Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

I wonder why nearly nobody uses this skill because the additional Critical Rate sounds nice to me.

Well, the skill description has to be updated but that's another point.

I only got it on 2/3 at the moment and it already adds 35% (not final rate) if it's displayed right under critical rate.

Maybe I am wrong but I think it's a decent amount or are the skill points not worth the additional %?

I played a twin fighter on german servers until 36 and never got this skill due to the description but now I tried it and I need some advice if it's useful to get this skill or just a waste of sp?

Thanks for your answers.

#2 ZeroXtreme

ZeroXtreme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:35 PM

It's just that... it's not unworthy to get, but most twin problem is lack of skill point... twin have a lot of unused skill that required to take another useful skill... so I don't recommend you to take this skill early in the game... especially each of twin active skill requires 20 sp.... and for sure you must have infinite turn kick and rising drop kick, 2 of the strongest twin active skill... and that's not all... there are still ghost fighter and rebound that is good for pve or pvp. But still, its up to you  :p_laugh:  

btw... if 35% for me it adds about 3.5% or so, since my base final crit rate is 11%... and it become 14.5%... I wonder if it's really good or not  :hmm:  and Im not really sure about this, since crit rate in this game is still a bit complicated for me  :p_err:

#3 Mizuro75

Mizuro75

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany (Hamburg)
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:08 PM

It's just that... it's not unworthy to get, but most twin problem is lack of skill point... twin have a lot of unused skill that required to take another useful skill... so I don't recommend you to take this skill early in the game... especially each of twin active skill requires 20 sp.... and for sure you must have infinite turn kick and rising drop kick, 2 of the strongest twin active skill... and that's not all... there are still ghost fighter and rebound that is good for pve or pvp. But still, its up to you :p_laugh:
btw... if 35% for me it adds about 3.5% or so, since my base final crit rate is 11%... and it become 14.5%... I wonder if it's really good or not :hmm: and Im not really sure about this, since crit rate in this game is still a bit complicated for me :p_err:

Well I used the skill for a long time now and 50% on 3/3 is just great for me. Got also no SP problems at the moment. Maybe after reskilling but also then I'll just have to decide which skill I won't use any longer.
So atm Heavy Blow is very important for me.
But thanks for your answer.

#4 ZeroXtreme

ZeroXtreme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:43 AM

Don't worry, I also get some information too about some skill that I don't take  :p_smile:  but still for me to use 60 SP for 50% crit rate is still a bit... :hmm:  I think I'll just stick with increasing my agi for a better crit rate...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users