-6 characters in an account cannot be even played cos of this fooking change name bug. i just don't care about zeny anymore. i want to logon and play my main character

#48 Brutha

Brutha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:24 PM

i have Noticed LAG only , and from today Tons of LAG and Freezes.

#49 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:50 PM

i have Noticed LAG only , and from today Tons of LAG and Freezes.

Guess what happen when you put in a box full of balls(IRO2) a bunch of cube(SEARO2) and shake it? Cubes will slowly become balls due to erosion but balls will suffer some scratc. The problems will be in the first few moments expecually if warpportal bind on the cubes their thorn!!!

#50 Cartian

Cartian

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 172 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:07 AM

i dont know why though?

any thoughts?

That is because SEA transferred runed gears can use a rune remover to remove seeds and then the seed will become tradable/sellable.  Look in the AH, a page of 20%+ power seeds.  They weren't there before the merge, look what WP had done.  Tell us lies -> "all items will be bound".  Is this how you bound items?  

Just wait until those with their bags full get to dump a bit of their load so they have room to use a remover and a space for a fully tradable removed seed.  Then the disaster will fully unfold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users