• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ryutarou

Ryutarou

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:53 PM

So I started playing back after 3 years, I am currently lvl 102 and I have no idea where to train nor how to make money.

Tips on selling what etc/use (with price pref) to buyers or where to grind for fast exp please

Edited by Ryutarou, 22 November 2014 - 10:19 PM.

#2 Kortana

Kortana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:42 AM

Hi, welcome back :). usually at lvl 100-160 people train at Oblivion Temple which u can enter at El Verloon Desert by speaking to [Archeologist]Williams. My tips for making money at ur current lvl is by looting Chemicals and dirties, once you are 200+, doing dungeons is pretty good for money making. You can get stuffs like unique weapons, Jewel Chest and unique books that u can sell for pretty good amount. And the best way for getting fast exp is by Partying with group of people which have a full support cleric to buffs. :D

PS:I cant tell you the price because i dont know which server are you playing but im 100% sure that people buying them for a good price.

Edited by Kortana, 23 November 2014 - 04:48 AM.

#3 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:27 AM

Hello and Welcome back! :)

So I started playing back after 3 years, I am currently lvl 102 and I have no idea where to train nor how to make money.

Tips on selling what etc/use (with price pref) to buyers or where to grind for fast exp please

At level 102 you should level at Oblivion Temple. While you are levling pick up all kind of stuff speciely. Dirty Ore and other Dirty items, and chemcs and catalysts, these items does players buy for a good amount of zulie. 

Other way to make zulie and sometimes exp is quests. 

I have made a list what have changed in Rose Online. Here is a link.

http://forums.warppo...k/#entry1957835

Feel free to pm me about anything! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users