Between wreath tittle and rudolph tittle, i prefer the first. Are you thinking why ? 2 reasons: vigor and def rate. Its true, wreath tittle improve the damage via penetration +50 (1% bypass) and 150 crit (<1% crit) in mlvl 35, but both bonus had been overshadowed for high rates def (immediate refine stones, infinium, lucky powder, blessing powder via HHB),<1% crit its so low to consider use that tittle and 1% bypass is too low for purposes of increase damage (in pvp, your enemy will have frecuently over 75% def, or can use earth shield buff and elixir vit buff to obtain that, bypass only works when you are in ymir state +9% bypass and use other items to increase penetration like osiris epic cards, shadow claw buff via union shadow, and only in few targets; in pve, last dungeon FP all mob have over 75% def too).
In the other side, +500 its nice buff to improve our resistance (rogue have low def rate with cazar and we need refines in our tier to get 75% def cap) and +150 vigor is SO MUCH (aprox 5% decrease CD, the same bonus of 2 +1 osiris epic+), with + good honings and medium seeds (20 flames seeds) you can archieve 50% CD reduction (and you can say HELLO to mod lvl 10 and dirty plan lvl 5 1 min CD, crescent moon lvl 10 7.5s CD, moonlight dance 10s CD, cross impact 4s CD, smoke bomb lvl 6 45s CD, ymir and guild skills 5min CD), and with pump it up hard pill, pump it up pill, vigor link, better seeds (or honings of eddga tier) you can archieve 63 or 75% reduction!!
About mod, dirty plan and smoke bomb, i can say ... why not maxed all to pvp purposes or fast fights ? mod gives not 20% damage, is 20% all + 20% rogues (total 40% to our) and with this you can defeat more easy those tanks-fortress like knight. You can use dirty plan in hide to do moonlight dance x4 damage if combo mastery isnt proceed, and smoke bomb max have low CD (moonlight x4 frecuency increase), 5s inmunity (4 out hide to down your opponent, and can increase time to that with other smoke bomb via CD reset or kicking you enemy for 3 or more seconds via crescent moon).
I have wreath tittle and rudolph title, for that i test both and recommend so far wreath tittle, and about skills, i have 50,5% CD reduction without buffs and for that i can say, mod, dirty, smoke max levels are so strong in pvp, a little example is my rotation to pvp
hide->cross impact/dark illusion->dual stab->crescent moonlvl10 (3s knockdown)->mark of death->cross impact->smoke bomb->dirty plan->moonlight dance->cross impact->dual stab->crescent moon (its really deathly, and works very well against OP def targets).
Edited by kamuxo, 10 April 2015 - 07:08 AM.