Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 10/28 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question Lounge for 10/28

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

Aloha everyone! After a busy weekend (and busy Monday) we’re going to be doing a Q&A and hangout on Classic server this Tuesday at 3pm.

Why not chill out this TT with the music of Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar from the Disneyland Resort? A mix of older and newer Exotica tracks, this soundtrack is one of the most impressive parts of the bar experience. Trader Sam’s is one of the very few tiki bars that still plays Exotica music, I would highly recommend going there if you find yourself near Disneyland!

I’m going to use Tiki Tuesday thread as a sort of spotlight for the best stuff from the community, so if there are some things you particularly enjoyed from that week, let me know!

Thread of the Week:

The Headgear Creation Event planned by Cinquine and Myzery was a huge hit, with some fantastic headgears from RO making their real-life debut!

Pic of the Week:

Finalist!

This was the second place entry for our Halloween Loading Screen event and lots of fun. The expressions of the players and the stylized monsters in the background really sell the vibe of the season!

Also since I oftentimes focus too narrowly on the drawn art from the community make sure to check out ShamStalin’s music thread! Shammy’s singing covers of songs as well as original compositions.

#2 Lexanord

Lexanord

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 05:38 PM

neko1231.png

This was the second place entry for our Halloween Loading Screen event and lots of fun. The expressions of the players and the stylized monsters in the background really sell the vibe of the season!

Thumbs Up for the loading screen submission.  :no1:

Now on to the question proper, all these are for the Classic server.

-Can we have the Halloween Quest be made repeatable for the Classic server? Or is the event not intended to be repeatable in the Classic server at all? Neither Undead Danielle nor Dreadful Druid is interested in speaking to those who have completed the quest for us in Classic.

[mod]Unfortunately we are unable to make this repeatable on classic[/mod]

-Can we also have the Air Pirate Bandana, Book Hat and Champion's Wreath made unbound and vendable?

[mod]Since these are event items, we don't plan on making them vendable[/mod]

-Similarly, can we have the Hockey Mask to be able to placed in the cart, and thus vendable as well?

[mod]Depends on what it comes from.[/mod]

-Can we have the Mental Potions and Mega Resist Potions made stackable by the Kafra Stacker in Eden? Since the only NPC that is able to stack the Mentals and Mega Resists is Grandma Boxter, players will have to bear with having multiple stacks of those potions occupying their inventory whenever Grandma Boxter is on a leave.

[mod]Yes.[/mod]

Thanks a lot Oda

Edited by Oda, 28 October 2014 - 01:29 PM.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 27 October 2014 - 08:33 PM

please make merc scrolls to be vendable and please add mora mandarin to buyshop list

[mod]These will probably not be made tradable. For Mora please let us know as much as you can about the item. [/mod]

#4 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:56 PM

1. Can the select all option be implemented for the bounty boards? It seems the Geffen boards didn't get it for some reason.

2. Responding to this:

The signs were moved because they cannot be easily seen from the default camera angle.

Oda, last I checked, RO is not a side-scrolling game. Players can rotate their cameras pretty easily.

Besides, you need to rotate the camera to enter the Juno tool shop anyhow so I don't see what's so bad about my proposed placement being next to the tool shop's entrance.

But since you insist on the camera being fixed for everyone, how about this location?

rbTmQpF.png

Still not satisfied? Fine, move the Juno boards back to their original location. >:3

6tAR8ns.png

3. Implement the Prontera boards?

Prontera
Level 1 - 20 Board
-Hornet
-Roda Frog
-Rocker
-Savage Babe
-Thief Bug Egg
Level 21 - 40 Board
-Thief Bug
-Tarou
-Stainer
-Peco Peco
-Coco
-Yoyo
-Female Thief Bug
-Male Thief Bug
-Poporing
-Elder Willow
Level 41 - 60 Board
-Argos
-Beetle King
-Savage
Level 61 - 80 Board
-Driller
-Hunter Fly
-Mantis
-Sidewinder
-Argiope

And here's the proposed location for them.

6eUPXzD.jpg

#5 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:38 AM

Was the Sealed Shrine bug (with seals not working) fixed? If not - when will it be?

[mod]I don't recall seeing reports about it recently after the last fix, but I can check to see if there are tickets. [/mod]

#6 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:18 AM

Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so the new halloween costume hat, or the witch shoes, had a tiny chance to drop the new transformation candies when killing monsters (like how the blue christmas cheer costume drops xmas gifts). It's tedious to keep repeating the halloween quest when the rewards are randomized only to get these candies, I would rather hunt them myself... is it possible?

Edit; Mental potions for renewal lucky boxes more often please <3

[mod]it might be possible, we'll talk about this with the rest of the production team. [/mod]

Edited by Oda, 28 October 2014 - 01:36 PM.

#7 Anshin

Anshin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:59 AM

The last time there was a Homunculus Loyalty Event the spawn at OD1 and 2 was doubled. Will that be done again during this Loyalty Event?

[mod]The spawns there are pretty intense already if there are a lot of alchemists there[/mod]

#8 IcedCafeMocha

IcedCafeMocha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

In-game spotlight messages need to be accurate -_- it's bad enough new players seem to be confused about other stuff let alone this. Fix?

[mod]Yes, we'll review the current announcements to make sure they are correct. [/mod]

The mail and storage npc in the annex need to either have storage 1st or need 2 separate npcs for mail and storage... that misclick will save the lives of potters like me who are angry and frustrated that they pot guild supplies and still misclick that damn mail option EVERY. DAMN. TIME. 

[mod]We'll be addressing a 'quality of life improvement for potters' on Classic server[/mod]

Why was the "vip" event made to not stack with bmx3? 

any eta on TI removal or change? the threads (and the one in foundry) have almost halted now so shouldn't that be enough information to go on to make improvements or give us any information on what will happen?

[mod]The TI will be departing soon, but no ETA just yet.[/mod]

Edited by Oda, 28 October 2014 - 01:43 PM.

#9 hoikarnage

hoikarnage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1876 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:09 PM

Is it possible to make Giant Magestic Goat tradeable?

I want one but I am too lazy to do the quest :3

[mod]Unfortunately since this is a quest reward we will keep the item account bound.[/mod]

#10 Eyjafjallajokull

Eyjafjallajokull

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:47 PM

will future vip exp/drop events be made to stack with gum/bm?

[mod]These should be stacking with gum/bm now. If they aren't please let us know more information about this and we'll test.[/mod]

#11 Eyjafjallajokull

Eyjafjallajokull

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:28 PM

Can we have an answer to this:
http://forums.warppo...ompetitiveness/

[mod]We will look at this list and have more ways for people to obtain these hats. [/mod]

#12 Junchikun

Junchikun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:11 PM

Hi,

Can u change back the settings for ET....The current settings for ET is way too F_ _ _ Up...If ur think way for making use of that ashes of darkness, why not like every selected floor...there will be a special npc that will take in that ashes in exchange for some special buff or an bouns floor...If u guy got time to change the ET setting...Why dont u guy fixed up the position lag...

Thank You~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users