what would you like to see on thew upcoming patch for december - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

what would you like to see on thew upcoming patch for december

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#26 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:38 PM

I would like to see..

• A ingame stat/skill reset version.
  • New armor/weapons
  • New dungeons/pvp games
  • Server Merge
  • Make so the system can see who is a battle cleric and who is a full support cleric for pvp games
  • Pets
  • Make the fairy increase the % successful in refining and increase charm stats.
  • New cars/castle gears
  • New costumes
  • More refining colours
  • New events quests

#27 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 24 November 2014 - 11:59 PM

I would welcome .. 

• An announcement that a huge marketing campaign is planned for December-Jan to promote the game on a wider horizon and bringing in more players. 
  • JRose to shut down suddenly and their players have to play on NA Rose. 
  • All Private servers are downed due to some server incurable disease and they have to play on NA Rose. 
  • The same beautiful christmas tree on my clan spot <3 
  • Release of some new contents and possible some new Christmas Theme costumes. 
  • Junon BGM changed to a christmas themed one. 
  • Popcorn booth that sells consumable popcorns that heals more than red pot and sales royalty ends up in my account <3 
  • Leonis to walk around Junon in a santa suit and drop gift boxes . Gift boxes contant number of snowballs which we could then throw at Leonis  :p_smile: 

#28 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:03 AM

Leonis to walk around Junon in a santa suit and drop gift boxes . Gift boxes contant number of snowballs which we could then throw at Leonis  :p_smile: 

Should try selling some snowballs.

#29 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:50 AM

3. you can also just buy IM for 50 bucks, sell those and do well also

You can do more than well without spending 50 bucks on IM :)

#30 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:44 AM

I'd like all kinds of dispelling skills to be removed from PvP.

#31 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:22 AM

New Carts! sports car style! XDD

#32 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:00 AM

I would like to see a new class.

#33 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:38 AM

Seerrverrrr Merrggee

#34 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:44 PM

I would like to see a new class.

fix a mage please, maybe a mage with a shield or magic tools therefore, it might survive a bit longer in the pvp arena . Definetly a server merge and faith items being released again

#35 Charas

Charas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:05 AM

The Faith items will never be back... and I really don t understand what u all have with those items... apart from maybe the Bow... every of those Items are ugly and useless... It is just there for players who like to show off how much money they have by wearing a skirt, a salad bowl on their head, and an ugly weapon (look at the katar please.... LOL). It s like some kind of channel dress for Paris Hilton.

.... sorry for the oftopic ;o

#36 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:14 AM

The Faith items will never be back... and I really don t understand what u all have with those items... apart from maybe the Bow... every of those Items are ugly and useless... It is just there for players who like to show off how much money they have by wearing a skirt, a salad bowl on their head, and an ugly weapon (look at the katar please.... LOL). It s like some kind of channel dress for Paris Hilton.

I like the gothic punk/lolita ones. The other ones though.. I dunno they're somewhat overrated yes.

#37 carlolz

carlolz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:53 AM

FIX Mspd Bug and server merge.

#38 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:44 AM

FIX Mspd Bug and server merge.

Right on! Along with dispells in PVP, someone said it above already.

#39 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:45 AM

how about the new carts haha, no one loves them?

#40 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:04 AM

priest clothes are awesome , way much much better than all of those costumes they recently created, we need to get a better costume designer .. And by making new faith items will eventually bring the priest" price dropped to 100 mill again ...

#41 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:08 AM

I like the gothic punk/lolita ones. The other ones though.. I dunno they're somewhat overrated yes.

the korean hanbok is the best so far i" ve seen. Please bring them back and rename it korean traditional costumes instead of hanbock . So no copy rights being violated . Or put some na rose logo somewhere in the costume, or just take a peek at other server that has many many cute costumes , maybe some asian rose server

#42 VModOreo

VModOreo

Hail Hydrox

• VMod Retired
  • 241 posts
  • LocationOver there! *points to popcorn machine*
  • Server:Forums

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:49 AM

And by making new faith items will eventually bring the priest" price dropped to 100 mill again ...

Gravity can't make any "faith" items, those items are only referred to as "faiths" because they were made by the company called "Faith". If Gravity were to make items similar to the ones from "Faith", they would be called "Gravity" or "Rose", or even just plain items.

#43 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:01 AM

Priest clothes aren't even that good. I mean, have you ever seen the shoulder flaps on that outfit? Those go through pretty much every back item in the game and really ruin the appearance.

#44 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:35 AM

Ok Let me add my points;

:p_devil:  :p_angel:

1. Clã wars  to make logic joining a clã and farming for the clã and update the cla atributes, like a private house, a clã bank, the options that the clãs are suposed to have.

2. PAT Sytem working again and useful for something.

3. Making more excitant to start a new players and also to have new players. Actually, we (old players) can have de domain of the game, the market and it crash the game.

4. Turning ALL the maps necessary and useful again, i said ALL MAPS and PLANETS.

5. Re-work this "account locked/character bound" Seriously...  :wall:

6. Artisans, no no, I have read in somewhere that we gonna have a update. Finally! Actually you see no one farming at low level, exploring all the places for all type of mats just because... they are no more necessary! sad.

7. Make lvling HARD, i mean H A R D.

Seriously, lvling today is a bul-_-. You can do it while you're sleeping or farting. Theres no more glory being a hawker lvl 90 or a cleric level 120 and things like this. No more reason to spend time crafting this low level stuffs. Most of players wich lvled in that easy age, I can say they realy didn't know more than 40% of the game.

8. Make quests more exciting and useful. (link this with point 7.)

9. Gimme a candy throne cause i'm too sexy (it's just a draft, should not be here)  :banned:

9. I already mentioned the pat system?

10. And the clã wars? Hmm, why not a mechanic where a clã where supposed to control an area a city, it's a part of how the faith story and the game lore should work.

11. Talking about lore, huh?  :ok:  Well, I have no idea why the game story was jsut abadoned and now people just lvl randomly to take a char and do a x1 pvp till the days end.

#45 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

Things i would like to see in the future,

- Leveling should be alot easier, making it hard wont attract any new players.

- New non-im top items similar to the Item Mall top items like: Shamrock Hat (max charm) Priest Clothes (max con) Starglasses (max ap) ..etc...

- Removal of the whole GA and re-add UW with the GA System (fu akram arena) this makes Unions, (one of the main parts of the game) usefull again.

- Merge of all new passives into 1 skill (this adds just 6 main passive skills instead of 30)

- Make the new passives cheaper, in my opinion they cost way too much valor/honor/im.

- Make the new passives trade-able.

- Make each world map usefull for leveling and/or quests (Currently everybody goes from 1 too 150 in Junon(planet) 150 to 200 in Eldeon 200-230 in Eldeon/Orlo) <--- This makes luna useless.

- If they add new weapons, they need to look big!, big weapons are epic to fight with!. Small weapons are bored :p_sick: .

- New BGM, ive turned down the current music years ago.

- Removal of Account Locked/Bound system.

- Release of the Aurum Castle Gear.

- New content for seasonal events

- Remake refining system. the current one sux

- Clan Wars + Skills

- Clan and Player rank system

- An option to add the name of the person who whispers u in the chat box.

- Fate Wars (Hebarn vs Arua)

- Better melee damage

- And ofcourse, Server Merge.

This is my opinion, dont mind my bad english(grammer)

Edited by Peteer, 26 November 2014 - 09:53 AM.

#46 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:12 AM

Leveling should be alot easier, making it hard wont attract any new players.

more???  :heh:  :heh:  :heh: 

In a party you can hit level 200 in 3 days.

#47 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:17 AM

3 days being 72 hours probably. Leveling is so repetitive and boring already making it take longer doesn't answer anything. Being a level 90 hawker or 120 cleric is not impressive anymore, not necessarily because it's easy to level, but because the game is 9 years old already.

#48 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:25 AM

Things i would like to see in the future,

- Leveling should be alot easier, making it hard wont attract any new players.

more?  :heh: 

- New non-im top items similar to the Item Mall top items like: Shamrock Hat (max charm) Priest Clothes (max con) Starglasses (max ap) ..etc...

This "item mall top items" really don't make ANY difference to the game. Believe a shamrock hat wich will help you max your CHA. I mean, this will no make a difference that you will be always a "winner" in any way if you have it or no. So no, there's is no problem with the actual mall stuff. Example a priest clothes... maxing your con will not, in any way make you have no fails crafting, seriously, its more a personal desire to have the max con/max sen/ max cha. This also work for CHA on buffs, the difference is nothing really important, unless you compare a full cha with a cleric with 600 charm or something like.

- Removal of the whole GA and re-add UW with the GA System (fu akram arena) this makes Unions, (one of the main parts of the game) usefull again.

- Merge of all new passives into 1 skill (this adds just 6 main passive skills instead of 30)

Wait... what?  :hmm: 

- Make the new passives cheaper, in my opinion they cost way too much valor/honor/im.

All of this if I'm not wrong can be found in-game too, by dropping I mean, and of course if wouldn't be more cheapper, you just want to farm enough. I know players who have tons and tons of valor/honor points. And I have farmed my mage gear in 4 days or like doing dungeons. There must be challenges!

- Make the new passives trade-able.

Yah, this is sucks. I agree with this, this account locked on acquire is ridiculous. I got two cleric passives stuck at my bourgeois. So useful, thank you developers.  :p_err: 

- Make each world map usefull for leveling and/or quests (Currently everybody goes from 1 too 150 in Junon(planet) 150 to 200 in Eldeon 200-230 in Eldeon/Orlo) <--- This makes luna useless.

Agree,

- If they add new weapons, they need to look big!, big weapons are epic to fight with!. Small weapons are bored :p_sick: .

Nah, it's a POV. I do prefer the smallest in any cases. See? its a POV.

- New BGM, ive turned down the current music years ago. Dunno, the Junon music are so classical, i just put off my game sound, and put on sometimes to get in nostalgy.  :p_love: 

- Removal of Account Locked/Bound system. Nope, it must exist, just need a rework at some parts.

- Release of the Aurum Castle Gear. It would have happen, if they have no gave up of the pat system.

- New content for seasonal events Agree. Every year, the same quests, the same rewards. Booooring.

- Remake refining system. the current one sux Refining is just a tool, what you mind it can change for a example?

- Clan Wars + Skills Yeah, would be good.

- Clan and Player rank system Agree. Would be a great boost for everything again.

- An option to add the name of the person who whispers u in the chat box. It needs a general rework, would be good. But don't know if its really needed.

- Fate Wars (Hebarn vs Arua) Agree. If no, what are we doing? kicking out the ass of the lore of the game?

- Better melee damage  How you mean? 

- And ofcourse, Server Merge. Agree and agree.

This is my opinion, dont mind my bad english(grammer)

#49 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

3 days being 72 hours probably. Leveling is so repetitive and boring already making it take longer doesn't answer anything. Being a level 90 hawker or 120 cleric is not impressive anymore, not necessarily because it's easy to level, but because the game is 9 years old already.

For me and for you. But what about the new players? What do you feel being new in  school and join a room full of old students?

#50 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

Those new players will feel cheated when older players had it easy and they have an even harder time getting a good start to the game (it is already particularly hard due to rising equipment prices, making it difficult to get any kind of wealth if you didn't have any beforehand already). You want to catch up to your peers, not fall behind even more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users