- Players can still volunteer to be Secret Odins for unclaimed players until DECEMBER 24! It is highly recommended that all Secret Odins obtain their gifts by that date.
- GIFT EXCHANGE WILL COMMENCE ON DECEMBER 26. All participants are to meet around the sleigh near Lutie's entrance to do the trades. You will be giving the gifts directly to your chosen player(s). Players whose names are not claimed will be removed from the list on December 25, but they are free to attend the event if they choose to. Christmas fireworks, Santa Suits, and Santa Hats are encouraged.
- There will be an audio side of the event taking place in the iRO RaidCall's Music Room channel. Feel free to join the RaidCall for the complete experience.
- As we want to limit the amount of lag everyone gets, please DO NOT USE SKILLS during the event. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
During the event, I'll read off everyone's in-game name (hence why I required it for gift registration) from THE LIST. Here is how the event will progress:
- First, I will read off the in-game name of all claimed players. I'll be typing the character's name in-game as well as read it aloud in the iRO RaidCall. I will NOT be calling out the names of the Secret Odins so all Secret Odins should pay attention to which player names I call out.
- At that time, both the player and the Secret Odin will walk up to the sleigh to perform the exchange.
- Once everyone has received their gifts, players may then mingle and get to know their Secret Odins. Christmas music will be played in the iRO RaidCall
- HAVE FUN!
Official event time is now 10PM CST! If you are unable to attend the event, you may set up a meeting after the 26th to do the gift exchange.
Video by andybrownma!
Edited by ZeroTigress, 27 December 2014 - 09:47 AM.