Halloween Mini Quest - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Halloween Mini Quest

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:23 PM

I think everyone is missing the point. It's NOT Halloween related. It's celebrating the life of people who have passed away the year, and in some cultures, inviting the soul of the deceased to visit the living. Yeah, skulls are used primarily in costumes and such, but so are flowers. So IMO, the flower band is fitting. Not everything has to be about death on Halloween. What about the costumes of living people and creatures?

In my eyes, the reward fits the event anyway. It's nothing to collect 70 skulls. The hardest part of the quest is walking back to the NPCs when you turn coward and run all the way back to your save point. But that was kind of entertaining itself...for the first two times. :p_sick: My only gripe about the quest is that...yeah, it's an easy quest. But why do ALL quests have to have random rewards for them? Tired of random. And cool down timers. If someone really wants to bot a 1 mil zeny head gear, let them. They'll just drive the price down into the dirt, because no one will want it.

#52 tatihana00

tatihana00

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 734 posts
  • LocationSan Fernando Valley ( LIKE OMGOD!)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:12 AM

@ belld1711 - I had to run back to it 5 times before i could get the quest. the first was i was surprized, but the whole being scared made me laugh so hard, because though i wrote it in, i still didn't expect it~ as for the randomness of the prizes, that is something you should ask oda, and cooldown, obviously because it's an easy quest. i'm still learning how to write a better quest. hopefully sooner or later i make a really stellar one~

#53 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:37 AM

@ belld1711 - I had to run back to it 5 times before i could get the quest. the first was i was surprized, but the whole being scared made me laugh so hard, because though i wrote it in, i still didn't expect it~ as for the randomness of the prizes, that is something you should ask oda, and cooldown, obviously because it's an easy quest. i'm still learning how to write a better quest. hopefully sooner or later i make a really stellar one~

For a mini quest, I liked it. It gives me something to do, and I never would have known about "Day of the Dead" without it.

I worked on getting my Red Beret and enchanted it from that 4th of July quest (I think it was) because it was something to do. The quest was so rough (especially since I could only kill The Giants and such.) It was tedious killing so many ants, but even though it gave me a headache, I did it. It gave me something to do other than grinding. This quest was easier, but the reward matches the difficulty. I just wish I could get that flower band. My wife collects stuff like that, and wants it. >_<

#54 BobbyLenard

BobbyLenard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:32 PM

I think everyone is missing the point. It's NOT Halloween related. It's celebrating the life of people who have passed away the year, and in some cultures, inviting the soul of the deceased to visit the living. Yeah, skulls are used primarily in costumes and such, but so are flowers. So IMO, the flower band is fitting. Not everything has to be about death on Halloween. What about the costumes of living people and creatures?

In my eyes, the reward fits the event anyway. It's nothing to collect 70 skulls. The hardest part of the quest is walking back to the NPCs when you turn coward and run all the way back to your save point. But that was kind of entertaining itself...for the first two times. :p_sick: My only gripe about the quest is that...yeah, it's an easy quest. But why do ALL quests have to have random rewards for them? Tired of random. And cool down timers. If someone really wants to bot a 1 mil zeny head gear, let them. They'll just drive the price down into the dirt, because no one will want it.

think u dumb fmf is missing the point like really others will agree its not about running around or quest items

Lol bot?

#55 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:42 PM

think u dumb fmf is missing the point like really others will agree its not about running around or quest items

Lol bot?

How I English?

#56 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:20 PM

how you mine for fish?

0 user(s) are reading this topic