• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RXM9600

RXM9600

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:35 AM

Hello! I just found out about ragnorak 2 days ago and i really like what all the reviews said so i registered. I tried to log in but it said i needed gametime so i went onto the website to add 30 days game time. My girlfriend wanted to try it too so we used her card info to get the first 30 days and try it out. I added the card info last night and it said it needed to be verified. I got up this morning and she tried to log in and it didnt work so we went to put in the info again and it said card failed?? I called the US help line TWICE! and nobody picked up? I really want to play, help?

#2 Cotano

Cotano

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:55 AM

Hello! I just found out about ragnorak 2 days ago and i really like what all the reviews said so i registered. I tried to log in but it said i needed gametime so i went onto the website to add 30 days game time. My girlfriend wanted to try it too so we used her card info to get the first 30 days and try it out. I added the card info last night and it said it needed to be verified. I got up this morning and she tried to log in and it didnt work so we went to put in the info again and it said card failed?? I called the US help line TWICE! and nobody picked up? I really want to play, help?

At least you were told that the card failed. Me and my gf have been waiting since for almost 20 hours now for our card to pass verification.

They told me it could take up to 24 hours. I will know for sure in about 4 hours for now.

#3 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:00 AM

If you want to play on the free server you can go to your Ragnarok Online folder and use RagFree.exe and that loads up the Valkyrie (Free server) client.

But, they don't have many people working on the weekend. So getting ahold of them by telephone probably wont happen. You could send in a ticket if you are curious as to why your card was denied, or wait until Monday and try to call again.

#4 RXM9600

RXM9600

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:30 AM

Ill try the free server. I'm am surprised that such a "popular" games takes that long to activate your paid subscription and that they don't have anyone working on the weekends to TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE.

#5 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

All things should have cleared as of this morning for you folks.

RXM9600 I am not sure why it said the payment was denied. If you wanted to try again you should be clear to move forward through our payment pages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users