• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:34 AM

cN battle clerics be good at supports too? it looks like there's plenty of sp for all the skills especially with Im buffs. I wanna lvl on it as well as farm in ruines with my other char.

also, what type of equips do battle clerics use? precious? so they can reach like super high aspeed or chiv or something. since they have less int that fs, do their buffs suck too much to farm with or is it good enough?

thanks alot

#2 poopiehead

poopiehead

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:35 AM

sry for the typos, I'm on my phone and it does. crappy job to autocorrect, and I can't edit topics here

#3 Kairoz

Kairoz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:47 PM

Apart from the heals, I don think u can get other support skills ( bonfire/flames ) after maxing out your passives and attacking skills.

For equips wise, I think you do require quite alot of buffing sets. For myself, I buff AP with Chiv gear, followed by Dark Orleans + Precious Chest for ASPD and so on. Depends on what classes or what situations ( war or 1v1 ), I will use different sets.

As for buffs, I personally feel that the buffs are quite poopy without INT gears since most likely you are gonna be stuck with 3xx int or smth.

Hope that helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users