#1 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:40 AM

Welcome (back?)222_zps186edc81.jpg

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Are you a new player to Rose? Are you coming back after a break? Well here you can update and learn new things what have happened to Rose Online through the years! Feel free to PM me here on the forums about any questions!

Game Arena:

Union War has been deleted and it is been replaced with Game Arena. Game Arena is a system that you choose if you want to play a Player vs Monster game or Player vs Player. To get the Game Arena window open press: (alt + G)

(P.S The Union War Map is back and the new name is Akram Arena)

There is quests for each PVP/PVM game! Read more about here.

Click Me Me Me MEEE:Emo_12: 

Player Vs Monster:

(Player Vs Monster games is called Dungeons)

Cave of Ulverick (200-235) cost 3,000 energy. Halls of Oblivion (200-235) cost 3,500 energy, Sea of Dawn (210-240) cost 3,750 energy, Sikuku Catacombs (210-240) cost 1,875 energy.

Sumary of PVM games

When you entred a PVM game, you will spawn on a ''Safe Spot'', then you have to do buffs/chaning to the correct armor you want to use. When you are done with the buffeing/etc you need to make you'r way to a subboss. This subboss will open a ''gate'' so you can countiune future inside the dungeon. (A suboss will only give Valor Points, not a Item Reward.)

The speciel thing in Sikuku Catacombs is there is no so called ''subboss''. Each king is a king that will give a item reward and valor reward and the way to unlock the gates to the bosses, is by unlocking items that are inside the dungeon.

There is a Venurune, Plutorune, Seperation Drill version that are not Item Mall. You can get these from doing dungeons!

Player Vs Player:

Draconis Peaks (221-230) cost 2,000 energy, Crystal Defenders (221-230) cost 3,000 Energy, Akram Arena (221-230) cost 5,000 energy.

Sumary of PVP games

When you entred a PVP game, you will spawn in a room, in this room you have a minute to buff you'r self up and you'r teamates.

When the time has run out you will teleport to the PVP arena. Depending what ''side'' you are on, there is different tasks you need to do.

Defending Side

When you have spawned inside the  arena you want to protact the Crystals from the Attacking Team. Depending what PVP game you have joined the Crystal are in different spots.

(Sometimes a small Crystal need to die, to get a bigger crystal to spawn)

But bascilly it's kill the attacking team and defend the crystal.

(In Akram Arena you have a Crystal at Attacking Team side, if you kill that Crystal the whole attacking team will get teleported back to their spawn)

Attacking Side

When you have spawned inside the arena you want to kill the Crystals and kill the Defending team. 

Premium Service

* With Premium Service you will have unlimited energy for Game Arena.

*Every 6 hours you get a new daily box! Inside the Daily Box it can be.

(To be able to receive the daily box, you need to be online more than 5 minutes.)

In the Daily Box you can receive:

2x experience medallion/2x drop medallion for 10 min

Box of catalyst which are catalyst stuff in

Reroll hammers

Plain white t-shirt

Teletickets

Aura Blessing

Lucky spin coins

Premium points

You also get premium storage (10 Slots). You can always access your storage all over in Rose. If you are in Dungeon? You can access your storage. Are you in Crystal Defenders? You can access your storage. Are you in El Verloon desert? You can access your storage!

If you do daily quests for dungeons/PvP games you will get 10 more points than normal. 

30+ Extra Experience

+50% Extra Drop Rate

You can have up to 8 characters on your account.

For more information please visit:

Click Me!  :p_smile: 

Or even more information please visit here.

Click Here! But not hard...   :p_swt: 

General in The Forums

We have Class Representatives now! With a Class Representatives you can ask any questions or give feedback about classes. The Class Representatives will then give the information to the DEVs.

We have new Volunteer Moderaters! Feel free to pm them and ask them about questions!

Here is a list of all Class reps.

New Server?

Rose online have a test server called '' Pegasus ''. At the Pegasus Server we can test out the new updates before they enter the live server (‘’Arua’’). You can give feedback to the DEVs and ask about questions about the new update.

Here is a download link!

Download Link!

General In The Game

Mounts are in the game.  Mount is a Monster you ride on, so you can transport you over the world of Rose faster. The form of a mount can be for example: Krawfy, Dragon

(Here is a list of all the mounts)

Volunteer Moderaters are also in game. Why? it’s because zulie sellers are around and the mission for the VMODs is to mute them.

Buff Sets are removed because it was a bug.

The stat Charm is now to increase the buff/heals/selfbuffs and debuffs. INT these days are now for defence, magic defence and attack.

Skill update is out! All skills have changed to balance out the game.

Drop Table is new.

You can now customize your weapon! Choose your weapon (The costume weapon needs to be the same category as the weapon in the avatar tab) and put it in the costume tab.

Over 400 new gems are in the game and a new system for the gems! Read more here.

Click Me!   :waddle: 

Another Link!

There is a new Item Trade Restriction Policy! Read the first post in the topic. 

Do You Dare To Click On Me?  :p_devil: 

Or!

Don't Be Afraid! Click On Me!    :p_angel: 

There is a unbinder coupon in the Valor Shop and Item Mall. This unbinder coupon can ONLY unbind items that have a bound. (If the item has a lock there is NO way to unlock it)

A new storage update has come into the game! Here is a video from YouTube that shows how it works! 

To get more room for your storage you can buy Expansion in Item Mall! (Or buy Premium Service and get 10 free tabs. (P.S Premium Storage will not be connected after Premium Service has ended. You can only drag out items from Premium Storage but you can't put in stuff.)

Storage expansion coupons can have up to 20 more pages of account storage with the coupons. The character storage can have an infinite number of pages.

(Remember! These '' Storage expansion coupons '' are permanent)

New Clan System!

Read More About Clan System Here

Clan Skills

Clan skills are in game now!

Read more about the Clan Skills here.

Before you had grades to ''level'' the clan, this function has been removed. To be able to increase the amount of members inside the clan you need to learn the clan skill. [Clan Expansion] and the max amount is 200 members.

Clan Points

To be able to get clan points to get these clan skills you can:

Kill normal mobs  (Yellow, Red, Orange, Pink or Purple monster will give their normal Clan Points reward. Green monster will be reduced by half their normal rate. Blue & Light Blue monsters will only give clan points if you have Premium Service or if you use a Medal Of Diplomacy.)

Do Dungeons

Do PvP games and convert Honor Points to Clan points.

Purchase the Clan Point Booster from IM.

New Stats!

You heard me right! New Stats!

Read all the new stats here!

Click Me!  

Server Merge

There is no server called ''Leonis'' or ''Draconis'', there is only one server now and the nickname is '' Arua''.

Read more here!  

For more information, you can visit Rose Online Wiki!

http://rose.irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

Edited by Buffiies, 24 August 2015 - 11:01 AM.

#2 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:12 AM

I would just like add two things to this. 1) About storage expansion coupons, you can have up to 20 pages of account storage with the coupons, and you can have an infinite number of pages on character storage. These expansions are permanent, so they are well worth the money! 2) We now have a test server called Pegasus. Feel free to download this, and when it is up, come on and test with us! Then give us your feedback. The download link is in my signature.

Edited by pdfisher, 11 November 2014 - 07:14 AM.

#3 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:15 AM

I would just like add two things to this. 1) About storage expansion coupons, you can have up to 20 pages of account storage with the coupons, and you can have an infinite number of pages on character storage. These expansions are permanent, so they are well worth the money! 2) We now have a test server called Pegasus. Feel free to download this, and when it is up, come on and test with us! Then give us your feedback. The download link is in my signature.

Thank you! :D

*Added*

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:08 PM

Great guide!

There is one thing that should be changed regarding premium. Now premium users can access ALL storage from anywhere, not just premium storage. It's quite handy 

There are other advantages of getting premium too like the extra exp and valor points. Maybe you could just add this link to the premium page on the website  http://www.playroseo...de/premium.aspx  That way people can go see for themselves ^^

#5 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:45 AM

Great guide!

There is one thing that should be changed regarding premium. Now premium users can access ALL storage from anywhere, not just premium storage. It's quite handy 

There are other advantages of getting premium too like the extra exp and valor points. Maybe you could just add this link to the premium page on the website  http://www.playroseo...de/premium.aspx  That way people can go see for themselves ^^

Added! Thank you! :)

#6 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Co. USA

Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:46 AM

Nice work Buffies.  ;)

#7 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 09:51 AM

Nice work Buffies.  ;)

Thanks! :D

#8 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

I love it. Thanks bro :)

#9 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:12 PM

Thanks <3

#10 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:21 PM

maybe add that those storage expansions are permanent?

#11 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:28 AM

maybe add that those storage expansions are permanent?

Added, thank you! :)

#12 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:28 PM

brother you made a little error: With this new clan system uppdate update, each rank inside the clan has ''new power'' for that speciel Special rank. Here is a picture that explain what which power each rank has.

my own English isn't perfect either but here little feedback on the things that i do know :)

Also it makes me laugh so much the:

Or!

#13 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:36 AM

*Updated* Feel free to tell me if I have missed something! :)

#14 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:27 AM

Doesn't Sikuku Catacombs cost the same as Sea of Dawn in energy? The new server is called Arua, not Aura. Other than that, I saw only a few spelling errors.

Edited by pdfisher, 24 August 2015 - 04:31 AM.

#15 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:05 PM

GA energy cost needs to be updated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users