Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:49 PM

IGN: donchan
Server: Odin

EIBkNaP.jpg

Edited by donchan, 25 December 2014 - 11:12 PM.

#279 reysosa

reysosa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 11:30 PM

Good morning and Merry Christmas from Spain,

good day MorningRose I did not receive any secret santa(ohhhh!!!)I sent my present via mailbox because I coudnt make it to the dance(I sent 50 expert red potions and 10z,maybe a lame present,sorry)

I posted on page 6.

Wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year,we love ya MorningRose hope to see you around in the game sometime.

#280 ailemari

ailemari

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:42 AM

IGN: Ailemari

Server Odin 

Feliz navidad <3 :3

Rvx5xGU.jpg

Edited by ailemari, 25 December 2014 - 11:43 AM.

#281 Eischia

Eischia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:♥Odin♥

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:30 PM

People who signed up before the party but never received a present may message me through forums and i will send you a present another day. Please do not lie I will be asking your secret santa if they sent you your present and it will just waste time.

Can I ask for my Secret Santa to get badly whipped and or waxed for not attending punished instead? Thanks.

Oh and the party was fun I met with a lot of old friends and some lag as well :p_smile:

zXO5Fxt.jpg

#282 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Odin -n- Freya

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:09 PM

The following people's mailboxes were full:

Gissele, Tonitrua, Arisoo, zyh, Rabastan, Kasicocila, TBatmanT, Misshan

Why must you complicate D: go empty them or message me

Everyone else: Message me if you received two or more emails (unless one of them was a disregard notice and i fixed the mistake), message me if you didn't get one at all. or message me if I messaged you something weird lul. You can also message me if you couldn't find your person at the party. 

In addition, there were many names who could not be found, you probably are from freyja but if freyja wasn't specified then I'm not sending a mail, if you think you are one of those people also message me.

Make any message to me a forum message (I check this often)

Other than that, feel free to message me if you have any questions.

The dance party is in less than 24 hours, see you all there!  (Prontera~channel 5)  :p_laugh:

Auction filled my mailbox. Didn't have a stable net for a while, friend was only able to come by recently to help me with it....and its only a temp fix really.

Send again who I was supposed to gift with Rabastan, if still able to.

Edit: Whom was I supposed to gift in Freya? My mailbox was not full there...

Edited by DarkKurayami, 27 December 2014 - 01:12 PM.

#283 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:06 AM

Can I ask for my Secret Santa to get badly whipped and or waxed for not attending punished instead? Thanks.

^

Let's make a "Exposed Santa Event".  It is to revealed those who didn't send their gifts and their names should be revealed to the recipient.

Suggestions for Improving this event for next year: (Not saying that it's bad this year, but there's always room for improvement)

-Only allow lvl 25+  character to join this event  (Prevent people creating alts to receive those gifts without contributing)

-Must be in a guild (So we can easily trace back)

-If didn't received gift from Secret Santa, that secret santa name should be revealed to the person

Edited by AikaFuwa, 30 December 2014 - 06:44 AM.

#284 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:50 AM

I had, and still do, connection issues but can come on (maybe enough) to just mail the gifts. Despite I yet to know whom I was to send to, in either Odin or Freya.

And i had already the gifts in bags ready to be sent for a while.

Rabastan (Odin) had his mailbox full due to Auction House (oops?), but KurayamiDark (Freya) could had?

---

To suggestion above, I agree to most terms minus guild part. Since most guilds die or have almost no active members most of the time.Having to switch guild to join an event is kinda troublesome for most.

Edited by DarkKurayami, 30 December 2014 - 07:52 AM.

#285 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:44 AM

^

Let's make a "Exposed Santa Event".  It is to revealed those who didn't send their gifts and their names should be revealed to the recipient.

Suggestions for Improving this event for next year: (Not saying that it's bad this year, but there's always room for improvement)

-Only allow lvl 25+  character to join this event  (Prevent people creating alts to receive those gifts without contributing)

-Must be in a guild (So we can easily trace back)

-If didn't received gift from Secret Santa, that secret santa name should be revealed to the person

quoting from a guy who piss me off a few days ago "I have six ml 6  from afk leeching on boost parties..."

Actually I need to trace that guy to get the guild leader to kick him out of our guild.

I had, and still do, connection issues but can come on (maybe enough) to just mail the gifts. Despite I yet to know whom I was to send to, in either Odin or Freya.

And i had already the gifts in bags ready to be sent for a while.

Rabastan (Odin) had his mailbox full due to Auction House (oops?), but KurayamiDark (Freya) could had?

---

To suggestion above, I agree to most terms minus guild part. Since most guilds die or have almost no active members most of the time.Having to switch guild to join an event is kinda troublesome for most.

Hope you aren't my secret santa, I want to kill both of mine because they haven't sent me anything (and I think one of the ones I sent a gift quit playing since I never saw him on up to this day)

Also yeah, I waited and never got any gift...

http://forums.warppo...-4#entry1983958 here is my post, so you can track my secret santas and get their blood smeared all over those statues in morroc or throw them out of Dark whisper without divine protection tyvm.

At least my receiver was nice enough to send me a thank you with two hearts.

Edited by Kiryu, 30 December 2014 - 11:44 AM.

#286 bigfatjiji

bigfatjiji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

such a festive thread this turned out to be. . .

#287 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:51 AM

Wahahahaha!

Seems like some people did not receive their gifts...hahaha!

#288 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 31 December 2014 - 10:28 AM

Hope you aren't my secret santa, I want to kill both of mine because they haven't sent me anything (and I think one of the ones I sent a gift quit playing since I never saw him on up to this day)

Also yeah, I waited and never got any gift...

http://forums.warppo...-4#entry1983958 here is my post, so you can track my secret santas and get their blood smeared all over those statues in morroc or throw them out of Dark whisper without divine protection tyvm.

At least my receiver was nice enough to send me a thank you with two hearts.

I assure you if I was within Odin, I'm waiting on Rose to tell me whom it was given I had my mailbox full. If I am your Secret Santa, I can still send the gift. I had internet issues (still do).

If was in Freya, I'm not sure since my character didn't have his mailbox full and mail usually stays in there for 29days? I had no new mail there so safe to say (for now) that I wasn't in there either.

Although given the date now, I guess I won't be giving/receiving anything this time round.

#289 MorningRose

MorningRose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:33 AM

To be honest, my method of partnering up santa's was..... bad lul

This is the reason why I've basically just been sending you guys presents from me if you didn't get one is because I reallyyyy don't wanna look through this for your alloted Santa LOL

pg 1 & 2

Spoiler

pg 2 & 3

Spoiler

pg 4, 5 & 6

Spoiler

How I did it was I matched the first person who entered their ign with the last person, second person with second to last, third with third to last, etc... (with some exceptions as some people requested to be partnered up together) but I didn't just match people together so that everyone's "secret" Santa could be secret, so the arrows represent who is giving the gift to who. So if you are on page 1 or 9 in entering an ign for example, that means you are probably on page 1 of my notes. Then it takes me like 5 minutes to decipher my handwriting as you can see. Feel free to find your name  :p_laugh:

PS. Raffle will be announced today.

Edited by MorningRose, 01 January 2015 - 10:34 AM.

#290 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:49 PM

To be honest, my method of partnering up santa's was..... bad lul
This is the reason why I've basically just been sending you guys presents from me if you didn't get one is because I reallyyyy don't wanna look through this for your alloted Santa LOL

pg 1 & 2

Spoiler

pg 2 & 3
Spoiler

pg 4, 5 & 6
Spoiler

How I did it was I matched the first person who entered their ign with the last person, second person with second to last, third with third to last, etc... (with some exceptions as some people requested to be partnered up together) but I didn't just match people together so that everyone's "secret" Santa could be secret, so the arrows represent who is giving the gift to who. So if you are on page 1 or 9 in entering an ign for example, that means you are probably on page 1 of my notes. Then it takes me like 5 minutes to decipher my handwriting as you can see. Feel free to find your name :p_laugh:

PS. Raffle will be announced today.

LOL XD

I can't read ur writing, I don't see my name at all...

#291 MorningRose

MorningRose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

LOL XD

I can't read ur writing, I don't see my name at all...

oh yea I was gunna try to memorize everything but realized that's a horrible plan so I started using this method with lolitakittie, so I think I didn't write down anyone before her lol.

#292 MorningRose

MorningRose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:55 PM

Here are the 3 winners for the raffle!

iLynne

AlaizaGeene -freyja

BestaMaster

Edited by MorningRose, 01 January 2015 - 06:56 PM.

#293 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

We have the same handwriting.hahahaha!

Congrats to the winners!

#294 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 02:50 PM

found who i need to kill for one server... but i cannot read it T________Tu

#295 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:52 PM

found who i need to kill for one server... but i cannot read it T________Tu

If you mean the name in Page 4, it seems to be Ackuma (there, my job is done *flies away*)

Also, thanks rose for the gift :) it was really nice from you. I agree with those who are dissappointed on their secret santas though. Some of us put effort into getting a nice gift because it was christmas, and it's sad that some people just forgot and didn't care. I understand those who had technical issues like in Raba's case tho (kudos for the good will and attitude Raba! Hope your connection can get better).

My personal suggestion for this kind of event in the future is to ask us to include a short "wishlist" since most of us don't know each other, sometimes it's hard to pick a gift.

so for example i could say:

Wishlist: Blue runes are always nice :D ; but i'm cool with anything really. Osi designs or mats are welcome, don't need to be many lol.

And there, you already have an idea of what to get me >:D

Don't really agree on the level limit though. even low levels can farm useful stuff, I know some people would have loved dna or polinium (yeah really) like a gift.

#296 reysosa

reysosa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:20 AM

happy new year to all good secret santa´s,checking out the list you made MorningRose I think my secret santa was yzel am I correct?

Well anyway I don´t mind receiving my present but I recommend that all the people that didn´t send presents,in a future secret santa they should not be included.

Also congrats to the winners and I hope I could make it to future dances.

I wish the best of 2015 to ya all.

#297 MorningRose

MorningRose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 07 January 2015 - 06:50 PM

Well that's interesting soterney, if that's true that means that people even had the nerve to message me saying they didn't get a present when they didn't even give one if you get my drift.....

In any case, I've come to realize how many low people signed up for the event with an alt or something with explicit intentions to receive a present and not give one. 

The ONLY way to do this event in the future would be to pair people up (it can't be "Secret" Santa). 

#298 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:12 PM

Zyh gifted me so I gifted him back. Since I can't see the images for some reason, so I assumed the same person that gifted me? o.O'?

PS.: I should be playing agian next week, PC almost fixed enough to do so. Without crashing too much (net wise).

#299 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:24 PM

Also we can only include people who have good standing forum accounts... I started to check and some of the secret santas only logged the day they requested entrance.

And ackuma is a ml30... =_= I don't even think he logs in that char anymore...

At least my guildies from RO1 gave me a gift that was way better. (AB 175 ._.u)

#300 DarkKurayami

DarkKurayami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 496 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:12 AM

Hmm I would agreee on the forum part but there are some good players that don't use the forums.... :hmm:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users