P/C Faith Bow and Faith Wand - Draconis Marketplace - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

P/C Faith Bow and Faith Wand

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:54 AM

Hey

What are Emperors Loyal Bow and White WIng Wand on Draconis worth?

Please no troll answers.

Greetings

Matt

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:10 AM

Uhh, it'll depend on sellers/buyers, but around 150-200b I would think, given other faith items. Maybe slightly less for the bow since there's (relatively) more of them than the other faith weapons in game atm.

Someone sold his wand for 195b a week or so ago, so it's around that price for the wand at least, not sure about bow.

Edited by jerremy, 04 November 2014 - 08:12 AM.

#3 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:12 AM

I guess the reason why the faith weapons are that cheap on Draco is, that when draconis opened, everyone bought those weapons to level up quickly. (faiths got taken out of IM around August/September 2010)

However:

Trade Faith Wand for other Faiths (depends on the offer) or Zulies on Leonis.

Edited by iMatt, 05 November 2014 - 01:13 AM.

#4 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 29 November 2014 - 01:56 PM

If you have faith items on draconis don't sell them on draco and just wait for the merge, it's not low on draconis because there's alot of them around (there's not as many as people think).

It's low because there's a lower income of zullies on draco compared to leo and people aren't prepared to pay proper price for faith items like that, the general public is trying to say "Oh no they ugly nobody wants" sort of thing but in theory if there's only 3 bows on draco why would they sell for only 200b? so it's probably better to wait for merge to get a real price for your items other than get ripped off by public rumors.

I'll put it like this

Draco priest hat - around 500b? (3 in game)

Emperors Loyal Bow - people are saying 100b (3 in game)

your bow has the same rareness as the hat so therefore it should be the same or similar price, This is just my opinion but it seems to be the logic of how it should be :no1:

#5 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:15 PM

Ok where to start:

1. Prices on draco are not lower than Leo prices at those items; priest hat is for example like 150-200 billion cheaper on leo - if not more...Priest Robe for example is on Draconis around 150b worth while on Leo you get it easily for 50b.

2.There are way more faith weapons on Draconis than Leonis simply because they were used to level when Draconis got opened (everyone used to use those to level since everyone started from 0).

3. Who ever says that Faith bow is ugly is kinda retarded in my opinion. ;D

To be exactly I should sell the faith WAND on Draco, and keep the bow till merge if I would just go after zulies (pricewise), but I was just curious and not really interested in selling them. But Hey thanks man!=)

Edited by iMatt, 29 November 2014 - 02:15 PM.

#6 FizzMo

FizzMo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:28 AM

Well my opinion is just you will get more for your items on leonis than draconis, Draconians aren't willing to pay as much as leonis players :D

And yes there are more faith weapons but still some like the wand or bow are limited amounts of and still not that many, even if it is more than Leo :ok:

I am very excited for the merge hehe :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users