KP Selling Method - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

KP Selling Method

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 encikjai

encikjai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:39 PM

Dear GM,

For starter, sorry i dont know where to post this, i search around in forum but cant find 1 appropriate place to post.

I really hope any GM would make this clear for me and everybody else to enjoy d best experience in our beloved RO.

Situation 1:

1) Log in Warportal, buy WPE, then convert to KP

2) Log in game, buy KP items from Cash Shop

3) Set up vending, WAIT and GAIN ZENY

Question: Is this LEGAL? I suppoesed yes

Situation 2:

1) Log in Warportal, buy WPE, then convert to KP (same as above)

2) Log in game, buy KP items from Cash Shop (same as above)

3) Don't set up vending because already have 1 customer to make a deal (the only different)

Question: Is this LEGAL too? I supposed yes and if NOT..WHY?

PLEASE..I really wants answer for this.

Why am I asking?

Simply because recently warportal's so called "Investigation Team" ACCUSED me with RMT!
I've explained how i gain the zeny but like always, they wont bother as they BELIEVE their investigation is thorough enough.

Ok so please advice me if i deal wrongly or on how my deal should work.

My method is:

1) Log in Warportal, buy WPE, then convert to KP 

2) Log in game, buy KP items from Cash Shop 

3) Don't set up vending because already have 1 customer to make a deal

4) Deal KP items 1st (as i trust my regular buyer) using 1st account

5) Then receive the Zeny amount using 2nd Account

** I use different Accounts to centralized Kafra Points and Zeny in game for my CONVINIENCE since they disable Bank System used in pre-renewal.

So what happened was that, my 2nd Account whose role is to receive Zeny was suspected with RMT!! This is the point when I said to them that they don't investigate THROUGH enough. After talking to few friends, they suggest that maybe the Zeny i received was from player with RMT history. So i get suspected too from my method of deal.

Above all, i really need to get an answer for this (dont tell me to ticket them, already done, but they have no balls to answer this). Please, i'm paying for this game for VIP, KP etc etc, so please dont punish me for others misbehave (im talking bout my loyal customer if ever his zeny is illegal..how should i know?)

Last but not least, thanks for your time replying..i just want a fair trial

#2 queenmastersmith

queenmastersmith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

Yeah that's perfectly legal, but it looked as though you were getting zeny for nothing since it went to a different account and nothing was being put up on your end of the trade.

#3 encikjai

encikjai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:56 PM

Thanks man. I was told once before when transfering large amount of zeny, u need to put JUNK item into trade window. My logic says it is ridiculous rules to trade 500m with 1 jellopies, trunks, sticky muckus to avoid getting accused with RMT. But still is it work that way? And i wonder how people deal with billions for mvp card, OP gear safely? I dont think will need to report to warportal. I know we can screen shot but once we get accused, the acc is banned. And to get a release, they delete gears, items storage and zeny. By that time i wonder if 100 screen shot send would make them change their mind like what happened to me

#4 WeissCeres

WeissCeres

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:10 PM

well. did you use a novice?

#5 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:25 PM

I think ticket is your best option. I know it's not what you want to hear... but if you provide your payment info and all that stuff, it should work out. Especially if the account is linked to your same email.

#6 encikjai

encikjai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:36 PM

I use 150 AB to deal. And thats what hurt me d most. All my deal use my main charc in acc which is all high level 3rd class. U know how hard to level FS ab..I get back my AB naked after sent a tickect. But d frustration is they ignore my query above in tickets n my explaination. Keeps on answering with copy paste answer. Just no hope with them. And i wont dare to provide them any more info coz i believe they will screw with my acc even more.

#7 encikjai

encikjai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:06 PM

I wanna share how lousy the so called investigation team do their job. When they "punished" me, they just clean delete my kafra storage which house many valueble gears from all my alts acc leaving only 20 clock tower key. Why that key?? My items in storage there is worth more than zeny deal suspected in there.

And to delete my mora coin, eden merit badge, all tier eden group gear and such kind, did they really know how much such things worth a zeny to compare with?

I tried to move on few days back believing no point fighting back, but what makes me pissed again was they delete pendant of guardian, keycard to kiel dungeon, and few more permit from non repeatable quest. So now how can i obtain it back?? My charc is as good as dead.

This is why i said they did lousy job ruining people's life, wasting half a year people's time, while they happily sit behind d monitor enjoying d money they get, when they feels like dont get enough, simply attack any acc and make us spend more time n money to play back. Evil!

Sorry am furious again. I just want a clear rules written by them, not a loop hole n grey area policy which makes them free to mess with anythin irresponsibily.

#8 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

I think your best bet is to PM Warnhal with your ticket number so that he can look into it. GMs do not come onto or reply on the forums. Both methods listed are valid and legal. I once traded an item directly with a user without using a vend. In your case its because one of your accounts received a large sum of zeny without anything being traded in return. I really hope your issue gets sorted out. I too was once a victim of an error on their part. My character got leveled down as a result. But once I had them re-enquire, they found me innocent and got my stats back up. In the meantime, for all future transactions I suggest you get the zeny on the account that did the trade and then trade it back to an alt. If both alts are on the same ID, level a novice by creating a new account under your main ID. Once you've been proved innocent, your items should be back in storage.

As far as deals above 1 billion etc are concerned, I believe you ask for GM assistance in the transaction so that there are issues when the deal is being made and neither account gets accused of malpractice.

#9 wodrew

wodrew

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:29 AM

As far as I know, sell KP point item is legal..but selling WPE is illegal, seem WPE is a code and usually people ask money first before giving the code...

Well about ur method on step 5...., 100% players in game deal KP item and receive zenny on the same acc then if they want to transfer zenny to their 2nd acc, just open another client and transfer it. This is wat I learn from my guild mates.

I dont know how u get ban on this, maybe the user in game report you then classify as RMT..and banned...about quest item vanish..u cant scam people or buy it with zenny...seem it only obtainable once then u cant enter the dung anymore...

sorry for you lose,...as no screen shot, no save chat box screen shot, no video recording , u left out every evidence to cover urself... 

#10 iNeedFluffs

iNeedFluffs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1651 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:33 AM

This also happened to one of my friend. He was accused of RMT and later on, his account was released and zeny-wiped. Now I'm wondering if buying KP items and selling it to people is illegal....

#11 archiew

archiew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:19 AM

So now buying WPE with zeny is illegal now? Because that is the only viable way for me in my place to get WPE. Now I am scared that my characters get suspension[ban] too.... :(

#12 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:51 AM

So now buying WPE with zeny is illegal now? Because that is the only viable way for me in my place to get WPE. Now I am scared that my characters get suspension[ban] too.... :(

i use boku to buy wpe to get my vip. 66000 IDR (phone credit) for 480 wpe. quite costy but there is no risk of being scammed or dealing with RMT people.

Edited by fuyukikun, 29 December 2014 - 03:52 AM.

#13 TEDDYBEE

TEDDYBEE

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1048 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:03 AM

As far as I know, sell KP point item is legal..but selling WPE is illegal, seem WPE is a code and usually people ask money first before giving the code...

Well about ur method on step 5...., 100% players in game deal KP item and receive zenny on the same acc then if they want to transfer zenny to their 2nd acc, just open another client and transfer it. This is wat I learn from my guild mates.

I dont know how u get ban on this, maybe the user in game report you then classify as RMT..and banned...about quest item vanish..u cant scam people or buy it with zenny...seem it only obtainable once then u cant enter the dung anymore...

sorry for you lose,...as no screen shot, no save chat box screen shot, no video recording , u left out every evidence to cover urself... 

Selling WPE is legit, because the real money goes to Warpportal. Warpportal give u the code, u sell the code just like other cash shop items. But if u scam ppl, warpportal might catch u, because thats illegal. But hard to prove

RTM trades skips warppportal, its a deal between player and player. Warpportal couldn't get any benefits through that. Thats why its illegal.

Just my opinion.

Edited by TEDDYBEE, 29 December 2014 - 04:07 AM.

#14 teitoklien

teitoklien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:47 AM

I hope you get your items back OP, i can only imagine how i would feel having my storage/zeny/inventory wiped for not doing anything wrong.

The injustice of it must be unbearable, even if they replace your items your valuable time has now been wasted getting it returned.

If the investigation proved false they should even go as far as to compensate you for your troubles.

#15 archiew

archiew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:27 AM

i use boku to buy wpe to get my vip. 66000 IDR (phone credit) for 480 wpe. quite costy but there is no risk of being scammed or dealing with RMT people.

What if I cannot spare any real money to WPE? I can only spare my zeny to buy WPE.

About risk being scammed I know and I dare to take the risk because I cannot spare any real money to buy WPE...

If this illegal then fine this is perhaps last time I buy WPE... please do not bash on me i am not rich people and actually in tight condition right now...

#16 encikjai

encikjai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:50 AM

Hey guys..thanks for all the reply.

Having you guys reply, give opinion and advice really make me more content now.
So now i know, im not the first 1 who get this.

I dont really know how to contact GMs, making my voice heard. 

But if any of u reading this have some sort of connection, please deliver this message to them.

I mean not about my issue, but about them post somewhere regarding clear cut Policy on RMT, KP etc etc. 
Because i cant find any which i can use as standard without any grey area that can be use againts us, player. All we have is experience player sharing their opinion and experience in such situation.

I did replied my ticket like 6-7 times trying to proof myself but like u all just said, ive never do any screen shot etc etc..so it's kinda hard. The only thing i can do now is just move on and forget bout what happened.

Thanks guys

#17 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:05 AM

always screenshot transactions, it's a critical method you can use to protect yourself. you don't know who is on the other end of the transaction. your transaction with the person could be legit but if they're involved in shady stuff you could get inadvertently caught up in the net as well, and with no proof on your side, it can be very difficult to resolve.

you should pm Warnhal with your ticket number though to see if he can take a look.

#18 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:14 AM

Please PM me your ticket number as well.

#19 LTpain

LTpain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:56 PM

I would agree with GM that you'll be selling your 2nd account that contain the zeny for real money. your 2nd acc probably have a diff warpportal account as well. 2nd acc can easily sell off and have no effect to you if it get ban. now if you link that 2nd acc to your main warpportal account, then it's a diff story.

main wp acc with main zeny making acc

none relate wp acc with the so call 2nd acc

** now it's would be stupid if your main trade zeny to this so call 2nd acc that will be sell off for real money.

**** the smart idea that you think you come up with that other zeny selling site haven't. is to do what you did.

*******ahhhh now it's not so smart after all.

Edited by LTpain, 29 December 2014 - 07:22 PM.

#20 encikjai

encikjai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:29 AM

Ah now i dont really understand what are u trying to tell.

Basically my 2nd account were made after few weeks or months of playing (cant remember) when i started to feels my way of playing is solo the archer class on 1st acc. So i made an AB on 2nd acc and party myself as buff and healing slave. (I dont think it is illegal since it is not a bot)

So after few months i found myself a guild and starts to spend my time with guildies on 1st acc. With all zeny with 2nd acc, i can hang out with guildies, do stuff with them while 2nd acc park in eden open pub for buying or selling.

That is not smart u think?

And why 1st acc get all d Kafra point is because it is easier to VIP buying token, stone and manual from cash shop.

Edited by encikjai, 30 December 2014 - 12:33 AM.

#21 Xaxaxa

Xaxaxa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:41 AM

What he's trying to say is this:

You main WP a/c can be used to make 3 separate accounts on iRO. If your second account was created using your main a/c then you would have less chance of running into such problems. If your second account is based on a completely new email account then the investigation team may have assumed you are trying to store zeny up so that you can sell the character off in an RMT trade.

#22 encikjai

encikjai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:52 AM

Oh it's like that. Now i got it.

But yeah it is different email. Thats because im trying to benefit from this advertisment in warportal acc where when you purchase WPE for this acc, you will get free WPE to other acc which u invite the email to play this game. Do u know such thing guys? It's called Friend With Benefit. There r in warportal screen when i try to power up. So i guess i wanna try it. But it seems not working. I dunno why

#23 LTpain

LTpain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:42 AM

in real life, criminal use money laundering to clean their money. you basically doing the same thing. again, if you traded zeny to yourself and everything is check and balance in accounting aspect, then i'm sure gm will give you back your account, but since you used other people to trade to your 2nd acc totally unrelated. now if you post your problem using your main account, and you ticketed with your main account. they will audit your acc and see that you are missing 50 billions zeny. your 2nd account only hold 2billion zeny. then you already sold off 48 billions zeny for real money with your got away fake account. you main account will probably get ban, too.

#24 encikjai

encikjai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:37 AM

Ah..herm..*scratching head*  :wah:

I guess i quite understand what you trying to explain. But well i guess that scenario is something else. I cant really relate it to myself i guess. Anyhow i gave the info to Campitor as requested. And let see if the investigation can conclude anything new. Now i will just wait and receive any final decision if any.

#25 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:27 AM

Yeah that's perfectly legal, but it looked as though you were getting zeny for nothing since it went to a different account and nothing was being put up on your end of the trade.

i have move hundreds of millions of zeny between alt accts and no one accuse me of RMT.

Edited by Ryviux, 30 December 2014 - 09:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users