Patch Notes v534
Dungeon Monsters have been given a minor adjustment to help stabilize difficultly between all the dungeons, regarding monster level ranges for each type of dungeon and monster type.
Hall's of Oblivion may have received the most noticeable adjustments, as it was found to be slightly out of scale with the other dungeons and their difficulty setting intended. (See more on this in the Bug Fixes section.)
- Addressed some issues related to the Halloween Event that were reported, from monster's being too aggressive, to certain NPCs being meanies and not talking to players.
- Lunaris Water Barrel's level requirement and bonuses have been updated to a proper level 70, as minimal requirement to access Luna is 70.
- (PvM) Seismic Impact was missing its duration. Set to 30 seconds.
- Halls of Oblivion
- The Mammy Queen had a bug within her Ai which would cause her to be very skill intensive, has been corrected.
- The Mammy King, had an issue where the Ai was missing several condition and action calls to make it equally as responsive and intelligent as the Queen.
- Monsters level ranges have been scaled (down) to be more on par with other dungeons of equal range.
- Corrected issue with some friendly skills not being cast on hidden ally targets.
- Updated invulnerability to damage to display IMMUNE instead of EVADE in Game Arena safe zones.
- Reducing damage to zero from a target that successfully hits you will now display IMMUNE instead of MISS.
- Shield Reflect will now correctly deal reflected damage to the target when the attacker's damage from a successful hit was reduced to zero.
- Corrected issue with Sikuku Elite King not moving or responding to attacks.
- Corrected some Skill descriptions for further clarity.
- An oversight in the combat calculations to how PvP/PvM Defense, Damage Reduction and Defense worked together has been corrected, to where you can no longer have 100% reduction of damage to all monsters. We will continue to monitor the change for any necessary needed balance changes in the near future.