Tatihana00 & Myzery
Myzery and I wanted to start the New Year off with a bang~ What better way than a chance at really rare headgears~
I know that we've all seen amazing things made for contests in the past, things we wish we could have in real life or make for ourselves. SO~~~~ We decided to give people the chance to be teachers to all us less fortunate people.
Myzery and I were looking for an excuse to make ro items that we could give to friends~ Hence the contest! muajajajajajaja!
This contest is for any iro related inspirations. (NO in game guides) It can be just about anything that has inspired you to make or create something in real life, and you showing us how to do it. Any media is fine, as long as you can explain in detail, with a name card so that others can reproduce near the same results. If you are unsure about a project you want to do, then simply pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Please start on your project as soon as possible so that way if anything needs correcting Myzery and I can point them out to you, so that it can be fixed. Thank you for your interest in Project RO.
*Winner for Most Creative*
*Winner for Best Budget Friendly*
*Winner of the Ragnarok Office Favorite *
-This will be judged by the forum community-
-Special rules for Fan Favorite-
in order to vote for the Fan Favorite,
you (the voter) must make the project you like
and post a photo of the finished product with your forum name card.
You are allowed to vote for two of your favorites.
**In case of a tie, the winner will be chosen by vote from Oda, Myzery and myself**
There will be a small participation prize for all.
Due to the complexity of the contest
and the possible amount of people
the Grand prize will scale up.
If there are 1 - 9 accepted entries the Grand prize will be Costume Convention Hat
If there are 10 accepted entries, the Grand prize will be Costume Evil Ear Wings
If there are 20 accepted entries, the Grand prize will be Costume Bijofnir
If there are 30 accepted entries, the Grand prize will be Sakura Crown
If there are 40 accepted entries, the Grand prize will be Orchid Headband
Rules for accepted entries -
1. Must be related to Ragnarok Online
a.This contest is not for in game guides, it is for items created in real life that are associated with Ragnarok.
b. Products need not be from the game itself, simply be inspired from the game.
example - butter from the cow of Hugel, ice cream with Ragnarok inspired flavors, t- shirt with the word Ragnarok on it, little mushroom stool from Mora, poring pinata, the possibilities are endless.
2. Entries must have clear and detailed directions, so that people are able to reproduce the same or near same product. (If you are not a native English speaker, please have an English speaking friend check your instructions so it can be as clear as possible.)
a. For instructions with pictures - Majority of the photos must have your forum name card showing, with date, to verify it was done at the time of the contest, and that those are your own pictures.
b. For instructions with video - Must include your forum name card, with date, in the beginning, somewhere in middle and end of video.
c. Must include template(s) links to template(s), or where to find the template you used, if your project used a template. (drawing a simple template on ms paint is fine, as long as you used the template yourself)
3. When posting your entry please put the in game name (IGN) you want your prize to be sent to, at the TOP of your post.
a. If your IGN is not posted with your entry, you will be sent a PM, to correct it. If not corrected, it will be disqualified.
4. One entry per forum account, multiple entries on the same account will not be allowed.
5. Completely store bought items will be disqualified. (ex. Angel Wings, Fallen Angel Wings, Black Cat Ears, etc.) going to the store and paying for a completely made object does not qualify as a project.
a. You may buy the separated parts from the store. (ex. Angel Wings - buy a cardboard cut out of wings, a bag of feathers, elastic bands) but it must be completely assembled by your own person/ helper.
6. Entries that are not complete, will be sent a PM to correct it. If not corrected within 3 days from PM being sent, it will not qualify for participation.
7. Contest End will be Feb. 27, 2015 11:59pm PST
Because we want every entry to be a qualified entry, Myzery and I will look over each entry and point out what might be missing. Please make sure to regularly check your PMs on forums.
Forum Name - tatihana00
Ign - Dagny <-------- Post IGN (in game name) at top
This is my project for everyone. Basic embroidery of Porings/Drops/Poporings etc.
Please take the time to read through and if you like, make your own porings~
VVVVVVV Name Card with Date VVVVVVV
VVVV Information and more information VVVV
Basic poring embroidery
There are many different ways to do a stitch. Find what makes you happy.
- Hand embroidery tutorial (written out)-----> Lessons (Because if I added a how to embroidery this would be a very long post, which i did a bit.... ugh...)
- Video of basic hand embroidery ----> Lessons (Sometimes it's easier to just watch how it's done)
*you can also search for your own examples of hand embroidery, if these don't help*
The Beginning VVVV Spoiler used to help cut down on massive scrolling VVVV
Getting to Work~ VVVV Spoiler to cut down on massive scrolling VVVV
Older examples of work I've done~
Edited by tatihana00, 16 March 2015 - 12:56 PM.