• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 kimmy64

kimmy64

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:59 AM

When are you going to open up the village in valdas so people can go there and save in the town you fly over and see every thing in there so all you need to do is open the place up and let people set there save point there and.All so need to fix drop rate for us that is lvl 85 and 90 to where we get drops for us and not low lvl like 65 and 70 and when are you going to put in new lvls for us to go past 90 and all so more quest for us after we turn past 90 My husband Martin Knotts wants to know when you are going to fix the Druid class because there is no buffs for her you but them on the robot so need to put it back the way it was so the Druid has heal on her PLEASE AND THANK YOU            KIMBERLY KNOTTS

Edited by kimmy64, 13 January 2015 - 02:07 AM.

#2 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:23 AM

For any information you are seeking please make sure to check time to time our Requiem Community Chat were we post most of the Updates about the game:http://forums.warppo...community-chat/

Also I don't have any information about Valdes, but if we get some, will also post the Update in the Community Chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users