About Crecentia Skill "Curse Burst" and "Evanesco" - Crecentia - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

About Crecentia Skill "Curse Burst" and "Evanesco"

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vzyanlow

vzyanlow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:49 PM

the skill description

Explodes concentrated Stigma on the Target and inflicts damage equaling 100% of your magic attack....

inflicts additional damage equaling 50% of your magic atk for every compounded Stigma effect.

is this mean, when the monster have 5stack stigma on it, n i can do  350% magic on the target right?

if yes thn i will get a skill reset :(  look like this skill is main dps... rogaud skill simulator not giving the right information..

add: skill "Evanesco"

is the skill really necessary for boss fight?.. my lvl still low. not try this on raid boss yet.

but when grinding monster.. this skill dmg is quite low n only hit 5.

Edited by vzyanlow, 06 January 2015 - 11:55 PM.

#2 YamamotoKatsuya

YamamotoKatsuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:00 PM

i guess that's it. those skills arent recommended so focus on pve/grind build in order to keep up with the pace~

#3 WakeUp

WakeUp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:28 PM

Forget about evanesco, as a crecentia you will never have to tank a boss or receive any damage from it

#4 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:06 PM

Forget about evanesco, as a crecentia you will never have to tank a boss or receive any damage from it

Well, the skill works, even if someone else is hit. So it's basically a DPS increase similar to a DoT that is based on the damage dealt by the boss or mobs. But to achieve something similar to a 4k DoT, the opponent(s) would have to deal 20k damage every other second.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users