• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Commbad

Commbad

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:35 AM

I have been up and down these forums and others and I can't find where I am suppose to get the 3rd job promotion to Myrm.

I figured... maybe I'm not caught up on my Hero Quest.. So I go back in and start on skypie sanctuary and up and then I'm back and vlaid Raeth... and now no new job class quest...?????

Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

#2 Ripper201

Ripper201

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:36 PM

I have been up and down these forums and others and I can't find where I am suppose to get the 3rd job promotion to Myrm.

I figured... maybe I'm not caught up on my Hero Quest.. So I go back in and start on skypie sanctuary and up and then I'm back and vlaid Raeth... and now no new job class quest...?????

Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

i see you had the same problem as I did haaha, well after you have done all the hero quests (which means done the dangerous cavern f5) then go to moonlight shore village, there you can get the quest to talk to elga (in that special warp, in Libra at the top next to pablo) then talk to pablo, he will give u a quest for f5 Valid Raeth and killing Lavalon, then just talk to pablo again and ta da, ur a myrmidon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users