#1 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:34 AM

I checked out the Tiki Tuesday forum for basically the first time today, and it's pretty straight-forward. But I have a few questions:

First off, I noticed a few people saying "I hope it isn't too late..." When is the start and cut-off dates to ask questions and get answers?

Second, when asking questions, are there any subjects that are "off-limits" or won't get a response? I mean, if I ask what the WP staff are doing right now, as in the projects that are in the works, etc, would that get a vague answer, if any at all? What if I asked Oda "boxers or briefs?" (Not that I want to know, really. :P)

Third, are all questions answered in the original post where the question was asked? If so, what's the purpose of broadcasting on Twitch? I honestly don't know if I can watch anything streaming properly. It seems that some videos, including some replays posted to Youtube always pauses intermittently to buffer even when the video has downloaded 100%.

#2 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:16 AM

I checked out the Tiki Tuesday forum for basically the first time today, and it's pretty straight-forward. But I have a few questions:

First off, I noticed a few people saying "I hope it isn't too late..." When is the start and cut-off dates to ask questions and get answers?

From the time the thread opens til the livestream ends pretty much... tho last minute questions may get skipped...

Second, when asking questions, are there any subjects that are "off-limits" or won't get a response? I mean, if I ask what the WP staff are doing right now, as in the projects that are in the works, etc, would that get a vague answer, if any at all? What if I asked Oda "boxers or briefs?" (Not that I want to know, really. :P)

you can ask anything but it doesnt mean youll get an answer or a non-vague "we will see/ill have to check" answer...

Third, are all questions answered in the original post where the question was asked? If so, what's the purpose of broadcasting on Twitch? I honestly don't know if I can watch anything streaming properly. It seems that some videos, including some replays posted to Youtube always pauses intermittently to buffer even when the video has downloaded 100%.

They try to add the answers so people who may have missed the stream or had issues with teh stream can still get a reply... the streams are also a nice way for the CMs to interact with players in more than just the occasional post...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users