Ammo, Ammo and more Ammo - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ammo, Ammo and more Ammo

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:44 AM

Gonna further suggest that if it's not possible to make you open multiple boxes at once then making different sizes for boxes could be a good idea?

Small - 100 bean bullets

Medium - 500 bean bullets
Large - 999 bean bullets

Naturally they would require more materials.

----------------------

Unlimited ammo in form of basic version.
A way to get 999 of specialized ammo faster then current system allows.

Edited by MidnightSmurf, 30 November 2014 - 08:49 AM.

#27 sangre09

sangre09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:45 AM

i agree with MidnightSmurf. the Basic arrows/bullets/and cannon shells doesnt take weight and are free anyways.

#28 SimpleSeriousSam

SimpleSeriousSam

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:46 AM

I totally agree with the idea from MidnightSmurf. I`m not playing a long range classes, but I can imagine how annyoing this problem can be. Maybe u can release a time-bounded items for bullets/arrows/etc. Like it will gives u unlimited bullets for 24 hrs (like the avaible medals), without needing much space or weight in your inventory.

Edited by SimpleSeriousSam, 30 November 2014 - 08:50 AM.

#29 Serraphina

Serraphina

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:52 AM

I'd say why not have the basic ammo's be available as unlimited or if needs be then put up a quest to earn the unlimited ammo but this i would recommend only for basic ammo's

For the special ammo's why not incorporate the ability to create an ammo crate from 999 pcs of a specific ammo? and as before mentioned, these ammo crates once opened will produce a 999 stack of a certain ammo, and i guess another thing to be consider is to provide the crafter with the ability to mass create these crates at a slightly more material cost to compensate for convenience

This way ammo dependent classes would have a fair shot of farming the same amount of materials as all other melee classes

i like Smurf's and Uzi's idea

Edited by Serraphina, 30 November 2014 - 08:57 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users