Fansite/DB Information distribution and request station - Page 3 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Fansite/DB Information distribution and request station

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#51 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:50 PM

just need db item name to db number and good to go! ^o^

#52 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:22 PM

Here's the DB name to DB number chart for Classic server. 

#53 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 June 2015 - 05:59 PM

You da best. Should be able to get the wiki db updated later this week.

#54 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:30 PM

I would like a full list of OCA and MCA card drops please. A % chance at obtaining would be a huge bonus.

#55 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:46 PM

New fansite kit put together, link in OP! 

#56 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:33 PM

Thank you Oda!

I'm a bit disturbed by 99% of the stuff already having already been publicly available through Graco, the RO Illust Wiki and Creative Uncut though...

I also noticed there's no individual Trans art? That'll make it hard to put together banners for Classic. There are a few posters that showcase Trans classes (Champ and Bio) in a wonderful style but they won't really work for unique banners without a lot of editing and cleaning. There's a few duplicates too.

Myung Jin's original concepts are lovely but they're just too common and very overused for the advertisement of early Pre-Re servers. They're also not very indicative of their in-game counterparts, but they do have that nostalgic feel which could work for Classic~ Aren't they just rips of the old posters btw? There's not a lot of preprepped transparent assets for ad packages to work with @_@

I've never seen town illustrations or TARUK's 3rd class full bodies in such high resolution before! Those are amazing!

A bit of a request. Do you have any high res copies of LEONA's 3rd class illustrations or S.of.L's 2nd/Trans/3rds? I've seen you guys use them before in older USRCs and RWCs and at the events they had busts of them on the country intros and they were positively massive. Defo the best official RO artwork out there. I know for a fact that you've got at least some of LEONA's stuff since they appear in full size on the playragnarok.com top banner.

Also are we allowed to use Kodama's chibis?

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 28 August 2015 - 03:11 PM.

#57 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:15 PM

New fansite kit put together, link in OP!

I like how kRO insists on using concept art of the old Rune Knight even though players can't play that version.

#58 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:00 PM

@Oda how would you feel about a Google AdSense banner package with a custom iRO Classic logo?

Not really feeling the current stock font/wavy chrome gradient thing that's currently being used. It doesn't fit the tone of the game, and clashes with the vanilla RO logo pretty severely.

And if we made some banners to be hosted externally, who would pay to maintain them? WP or us?

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 29 August 2015 - 09:01 PM.

#59 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

Thank you Oda!

I'm a bit disturbed by 99% of the stuff already having already been publicly available through Graco, the RO Illust Wiki and Creative Uncut though...

I also noticed there's no individual Trans art? That'll make it hard to put together banners for Classic. There are a few posters that showcase Trans classes (Champ and Bio) in a wonderful style but they won't really work for unique banners without a lot of editing and cleaning. There's a few duplicates too.

Myung Jin's original concepts are lovely but they're just too common and very overused for the advertisement of early Pre-Re servers. They're also not very indicative of their in-game counterparts, but they do have that nostalgic feel which could work for Classic~ Aren't they just rips of the old posters btw? There's not a lot of preprepped transparent assets for ad packages to work with @_@

I've never seen town illustrations or TARUK's 3rd class full bodies in such high resolution before! Those are amazing!

A bit of a request. Do you have any high res copies of LEONA's 3rd class illustrations or S.of.L's 2nd/Trans/3rds? I've seen you guys use them before in older USRCs and RWCs and at the events they had busts of them on the country intros and they were positively massive. Defo the best official RO artwork out there. I know for a fact that you've got at least some of LEONA's stuff since they appear in full size on the playragnarok.com top banner.

Also are we allowed to use Kodama's chibis?

For art requests if you can post images of what you're looking for here I can ask our art department if they could check, or see if kRO might still have the older assets. 

@Oda how would you feel about a Google AdSense banner package with a custom iRO Classic logo?

Not really feeling the current stock font/wavy chrome gradient thing that's currently being used. It doesn't fit the tone of the game, and clashes with the vanilla RO logo pretty severely.

And if we made some banners to be hosted externally, who would pay to maintain them? WP or us?

Yeah, the classic logo is just something I made up-a better looking logo for classic would be fine. 

I don't have much experience with ad banners but as far as the images themselves we'd host them on the warpportal blog

#60 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 03:48 PM

For art requests if you can post images of what you're looking for here I can ask our art department if they could check, or see if kRO might still have the older assets. 

Looking for uncompressed originals of

• Kodama's 3rd class chibis, 3-1 and 3-2, along with the Headgear showcase art
  • LEONA's full body 3rd class illustrations, and RWC2011 art
  • S.of.L's 2-1, 2-2 and 3rd class illustrations, RWC2011 and RJC2010 art; please refer to here for more examples.
  • All of Myung Jin's official class illustrations

I only have examples of some of them sorry. The artist names should be enough to start digging though.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 30 August 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#61 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:11 AM

Camp/Oda, is there a way to run a query that lists all enchantable costumes in game right now?

#62 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:38 AM

They haven't announced adding any (unlike kRO...) and community members haven't reported any so this may be the list: http://db.irowiki.or...able=1&sort=1,1

I'd love to see the list greatly expanded....

#63 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:42 AM

well yeah I was trying to update the wiki page on malangdo costume enchantments. when I saw they didn't have the centimental flower there I added it and then made the post. it looks like there's some things on the iro db that aren't on the wiki page either; i'll make the changes :v

#64 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:46 AM

If any are enchantable in game but not on the wiki db list I hope tgey'll let me know so I can turn on their enchantable setting on the db.

#65 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:53 AM

the irowiki has http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/19513/ listed as enchantable but doesn't have old-timey moustache. I'm not sure if either is enchantable; they both come from long-time costume box sets in the cash shop though so it'd be interesting if they were. will need someone to confirm.

also curious about the costume beautiful phantom mask; is that really one of the available headgears from the kitcoin costume box and/or enchantable? iirc this one came from a separate box.

#66 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:55 AM

The ones on the list were all verified enchantable in game. A lot of costumes were tested. There is an old thread about this.

Edit: found it. https://forums.warpp...t/?fromsearch=1

Edited by Jaye, 11 September 2015 - 11:57 AM.

#67 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:58 AM

ok cool. but the phantom mask (http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/19907/) is not part of the kitcoin costume boxes afaik. it came with the pumpkin spiced box last October:

http://www.playragna...aspx?id=347&p=2

minor detail.

#68 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:01 PM

I thought the cat would distribute that one but I guess I was wrong.

#69 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:02 PM

guess just need someone to confirm the chicken beak is enchantable. irowiki should be in-sync with db otherwise now.

#70 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:37 AM

Camp/Oda, is there a way to run a query that lists all enchantable costumes in game right now?

in addition to the above request, is it possible to get loot tables for the new 14.3 instances? trash and boss drops.

also, is there a list somewhere of all the eligible headgears that can be turned into a costume with the alora npc? I mean I dug up this post from heimdallr in 2012 that had like the initial set of 4 (Spiky Band, Goggles, Jack a Dandy, Angel Wings) but surely the list has expanded since then?

https://forums.warpp...-8-maintenance/

#71 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:51 PM

in addition to the above request, is it possible to get loot tables for the new 14.3 instances? trash and boss drops.

also, is there a list somewhere of all the eligible headgears that can be turned into a costume with the alora npc? I mean I dug up this post from heimdallr in 2012 that had like the initial set of 4 (Spiky Band, Goggles, Jack a Dandy, Angel Wings) but surely the list has expanded since then?

https://forums.warpp...-8-maintenance/

Thank you for your patience, here's the drop data for 14.3

#72 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:03 AM

thanks oda

#73 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:03 PM

Thank you for your patience, here's the drop data for 14.3

you missed the bios mobs like fallen orc baby, fallen phen, fallen verit, and friends

#74 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:58 AM

Ended up getting the majority of the things I wanted from jRO. Requested they update their fansite kit with some of the other stuff I also requested here and, hilariously, they did.

I see you still haven't >.>

Just need the RWC things and S.of.L's 3rds now. Could you possibly accommodate those assets or should I defer to other servers again?

#75 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 05:55 AM

well it helps when you speak their language :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users