Eve Natalia npc need to be readjust - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Eve Natalia npc need to be readjust

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lionelz

Lionelz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:35 AM

Hmm...As far as I remember, the safe cert npc exchanger for MVP loots used to give random amount of certs based on how difficult the MVP is like 4 certs for valkyrian armor which I think is fair due to the difficulty.  But now after coming back from refurbishment, the npc give fixed amount 2 certs for all mvp loots etc alca bringer = 2 certs and valkyrian armor also give 2 too. It really need to be readjust according to the difficulty of mvping. Haha :p_laugh:

#2 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:40 AM

But all MVPs are piss easy now  :p_idea:

#3 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:50 AM

Valkyrie randgris spawns every 8 hours with only one item to trade in, while scaraba spawns every 2 hours and has 3 items to trade in. It's not only the difficulty but the respawn and amount of items to trade that don't make sense.

#4 Lionelz

Lionelz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:50 AM

Lol. How can u compare a weak queen scaraba to a Valkyrie Rangris or Wounded Satan Morroc  :hmm: Btw they are not piss easy  

#5 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:17 AM

Lol. How can u compare a weak queen scaraba to a Valkyrie Rangris or Wounded Satan Morroc :hmm: Btw they are not piss easy

You don't have all charas decked out with god items, MVP cards, and all +12 gear?
But in all seriousness, some people forget that not everyone has op charas

#6 Soulkyoko

Soulkyoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 913 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:25 AM

But all MVPs are piss easy now  :p_idea:

:p_swt: ....No...not all of them..

#7 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:28 AM

Sure, not everyone has them right now at this very second, but it's not exactly hard to achieve. MVPs are so easy by end-game that instead of wishing for kills you'll be wishing that the respawn timer would go faster so you can kill it again. And again. Aaaaaaaand again. The only ones with some amount of challenge left in them are the new instance ones.

People make a sport out of MVPing. It's possible to kill Mama Valk in under 20 seconds. It's possible to kill Wounded Morroc in under 10. Ifrit too, though Beel and Hibram can be irritating. The lesser MVPs go down so fast they might not even get a chance to fire off a skill at you.

Sure you might claim subjectivity now and you'd be right in saying that, but sooner or later you'll be wiping the floor with all manner of "powerful" MVPs, wondering how anyone could ever complain about them being difficult.

#8 Lionelz

Lionelz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:31 AM

Sure, not everyone has them right now at this very second, but it's not exactly hard to achieve. MVPs are so easy by end-game that instead of wishing for kills you'll be wishing that the respawn timer would go faster so you can kill it again. And again. Aaaaaaaand again. The only ones with some amount of challenge left in them are the new instance ones.

People make a sport out of MVPing. It's possible to kill Mama Valk in under 20 seconds. It's possible to kill Wounded Morroc in under 10. Ifrit too, though Beel and Hibram can be irritating. The lesser MVPs go down so fast they might not even get a chance to fire off a skill at you.

Sure you might claim subjectivity now and you'd be right in saying that, but sooner or later you'll be wiping the floor with all manner of "powerful" MVPs, wondering how anyone could ever complain about them being difficult.

Hmm..I get your point but the main reason i create this thread is not how to mvping with ease. I am trying to point out that the NPC exchanger for  MVP loots need to be readjust accordingly to the difficulty of MVP like how it should be in the past. :p_laugh:

#9 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:13 AM

The NPC exchanger sucks at the moment. It was so much better before. :/

#10 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2015 - 10:38 AM

They probably only added the queen scaraba drops because of the recent introduction of nightmare scaraba. Too bad normal queen scaraba is so easy to kill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users