• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Henin1987

Henin1987

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:34 AM

Hi all! Beastmaster or Ranger for PVE? What is the best? And need skill build and stats. Thanks

#2 Innocenzio

Innocenzio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:53 PM

Simple:

Beastmasters = tank

Ranger = DPS

Extended:

Beastmasters will have higher HP than rangers when in bear form, plus are designed to be a bit more on the tank side due to the buff (increased HP, higher DEF, Higher threat) they receive when in grizzly. They also have have two ways to self heal without using potions. BMs can basically solo many things without much help from the other classes. In PvP they have high HP and DEF which makes them harder to kill

Rangers will have a faster attack rate than the BM, but their HP is normal. They can do high damage, but have no self heal. There was/is a bug for the stealth classes that remove you from hiding the moment a skill is cast. This would affect your DPS because it initially is supposed to do 2X damage from hide. Your advantage is high attack speed from a distance and various traps to slow down mobs or players. In PvP you can camouflage for the first attack, then stay in constant motion to attack.

I have leveled both classes and was enjoying my ranger until the stealth bug happened, since then I just play my beastmaster. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users