Fix Reinforce System - Balance Suggestion - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Fix Reinforce System - Balance Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:55 PM

Some changes to reinforce system, that should balance pvp :

1. Make every bonus in reinforcing a fixed bonus, for example a piece of +30 armor or jewel of any level, will make only 30 SCAD/CAD,(so every +1 in reinforce will increase 1 SCAD/CAD) that would fix the problem, and reduce the difference from free players and mall players in pvp.

2. Put a permanent 60% forge and get rid of  Break Rate, so we don't need to wait everytime that forge event and we can reinforce without many problems.

Also, put a new cool glow for +30 items : http://forums.warppo...need-an-change/ .

#2 Kazuul

Kazuul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:42 AM

Introduce more (and I mean much more than only 1) daily quests which provide FOC points. With this and 70% forge, ppl would be able to reinforce up to +30 with FOC xeons and with the mall ones. Each 6% xeon cost 500 points and they are bound on acquire, you need 1500 points for just only upgrading +1. At least give quests to get a total of 500-800 points a day.

The Ioxenic box which can give you a 3h reinforcement success chance 10% xeon if you are lucky is obviously not enough. Make these xeons permanent too.

#3 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:03 AM

Things that will never happen: Gravity addressing cash shop issues. They should know by now the worst thing about this game is the cash shop and reinforce system. Thus far they have done squat meaning they have no intention of fixing, and will try to milk every last penny before they close.

#4 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:48 PM

• Get rid of Break rate and deterioration rate
  • Get rid of forge events
  • For level 65+ gear;+0 to +10 100% success chance +10 to +20 50% success chance +20 to +30 25% success chance

Edited by explicid17, 02 January 2015 - 03:48 PM.

#5 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:22 AM

There's a good way to level the playing field. It's called not being lazy and doing foc. 1500 points, maximum per reinforce with 70 forge. I gained 15000 foc just from messing around in td between the 2 70% forges.

With new deal boxes you can get a deterioration rate and break rate for a risk free attempt or 2x reinf 10%s. They last 3 hours but they stay longer if u get a second within 3 hours.

The cards can be compounded to get reinf 5%s so u can use 2x and a new deal 10% or a new deal 10%, card 5% and a foc 4% which is 250 foc.

It's easy to max in foc. You don't have to be any good.

#6 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:38 AM

with lazy you must talk about our Devs...

15K Foc P. from TD alone...yep sure... so easy - mby from your perspective fully mailed already^^

you forgot most Classes can`t even grind atm? or since Months better saying?

Vampire Touch? ring a bell?

sry. your sound like your just trying to convince yourself but don`t lie to the new People in Game please.

Veterans know better.

#7 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:31 AM

There's a good way to level the playing field. It's called not being lazy and doing foc.

It's easy to max in foc. You don't have to be any good.

Yeah ok, try being a full +10 sin and farm over 100 points in TD good luck, right when you join FoC dead in 2 hits because you have low resist. Not so easy.

#8 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:58 AM

i rather quit any game that let some no skillers 2 hit me in pvp just so i can get some points  for my gear

Edited by VanillaNinja, 04 January 2015 - 11:59 AM.

#9 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:56 PM

make healer mystic for 69 foc easiest maxxor out there.

#10 Kazuul

Kazuul

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:50 PM

15k points foc from TD... I supose it is with premium account, right? Free players don't spend money. So the gap free/mall player is still there.
I think you can buy keys with SvS points but they last only 10 min as daily ones.

As explicid said, not everyone has a main char capable to farm TD once and again. In my opinion, daily quests are the most fair option for everyone. It is not needed to receive exp from those dailies, just points, so the people from low lvl foc's (specially 49 and 69) don't need to delevel after doing the quests.

#11 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:00 PM

15k points foc from TD... I supose it is with premium account, right? Free players don't spend money. So the gap free/mall player is still there.
I think you can buy keys with SvS points but they last only 10 min as daily ones.

As explicid said, not everyone has a main char capable to farm TD once and again. In my opinion, daily quests are the most fair option for everyone. It is not needed to receive exp from those dailies, just points, so the people from low lvl foc's (specially 49 and 69) don't need to delevel after doing the quests.

Well you get 10 point Ion/Foc Coupons from kills and from the Chests.... With the drop bonus going on and Premium I was getting about 400 worth in points per 20 min. (2 TD's + Boss) Thats without using keys. Sadly bags are so full with cards and crap, I have to pick up manually thus limiting it to 4 maybe 5 runs per key. On a brght note, almost every kill gets you a TD key so thats like 60-75 keys. I use alts just to open the chests. Can open 72 Chests per TD key.

Its true, not all classes can farm TD. Still, even the lower level TD Chests drop the same stuff except for the Basic Xeons. Making a low level OP toon to farm TD aint a bad idea.  

I still want them to allow converting TB Points to BFG points :P

#12 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:12 PM

I still want them to allow converting TB Points to BFG points :P

or change 5v5 map to strongest armor only

#13 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:47 AM

You have 8 character slots for a reason. I'm not saying farm td with a single target character. The way u guys speak seems to me like u want everything right now, right this second. Have to put some work in to get something out. Make a farming toon. You can trade your foc points from td.

#14 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

guys try pvp in guild wars 2, u wont regret it :P

#15 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:20 AM

Apply this formula to all items.
Max +30 stats of item divided by 2 = base stats of item. Max +30 stats of item divided by 60 = bonus per reinforcement.

this means a +0 player is half the strength of a +30 not 20 times weaker.

Next, all armor +10 = 10% boost armor, resist, hp.
all armor +20 = 15% boost
all armor +30 = 20% boost
All jewels +10 = 10% boost damage, cad, scad, heals, dots
all jewels +20 = 15% boost
all jewels +30 = 20% boost

OK so this ends up again with a free player being only 50% weaker than a full +30 player.
Which is better than the current situation

Add a glow to +30 items as well, make them unique.

Edit, currently rethinking the % bonus for a static one

Edited by Apollonia93, 05 January 2015 - 08:44 AM.

#16 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:03 AM

guys s2 is here for like 4 years now, if they wanted to balance anything they would already do it, let me say it again

they dont care about ur item mall balancing suggestions

if u make thread about items u want to be added to the item mall Alteris will appear faster than eminem raping

#17 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:06 AM

Apply this formula to all items.
Max +30 stats of item divided by 2 = base stats of item. Max +30 stats of item divided by 60 = bonus per reinforcement.

this means a +0 player is half the strength of a +30 not 20 times weaker.

Next, all armor +10 = 10% boost armor, resist, hp.
all armor +20 = 15% boost
all armor +30 = 20% boost
All jewels +10 = 10% boost damage, cad, scad, heals, dots
all jewels +20 = 15% boost
all jewels +30 = 20% boost

OK so this ends up again with a free player being only 50% weaker than a full +30 player.
Which is better than the current situation

Add a glow to +30 items as well, make them unique.

Edit, currently rethinking the % bonus for a static one

So good suggestion, but that -_- devs don't even read our suggestions.

#18 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:11 AM

guys s2 is here for like 4 years now, if they wanted to balance anything they would already do it, let me say it again

they dont care about ur item mall balancing suggestions

if u make thread about items u want to be added to the item mall Alteris will appear faster than eminem raping

#19 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1677 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:17 AM

Well you get 10 point Ion/Foc Coupons from kills and from the Chests.... With the drop bonus going on and Premium I was getting about 400 worth in points per 20 min. (2 TD's + Boss) Thats without using keys. Sadly bags are so full with cards and crap, I have to pick up manually thus limiting it to 4 maybe 5 runs per key. On a brght note, almost every kill gets you a TD key so thats like 60-75 keys. I use alts just to open the chests. Can open 72 Chests per TD key.

Its true, not all classes can farm TD. Still, even the lower level TD Chests drop the same stuff except for the Basic Xeons. Making a low level OP toon to farm TD aint a bad idea.  

I still want them to allow converting TB Points to BFG points  :P

So for 1 Week of a full Year i can farm stuff ?

Devs pooping out of all corners telling us you won`t need Mall and stuff and its all total free...

But the Truth is they only come on forums when Big / irregular Events happen, like a +70 % Forge or X-Mas Event

Trying to paint a Picture ,like this is always happen or you just need to start playing.

What about a regular Day in Requiem? 

Should we not talk about the normal Day and Week?

All i can see are Myths that relay on a Single Week Bonus or Event.

Thats nothing else than deception !

How many Days the Game is way to  boring because the drop rate drop after those 1-2 Weeks Event into the Abyss?!

Sorry...if you want to make me think this Game is free to Play...create a Scenario like on those Events but for the MOST of the Days in a 

full Year.

Not only 1 or 2 Weeks a Year - thats only a cheap feeder 

Edited by Sandyman, 05 January 2015 - 09:41 AM.

#20 Avaloon

Avaloon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:47 AM

FIX your PURSE :heh:

#21 Sandyman

Sandyman

Too Legit To Quit

• Members