In my opinion, you can hardly see people farming bossse to level or items for the following reason.
- Most of the newly created characters are veterans', with good cleric and certain champs they can do pretty well in AoE spots, easier, don't have to move much, and can bot.
- If they are new players, then they are not strong enough to take down bosses since:
1) They don't have a fair support cleric （There might be an argument where 'you dont need fs to level' but indeed, think again...mobs got stronger)
2) Bosses was buffed a lot (AP, def)
- As the drop system changed, they can't be sure of what's going to drop from the king. Why wasting time on exploring while their main purpose is to level to 230? (Many people just level as fast as they can to do pvp)
- Listen to the veterans, they might just join their party and go grinding mobs and move as the party moves. No exploration here.
- Any other reason?
Personally, I don't have any friend to enjoy the game with, I usually solo level as long as I can, until it's too time-consuming.
I will just stay around Junon, Kenji Beach until level 70+, then move to Luna to level, do quests.
A long time ago, killing Elite Tyrant Warship was my favourite habit to level, he dies so fast and give roughly 350k exp.
Until the recent patch they every mobs was buffed, especially Elite type. He came so strong that it took to long to kill him. (He respawns once every 2-3 mins so it's ideal to go in party to kill him? )
Another boss which spawns fast and a lot is Elite Mammoth Try it.
Edited by thetrangdamvn, 11 November 2014 - 02:19 AM.