I need advice... T_T - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I need advice... T_T

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#26 Pigggybank

Pigggybank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIn Junon City eating popcorn
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

That was said as if your objective was to win, however its was not. Only an excuse because if your objective really was to win, you would be attacking the crystal and not not trying to kill the defender until the very second the game ends. After the game I said to the person that they were defeated because they only wanted to destroy my character, they said specifically they did not care about the win of the game(had tons of honor) that they felt they did win because they wrecked me.

That was because somebody told the cleric to not heal me, a bc from the other team just came straight at me(me running in circles trying to get a heal) when standing next to a cleric that did absolutely nothing? There is nothing wrong with getting a little mad.

Use red pot if you cannot get heals why should someone be obligated to do what is best for your intentions

#27 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

Use red pot if you cannot get heals why should someone be obligated to do what is best for your intentions

If I said I did use them, those certain players will totally feel even better. So I will not state if I did or did not.

and 2 crystal defenders is about teamwork, clerics heals everybody so they can win a game.. Person completely not getting any is basicly not letting the person help. A.k.a Exclusion is also apart of bullying. Not at all for my best intentions.

#28 3942130124084145663

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:33 PM

How can we sure you are extremely geared? I am certain at least half people who do CD also extremely geared. So its not difficult to kill any other fully geared player.

Some people party up when doing CD which improve their chance to win. Its not uncommon when the opposite team get wiped easily.

If you close to your cleric, you must have been heal by party heal, or other people might also have the same issues as yours.

And last thing, i really really doubt you did nothing which makes then do that.

Regards,

Edited by 3942130124084145663, 23 December 2014 - 04:34 PM.

#29 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:47 PM

A champion is not the squishiest target believe me, especially when they give an AoE attackpower down. If the person cared about the honor's or kills they gained they would have attacked the new ungeared players.

5~6 people ganging up on one character non-stop has no objective but to ruin the enjoyment of the game for that 1 person. What impressed those players wasn't the kills they got, it was the death's that I received was what made them laugh.

Hmm.. So if you think getting ganged by 5-6 ruins the enjoyment of the game, imagine all those teams with only a single FS and that single FS getting ganged by more than 9 hitters at a time? I doubt that ruins the enjoyment of the game for that FS. In fact, I think it made that FS feels more challenging and less boring when doing CD.

Hell, i've been ganged by the whole team of enemy hitters and i dont think its that bad.. It just motivates me to improve my build and my playstyle to survive and fight better

#30 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:52 PM

How can we sure you are extremely geared? I am certain at least half people who do CD also extremely geared. So its not difficult to kill any other fully geared player.

Some people party up when doing CD which improve their chance to win. Its not uncommon when the opposite team get wiped easily.

If you close to your cleric, you must have been heal by party heal, or other people might also have the same issues as yours.

And last thing, i really really doubt you did nothing which makes then do that.

Regards,

http://forums.warppo...-guide-updated/

~just some of what I have on my character

I didn't get that party heal* I said the cleric did nothing about it.

Someone attacked me in training grounds, it was him and I fought back and killed him. He gangs up on me in Crystal Defenders and tells me I messed with the wrong person. Possibly for that?

#31 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:02 PM

Hmm.. So if you think getting ganged by 5-6 ruins the enjoyment of the game, imagine all those teams with only a single FS and that single FS getting ganged by more than 9 hitters at a time? I doubt that ruins the enjoyment of the game for that FS. In fact, I think it made that FS feels more challenging and less boring when doing CD.

Hell, i've been ganged by the whole team of enemy hitters and i dont think its that bad.. It just motivates me to improve my build and my playstyle to survive and fight better

What your saying is basically telling me to not do anything about my character getting killed by these people the second we bump face to face in Training Grounds... Not ever allowing a player who loves PvP to practice in a PvP zone. (technically with enough people, not even allowing a Crystal Defenders happen for them. That is harassment of my character)

FS's can heal themselves, they have healing power to heal everyone.. And if whats wrong here is they get to choose whether to heal you or not, that is broken...

You can't compare a class that can sustain themselves with a class that can't.

FS's goal is to self-sustain any damage that comes their way..

Champ's goal is kill or be killed..

Edited by henrycao, 23 December 2014 - 05:05 PM.

#32 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:19 PM

It is actually very simple my young padawan. Let me analyse the situation for you. From the responses you have had, we can pretty much agree that the forums give u 2 options. 

1) Report
2) Inaction

The "bullies" on the other hand will have 2 responses.

1) Continue
2) Stop

We can make it into a simple 2x2 matrix 

Bullies
             Continue     Stop
     Report   5,5         10,-5
You
   Inaction  -10,10       10,0

Under the assumption that report = ban (over time), if you report and they stop, its human nature to want payback and we are pretty sure they wont feel any good about stopping. (10,-5)

If you report and they continue, well getting banned will take away some joy, and you will feel some justice. (5,5)

If you dont do anything, and they stop maybe getting bored of you or something. Well, good for you (10,0)

If you dont do anything and they continue, bad for you, good for them. 

It is pretty clear that the pure game perfect nash equilbrium in this game is you will always report them, and they will always continue bullying you. That is if you listen to what these people on the forums tell you.

Your best solution is neither report or inaction. Humans are actually very easy to control. You only need to know that humans respond to incentives. You just need to play around this fact and ensure that they receive enough incentive to stop bullying you. I present you 2 sure fire solutions.

Solution 1. 

One traditional method is called extortion. Only that you are the victim. BUT, it turns the situation into a subgame where you hold the first move and can predict their moves ie you now hold the upper hand. 

It is hard to illustrate subgames in forums, but the logic is very simple, you know they will stop if you pay because you know that they know you will not pay if they dont stop and they know that you know that they know as well. (Welcome to game theory)

You pay, they stop. You dont pay, they dont stop. End of story.

Solution 2.

The other solution I have for you if you are poor is to offer labour instead of monetary incentives. ie help they fight whoever their enemies are. Logic is same as above.

Good Luck Have FUN

The person doesn't is just gonna SS everything and continue to make different excuses to get his way. Like what this person's theory said, until they think I truely payed they won't stop. I just gotta report them again and again until people notice. Maybe even until the whole community notices if he doesn't stop. He even went in game and started calling me a cry baby for what I did here.

But I will use Solution 3.

report again and again until he gets banned, doesn't matter how angry he will get and if he comes back for me. Initially he is trading off his accounts for this so that will be the bright side =D. Ya, and also maybe he will get tired of SSing everything and he will stop from boredom. 

Thanks for the support from most of you!

Edited by henrycao, 23 December 2014 - 05:27 PM.

#33 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 23 December 2014 - 06:03 PM

What your saying is basically telling me to not do anything about my character getting killed by these people the second we bump face to face in Training Grounds... Not ever allowing a player who loves PvP to practice in a PvP zone. (technically with enough people, not even allowing a Crystal Defenders happen for them. That is harassment of my character)

FS's can heal themselves, they have healing power to heal everyone.. And if whats wrong here is they get to choose whether to heal you or not, that is broken...

You can't compare a class that can sustain themselves with a class that can't.

FS's goal is to self-sustain any damage that comes their way..
Champ's goal is kill or be killed..

*Cough Cough* sry but that part of cleric healing themselves well is true a healer can heal themselves, but do healer can hang all the pain from enemy ;o? Do u thing being healer is just spamming heals and flames and done? (atually is more or less) were are the tanks than nowadays protect healers, were are the scouts bow for do a patrol in enemy area, WERE IS THE TEAMWORK THAN WE DONT SEE NOW IN THIS GAME? dude just cause cleric can heal themselves doesnt means than they can hang a wole group, the priority of offensive classes in CD ofc is focus cleric but also they should defend, there are already posts in this topic for say for u use red pots, no one do CD or DGs without them, if u wana know a cleric pain, you go as cleric to DG with 4 raiders and all in stealthmode, wich means they will not lure the mobs for u pass, that's what ppl nowadays thing, than a cleric can do everything,NO THEY CANT, this is not a harrass or bullying but a honest post for you and others players open the eyes. A cleric cant do everything, or u help the cleric or wole team die due no one helped him, knights are for that also but shame on u guys than wanted to nerf totally knight, that's y nowadays no one might play knight in CD but yes 90% of times is just raiders or 90% of the team is raiders only .....

#34 carlosrose

carlosrose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:50 PM

Okay so first of all, You come to our afk spot, start talking crap to us

Then after you spend around 15 min talking crap you cry when we kill you in CD, then after CD you start crying how is bullying when you are the first one to come and TT us? Or how  a BC kills you? Is not my problem if you are a champ and I hit 2k normal hits on you, you are squishy, deal with it.

You have no right to cry about the cleric not healing you, if you are just calling her stupid every now and then. That is just a dumb move! -.-

We told you to leave us alone plenty of times, still you just cant stop your self to come back to us, whisper, chase, etc..., Are you just seeking attention because the only thing you we are offering you is the experience of having 50 deaths+ in a single game of CD.

Do as everyone says and get friends. 

#35 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:56 PM

bow chikkaa ow owww

#36 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:06 AM

Okay so first of all, You come to our afk spot, start talking crap to us

Then after you spend around 15 min talking crap you cry when we kill you in CD, then after CD you start crying how is bullying when you are the first one to come and TT us? Or how  a BC kills you? Is not my problem if you are a champ and I hit 2k normal hits on you, you are squishy, deal with it.

You have no right to cry about the cleric not healing you, if you are just calling her stupid every now and then. That is just a dumb move! -.-

We told you to leave us alone plenty of times, still you just cant stop your self to come back to us, whisper, chase, etc..., Are you just seeking attention because the only thing you we are offering you is the experience of having 50 deaths+ in a single game of CD.

Do as everyone says and get friends. 

ok, your first sentence was already a lie, I walked by your clan spot going to the valor shop. But you guys were pissed off and started saying crap about my character and laughing with others. I stayed around to defend myself. Their is nothing wrong with telling a Pker off who always tries to wipe out the map, I fought back and killed one and now your upset about it. You guys brought friends because you couldn't 1vs1, one of them even reseted there whole build because they want to instantly kill me in every PvP zone map.

I was not the first one to attack you, you all saw me on the other team and instinctively went for me immediately. You thought it wasn't enough someone even logged onto different characters and brought a dual blade/bunch of debuffers for me.

I only called the cleric stupid once* but after the situation of her not healing me intentionally*. Stop trying to make it sound like I say that to this cleric often because I don't even talk to the cleric, the only time I have ever talked to that cleric was in crystal defenders trying to develop strategies with the whole team.

I had whispered a dozen times trying to give positive faces so you stop trying to look down on me. But that only happened after a character was auto hunt for me everytime I tried to enter training grounds and practice PvP with other people but the person interupts me all the time, they would come full buffed and immediately attack me the second they see me. You can't stop? Like the human psychology example, until you think I have payed for beating you when you trying to Player Kill me, you will never stop and I will never pay a person who always comes to Training Ground to wipe out the map.

has been a PKer since forever, you have a killer instinct to ruin the game for everyone. You use to get full buffed and even boosted to wipe out Training Grounds. I use sit and tell you to chill bro, but I had enough. You do not come running at again and again trying to kill.

has also been a huge PKer, a raider that use to come cloaked and enters tg to player kill though you don't play this character much anymore.

has also been a huge PKer, running into training grounds with your friend  below and his characters 

Don't get mad when I am sick of sitting down "saying chill bro" and not doing anything about your harming nature. I fought back and you died for it, now you can't settle down. I assaulted back and you were so angry with the defeat you intentionally picked on my character as a focus.

I am glad that you brought more of this up, it just goes to show how much you like to pick on people.

EDITED OUT NAMES - i.e. not allowed. ~ SirSlayer

Edited by SirSlayer, 24 December 2014 - 06:00 AM.

#37 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:42 AM

aite leonis or any dev/mod maybe is better close this topic since is starting go be a war .... for be honest .... some ppl already trashtalking here .-. wich is off topic, also many ppl already answered it o. o.

ik i answered but wat i will tell is, ignore those players who trash talk to u n etc, get a few friends since u need more and group with them ..... but isnt need for you and those players come here and trash talk here in forum ..... this is a forum, not ingame or real life jeez, if u guys wana trash talk to each other go to another planet and do there than here wich u guys might harm others players here and making the community down ..... srsly guys dont trash talk in forums ..... u-u 

#38 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:45 AM

aite leonis or any dev/mod maybe is better close this topic since is starting go be a war .... for be honest .... some ppl already trashtalking here .-. wich is off topic, also many ppl already answered it o. o.

ik i answered but wat i will tell is, ignore those players who trash talk to u n etc, get a few friends since u need more and group with them ..... but isnt need for you and those players come here and trash talk here in forum ..... this is a forum, not ingame or real life jeez, if u guys wana trash talk to each other go to another planet and do there than here wich u guys might harm others players here and making the community down ..... srsly guys dont trash talk in forums ..... u-u 

They probably want this because it makes the situation in there hands alone without the public watching. They can't flame as much here as they do in game.

#39 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:55 AM

Exaltion, once I'm done maxing some more alts, we can team up and bully them back :D we'll make it a fair fight. 

#40 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:16 AM

They probably want this because it makes the situation in there hands alone without the public watching. They can't flame as much here as they do in game.

it doesnt matter, is against the rule trashtalking here in forums, devs might dont care ingame but here in forums no one and shouldnt trash talking here ..... ingame devs just care if u send a ticket, that's y there's a ticket system since devs cant be on ingame that mutch, most of times they on for a few events or livestreams for explaining updates, but about patrolling is u players who should do since devs always busy with programing (sometimes they arent but most of times they need to program and i do respect that >-<), soo if u have a problem feel free to send a ticket and wait a few days or u can let that things happen and dont care about the support system since if u thing than they will not help u (in my opinion they help me alots).

most of that trash talkers or badass ppl says to those who report them like, omg cry baby cant get a help without warpportal support/rose support wat a jerk n etc etc etc ..., they might can laught in the start but in the end they will get a lil thing called ban (depends the report u did, if is a huge illegal thing he did might be insta ban for a few days or even perm). u might will thing u awesome cuz u reported them but u should thing better, after a few days it will come back normal, even if u say to those players, i ban that player n etc etc soo i should be respected, u might did a right thing but being respected for toons of days is like greedys stuffs.

#41 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:01 AM

Nothing wrong about doing some random PKing, that part I wouldn't get to hung up about. Killing others is part of being in a PvP zone and morals etc has little to do with what is allowed and not :) Always the choice to leave the zone.
It's the trashtalking that I reckon could be harrasment. Let everyone enjoy the game, please. Have a fight and be proud if you win but don't go after the person so he actually feels hurt by it. Totally not cool and Superman (input numerous heroes) would agree :P

Merry Christmas!

#42 velruf

velruf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:26 AM

hencrycao judging from what i've seen so far is that you just deserve it.

Youre too arrogant and I've already heard about you saying you found the 'best champ build' and so on and so on.

People dont pick on others that way for no reason.

#43 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:55 AM

ging gang gong de do gong de laga raga. That is all. 

#44 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:05 AM

Let me address some things, and then I will close this post.

1. PK'ing is allowed in any zone which pvp is enabled, including Training Grounds. If you don't like it, leave training grounds or fight back.

2. Trash talking in any form is harassment and I advise anyone doing so to stop immediately.

3. If you want to dislike each other, that is ok. However again, refer to #2.

This bickering and disliking each other is ridiculous. We are talking about pvp/warring here. When it comes to war, fight or get out. Now... if you keep getting pk'd over and over and over again, and JUST your character... then that is something you can take up with Leonis or Staff considering it may be cause for harassment. However, getting pk'd in a pk zone, is 100% allowed.

Let's enjoy the game and stop bickering and hating each other. Part ways and if the other continues to trash talk, screenshot and send reports for it. It seems as if both sides are a bit guilty here. If you don't like each other, just war each other... leave out the trash talk.

TOPIC CLOSED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users