<ANIME> Level 50 - ヽʕ •̀ ᴥ •́ ʔ ノ Fun and Casual! [Semi-Open] - Page 4 - Guild Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

<ANIME> Level 50 - ヽʕ •̀ ᴥ •́ ʔ ノ Fun and Casual! [Semi-Open]

88 replies to this topic

#76 Railgo

Railgo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:53 PM

-In Game Name-

-Level-

-Class-

-Favorite Anime-

-Tell us a little about you!-

-Why do you wish to join us?-

-Raili

-Sorceress

-Just watched over 200 Animes since about 10 years ~.~ I would choose maverick animes like Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin or Shinsekai yori when I have to. But at all I love every single genre except sports, this animes are kinda boring and pointless.

-oh about me? my name's alex I'm 25 and I'm german, I love to watch animes or playing anime games, I got a break about 2 years for ragnarok 2 and I started to play this now again because I want to play tree_of_savior so much (lol got censored without this underlines) xD

I'm new with this stuff of Master Level thing, before I quitted I beated the game with almost every dungeon as hybrid heal sorc with a bunch of local animelover friends, but my whole equip is trash now x) all what I achieved is gone.. but nvm! just pressed the reboot BUTTON!

-pretty easy reasons: animes, no obligations, shaping a blade while groupgaming, supporting together and just have fun, honestly I don't know when I have time because of my work, but when I have time, it would be nice to spend it with you... I guess xB

for sure I have gaming purposes too, farming together is just faster, more effective, more fun. I'm not a saint at all xd

Edited by Railgo, 20 June 2015 - 08:01 PM.

#77 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:55 AM

A few pieces of news ~

First, I did a Summer cleanup of the guild. If you've been inactive, you might have been removed, but as always, just PM me to be added back :D I sent mail to everyone I removed, in case you forget my fat face/name :3 With that said though, more room for new members!

Second, I really appreciate everyone putting up with me and helping me with getting the guild robe. Even though we will rarely see/use it, I love it.

rZbOyzq.jpg

Last but not least, for those of you who have been very active, I have sent you a small gift as a token of my appreciation. If you haven't received it, stab me violently, and I'll see about it. Though I'm beary, beary certain I typed the names in correctly so if they are wrong, you only have yourself to blame for having a complex name :P Anyways, just check your mail. Don't. Gamble. It. All. Please.

That's it. Let's just keep kicking ass and being Legendary AFK Masters.

[ANIME OP]
ヽʕ •̀ ᴥ •́ ʔ ノ

#78 Desline

Desline

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 09:52 AM

-In Game Name- Delir

-Level-26

-Class-Ranger

-Favorite Anime- kind of a toss up between Code Geass, Cowboy bebop and SAO tho il give most of them a try kinda avoid the sports ones myself.

-Tell us a little about you- I can be a little over talkative at times. Im a laid back sort try not to take things too seriously.

-About you-Im an intern working through the week looking for a group to relax with in evening and weekends (when or if i  have time off) so casual and friendly is just fine with me. Used to play Ro for a long time wanted to try the 2nd one so fair warning i am new to this game if that dont scare ya off throw me a whisper.

#79 Sunshiine

Sunshiine

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLouisiana
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:36 PM

In Game Name: Syrinxs

Level: ML 3

Class: Assassin

Favorite Anime: I have quite a few. Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing, and Samurai Champloo still hold a special place in my heart. But, currently, I'd have to say Fairy Tail.

Tell us a little about you! Well, I'm a teacher IRL, and currently I am off for the summer so I have been playing casually for fun. I consider myself to be friendly and helpful when I can and I enjoy making new friends.

Why do you wish to join us? I'm looking for more friends in game. I'm pretty new to RO2 and it would be nice to have people to talk to (and answer my dumb questions). 

:p_smile: 

#80 Hanuh

Hanuh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationVancouver
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:52 PM

-In Game Name- 

Vineira

-Level-

ML11

-Class-

Priest

-Favorite Anime-

Wew there's a lot. Code Geass, Naruto, One Piece, Sakurasou, Gundam 00, Sket Dance, Kuroko Basket and many more!

http://myanimelist.n...melist/eivanhoe

-Tell us a little about you!-

Newbie here in Ro2! Computer Science graduate from Ph and now living in BC Canada. Oh and I'm a guy although my Priest is a girl.

-Why do you wish to join us?-

Guildmates probably love watching anime! :)

#81 DaindeRuin

DaindeRuin

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:39 AM

-In Game Name- DaindeRuin

-Level- ML20

-Class- Priest

-Favorite Anime- Code Geass, and those hard romantic/drama feels such as "A Town Where You Live" and all the sorts, even though I'm  straight as a stud dude :D

-Tell us a little about you!- I'm a graduating student under the course BS in Civil Engineering and I'm based at PH. I'm free as a bird till the second semester, so i can totally devote my time into this game and hopefully contribute something into your'e guild.. uhmm my hobbies are playing RO2 during the day if my mom doesn't order me to pause an OL game w/c is soo sad and i do watch some hard feels anime before i sleep..

-Why do you wish to join us?- Co'z I'm hoping to have some otaku chatting with the pep's here and get into some hard core socialization with great experiences from pro and veteran players here in RO2, oh and im also hoping to do some boss raids and stuff :D .. and yeah i want to get some good anime suggestions too !! haha

#82 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:04 AM

-In Game Name- DaindeRuin

-Level- ML20

-Class- Priest

-Favorite Anime- Code Geass, and those hard romantic/drama feels such as "A Town Where You Live" and all the sorts, even though I'm  straight as a stud dude :D

-Tell us a little about you!- I'm a graduating student under the course BS in Civil Engineering and I'm based at PH. I'm free as a bird till the second semester, so i can totally devote my time into this game and hopefully contribute something into your'e guild.. uhmm my hobbies are playing RO2 during the day if my mom doesn't order me to pause an OL game w/c is soo sad and i do watch some hard feels anime before i sleep..

-Why do you wish to join us?- Co'z I'm hoping to have some otaku chatting with the pep's here and get into some hard core socialization with great experiences from pro and veteran players here in RO2, oh and im also hoping to do some boss raids and stuff :D .. and yeah i want to get some good anime suggestions too !! haha

Hi! Sorry I haven't been online much lately and forums were down last night when I wanted to add you lol. If you're still interested, can you let me know what times you're active? I'll try to log on to meet you. Thanks!

#83 DaindeRuin

DaindeRuin

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 26 July 2015 - 02:59 AM

Hi! Sorry I haven't been online much lately and forums were down last night when I wanted to add you lol. If you're still interested, can you let me know what times you're active? I'll try to log on to meet you. Thanks!

Hello boss sorry for this late reply been busy with too many personal sheyt's... uhmm. im always online during daytime almost daily (hmmm from 9am-6pm)... and im currently stuck at ml20 coz of the rank up test bug (i hope it gets fixed soon so i can fully enjoy this awesome game) and if a slot is still open i would be very fappy to join yer otaku guild... thanks :D

#84 Stigmapain

Stigmapain

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:20 PM

In Game Name - Hellmasker

Level - ML 10

Class - Ranger

Favorite Anime - Slamdunk

Tell us a little about you! - I'm weird

Why do you wish to join us? - i dunno about the game i want some company

#85 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:11 PM

Level - ML 10

Class - Ranger

Hi! If nobody has added you yet, can you let me know around what hours you'll be active? I'll try to find time to log on and find you! 

#86 6347130512192053760

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:20 PM

-In Game Name- LuzClara

-Level- 39

-Class-Crecentia 

-Favorite Anime- i enjoy sword art online, Nana and many others

-Tell us a little about you!- I play games often and would like people to talk to while playing

-Why do you wish to join us?- I am looking for people to run stuff with

#87 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:07 PM

Level - ML 10

Class - Ranger

It seems that you have your whispers blocked.

-In Game Name- LuzClara

-Level- 39

-Class-Crecentia 

-Favorite Anime- i enjoy sword art online, Nana and many others

-Tell us a little about you!- I play games often and would like people to talk to while playing

-Why do you wish to join us?- I am looking for people to run stuff with

Please let me know what times you're active so I can add you :P

#88 6347130512192053760

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:54 PM

It seems that you have your whispers blocked.

Please let me know what times you're active so I can add you :P

im on now and will be for the most of the night

#89 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• 1307 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:16 AM

Update: AUGUST 2, 2015

Because I'm finding it hard to find reasons to log on, I'm more or less deciding to shift our status to semi-open. This means that I won't be going out of my way to log on and add anymore people, BUT if you find a Senpai that can add you, then by all means, you are free to join. Just continue respecting the rules even in my lack of presence.

For returning players, please send me a private message via forums. I have noted down everyone that was removed for the cleanup period, so just mention your name if you need to be re-added.

For any members that wish to chat with our retired guildies, we are now using Slack as a messaging system. It lets me continue to chat and help you all from the convenience of any browser or my phone, so I don't have to feel obligated to log on. Please send me an email so that I can invite you to our craziness~ Trust me, it's worth doing. I'm talking to our lovely members who have since retired but still love to lurk/stalk us <3 We miss you too, join us.

Sorry for being the worst leader you've had heh :P but I need my time off too.

Edited by Arbalist, 02 August 2015 - 01:17 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users