VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:13 PM

Still clue what was the point of this maint.
Dungeon bug is still here yeeei.

Edited by VuoriDevine, 27 October 2014 - 06:22 PM.

#27 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:13 PM

We've wrapped up maintenance early and have re-opened.

We are looking into the dungeon issues players are having, and have determined it was not a server issue. We are getting reports it may be tied with parties entering dungeons, resets, etc. If you have any solid steps to reproduce the issue 100% of the time, please submit a support ticket and we will look into investigating and fixing ASAP.

You can also PM me on the forums if you want to share the details.

Thanks,

Njoror

What a quick maintenance...

I understand that the absolute top priority now is the entering  dungeon bug.  

However, would really appreciate if you could let us know when the Kirkena Costume will be fixed? (It's actually quite high priority bug as well)  Hopefully by next Monday's maintenance(Or even before hopefully)? Any words from Korean Devs yet?

Edited by AikaFuwa, 27 October 2014 - 06:14 PM.

#28 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:41 PM

Any info on when the rewards for the Extra Life Charity donation will be inserted into their respective accounts?

We are gathering the names. I guess they were posted on several areas, so we're trying to capture them all.

Expect it in the next couple days. We'll make an announcement once we do so you can check your temp storage.

#29 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:50 PM

@njoror if the bug is not on the Server it might be possible that it might be on the Network
have there been any changes on how we connect to the Server?

I remember having the somewhat similar issue with another game

and i think me having Dynamic IP was the issue for that game

bug happens on random solo or in party 

and if does happened it doesnt goes away until Rept or change leader or reset

#30 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:12 PM

The issue with entering the dungeon as example Himmelmez Chamber somehow is connected to Freyja server being implemented!

1.. It started after the Freyja server was added (given) and

2. If a party was inside the dungeon and added another player outside the dungeon.  The added player are in Freyja Chamber while the original is in Odin.

Suggestion: Take out Freyja and voila problem solved lol..

#31 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 07:14 PM

Did the falling damage get set back to what it was before the last patch?  I am tired of dying and losing MP on things that weren't a big deal before....like actual paths you normally can walk down with no issue.  

#32 ranma6899

ranma6899

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Locationpa
  • Server:odin

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:51 PM

i died today going around mountain lost my ml points i gained doing quests no happy it was quest get red leader someone i went though mountain it killed me

#33 1683130830164130953

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:00 PM

GM i have question about OP RUNES from SEA SERVER.. EXAMPLE 40% power / 50% blue seed / 49-50% RED FLAME

ATM ALL those runes is FOR RMT (SELL FOR REAL MONEY).... Any action for this matter? i have screenshots

Edited by 1683130830164130953, 27 October 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#34 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:45 PM

GM i have question about OP RUNES from SEA SERVER.. EXAMPLE 40% power / 50% blue seed / 49-50% RED FLAME

ATM ALL those runes is FOR RMT (SELL FOR REAL MONEY).... Any action for this matter? i have screenshots

If they are selling them for zeny, it is fine. But if they are selling them for RMT, send those screenshots to Warpportal Support to have them investigate the players in question. You can't post their names on the forums to expose them unfortunately, as it will violate forum rules.

#35 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:01 PM

What a quick maintenance...

I understand that the absolute top priority now is the entering dungeon bug.
However, would really appreciate if you could let us know when the Kirkena Costume will be fixed? (It's actually quite high priority bug as well) Hopefully by next Monday's maintenance(Or even before hopefully)? Any words from Korean Devs yet?

Temp Ali Baba has same visual bug :/

#36 xFrosty19

xFrosty19

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:09 PM

still having dungeon bug..

tried resetting before entering PVE arena and then poof! bug again :pif:

#37 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:36 PM

@njoror if the bug is not on the Server it might be possible that it might be on the Network
have there been any changes on how we connect to the Server?

Bingo! They split Odin in two, so now half the channels belong to Odin and the other half to Freyja.

#38 Yukyrie

Yukyrie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 590 posts
  • LocationLook behind you

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:43 PM

I can't downvote...errr I mean....

"Yay~!!"......

21kee1k.gif

#39 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• 882 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:44 AM

However, would really appreciate if you could let us know when the Kirkena Costume will be fixed? (It's actually quite high priority bug as well)  Hopefully by next Monday's maintenance(Or even before hopefully)?

Visual bugs that don't affect the game tend to be fairly low priority, especially compared to something that makes everyone crash when going into dungeons. I highly doubt they would fix it outside of one of the regular maintenances.

On the other hand, they also tend to be quick and easy to fix, so it probably wont take too long.

Edited by Tonitrua, 28 October 2014 - 02:11 AM.

#40 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:18 AM

Visual bugs that don't affect the game tend to be fairly low priority, especially compared to something that makes everyone crash when going into dungeons. I highly doubt they would fix it outside of one of the regular maintenances.

On the other hand, they also tend to be quick and easy to fix, so it probably wont take too long.

I agree that dungeon bug is much higher priority, but people are paying real money for these costumes.  That should matter too.

#41 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:09 AM

I agree that dungeon bug is much higher priority, but people are paying real money for these costumes. That should matter too.

still low priority bug.

#42 elightstorm

elightstorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:37 AM

Osiris dungeon entrance bug always.

#43 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:13 AM

still low priority bug.

Disagreed with this term "low priority"
It shouldn't be "low priority" at all. However, it is indeed "lower priority" compare to the dungeon bug. But it is definitely not a low priority issue.

Edited by AikaFuwa, 28 October 2014 - 08:24 AM.

#44 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:15 AM

I want to get on but the same I've been reading about about players just walking around and poof dead.

Any word regarding that?

#45 bigfatjiji

bigfatjiji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 09:35 AM

Low priority for good reason. Cosmetic appearance doesn't effect game play. It will disrupt overall enjoyment if you enjoy looking at the costume but otherwise I don't see it either as high priority.

#46 79140811202722950

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:32 AM

My theory on the dungeon bug is....

Let's just say for example, if Tomb of Osiris has 40 instances (the dungeon number you get when you go in). It is shared on all the channels. Its doesn't matter what ch you go in from.

The clear sign of that is reducing Odin channels and adding the so called "freyja" server. 

When you get bugged. It means you got in the instance for the other server. That's why you get blocked and need to relog again. The devs can't think of a way for characters to go to the instance for their server. BECAUSE they just split up the channels (ODIN/FREYJA) while the dungeons are still shared!

And when your in a party or 5. when 4 ppl are OK (they get the instance for their server) then 1 player is keeps getting locked to the dungeon number for the OTHER server. it will spread to the OK players.

Getting the dungeon number is random. but if you always get bugged. its really  time consuming and annoying. Specially if you have MBMOs that keeps running even when your not ingame

#47 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• 1084 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:45 PM

I think the instances are (or should be) independent of servers. But there's indeed something that goes wrong somewhere and the instance isn't created or reached correctly. Just now, a Ranger was having problems getting into Payon Tomb, maybe 5-6 times bugged in a row. Same happened even after she made party with me, so I left the party and immediately tried to enter, getting bugged again and after i relogged, i just reset the dungeon and got in as usual. After that I invited her to the party, made her leader and she was able to create a new instance  without issues.

My suspicion is that I wasn't able to enter the first time because I still had the "wrong"/bugged/inexistent dungeon "in memory" (it shows that i'm inside in the char screen) so i needed to reset it to be able to enter, but i can't be sure about that. Another thing to wonder is why being inside allows me to be an "anchor" or "lighthouse" that allows the other member to create the instance correctly, I should test this a few times to be sure if it's really what's happening, since i had it fail only once.

Edited by faku1810, 28 October 2014 - 01:12 PM.

#48 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:15 PM

Low priority for good reason. Cosmetic appearance doesn't effect game play. It will disrupt overall enjoyment if you enjoy looking at the costume but otherwise I don't see it either as high priority.

Keep in minds that Costumes have a major role in RO2 economy and play a major role on this game's KP income.  Think about Bone Dragon wing weeks ago, they fix it quickly too because it doesn't display properly on female characters.  

And yeah, it does disrupt my overall enjoyment of the game indeed.

However, I understand that the absolute priority now is that Dungeon Bug and CMs/Devs should focus on that right now.  (But plz just don't forget about that costume bug for Kirkena costume...)

Edited by AikaFuwa, 28 October 2014 - 01:23 PM.

#49 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

Dungeon Bug:

Do you guys remember we encounter similar issues last year as well?  

-Fall down and die easily

-Dungeon entrance bug

Those two things seems like an old bugs re-emerging again.  However, I could not clearly remember what are the symptoms back then whether it is exactly the same or slightly different issues.

Would appreciate if someone remember which patch back then fixed that problem?  That may provide a great clue for CMs/Developers I believe.

#50 iDuero

iDuero

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:33 PM

Sever hasn't been fixed at all?!? Still has the Npc bug and the freaking coliseum wasted about 5 days already.. of colo but your damn bug is wasting all my time trying to get the Colo gear! kinda upset still Patch = Useless 

Patch Notes for 10/27/14

The servers will be optimized during today's maintenance. I'm assuming this means they will be working on the dungeon issues tonight with that optimization. 

There are no further patch notes from development at this time. If this changes, we will add those additional notes.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users