i miss CD/AA old days - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

i miss CD/AA old days

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#26 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:23 PM

Refining a part max will cost 800-1.1b. Which is nothing. Farm untill u got 5b make investments, quick buy sale. play the market. Earning zulies in rose has never been dificult. U can get plenty of body reduction gems a day if u know how to, which currently sell at 4b. So how is refining to 15 hard again? 

You can Try 8 Grade item refine youself lmao i tried 8 grade item until +15

yes it wasnt hard. i tried myself 4parts of crafted item. but i needed almost 999 x 4 lisent U, Venurune 400-450, Plutorune(nepturune) almost 70-80

its impossible unless you buy already existing gear on market

#27 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:53 PM

I'm just replying to the cleric part of this post -

In general in this game you get SO many people that just follow the crowd and copy what everyone else does and uses - they all go with the same 'OP' class and all use the 'best' gear

However It may be good for them but I just think it's bad, you should look into using different stuff, think out of the box, try new stuff and try and become the best you can.

I've been told myself as a cleric that I'm 'hacking' etc but obviously people need to try and spend more time in being able to learn their class better.

There is no underpowered class at all! I believe if you play it right and master the class you play you can be OP to everyone else

Don't copy what everyone else uses - work it out for yourself and try somethung different

I can admit that on my cleric I'm sure the gears I use are not similar to anything 99% of other clerics use

Cleric is tricky to play - especially when your starting up with insufficient gearing opportunities but when you get it right you can be a huge impact to any war/game etc

#28 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 12:58 PM

im sorry , you miss akram arena ? since it came out i never played it .. tried so many times to get in even in the day after it came out and i havent got in.. 

maybe you mean UW.. that was fun ..

#29 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:02 PM

All I'm saying is, you don't seek difficulty solely from "gathering end game equipment" anymore, the game difficulty is evenly spread out to other new things, the game used to be all about getting that (9) equipment and getting max level.

But now, you have all these new blessing passive from valor shop and honor shop, akram kingom, ancient royal outfit, being added to the list of end game content. And somehow, getting to 230 is also another one because it is so hard to find people to party with unless you have a group to do it with you all the time.

I don't think you can finish any of the above unless you skip it by paying it, and I'm sure you have heard about the new gear coming up next, so you will be busy gathering them and getting them to (15). (Don't forget you cannot trade them anymore, you will have to get them on the right character) And if you still find any of these are easy task, may be you should start playing other class too, so you understand every other class clearly and you can become one of the class representative and help the developers out.

This is what I get from half month without any medals just a premium account, and I still hardly call this game "easy", because I have every single class at 230 pretty much stuck with crap (10) equipment since I don't really have the resource to get them to (15). The challenge is there, it's just you have to stop using the short cut.

Spoiler

I do agree about the p2W statement ur making. I totally agree,unfortunetely this is unchangeable.

However, 26 times 4b makes 100b a month. I dont need to say more do I? The challenge is gone. buying complete passives if you farm like this wont even be a pain in the ass, not even mentioning gear.

Furthermore, once you hit 50b+ you can stop farming and start buying selling.

Edited by samisbackkkkk, 15 January 2015 - 03:02 PM.

#30 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:04 PM

You can Try 8 Grade item refine youself lmao i tried 8 grade item until +15

yes it wasnt hard. i tried myself 4parts of crafted item. but i needed almost 999 x 4 lisent U, Venurune 400-450, Plutorune(nepturune) almost 70-80

its impossible unless you buy already existing gear on market

ehm. I have no clue how you are refining but im sure you -_- up every single step of it. 

#31 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:19 PM

im sorry , you miss akram arena ? since it came out i never played it .. tried so many times to get in even in the day after it came out and i havent got in.. 

maybe you mean UW.. that was fun ..

AA was opend Some Rare times in Leonis Server xD

even got 500-700 honor pts of one games. (premium account)

true, i miss union war too and UW was more fun

#32 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:12 AM

I wish they brought back Union wars as before before before. When it was a schedule when it started and you choose side and so on.

What I understand player loved this, so why take it away?

#33 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:24 PM

Highly abused, each side got points, clerics got more, so put a cleric on both sides and afk and you got a ton of points in the end.

They might have been able to adjust things so it couldn't be abused quite as much but the Game Arena was also used for Dungeons so why not bring two games out for the release, CD (PvP)  and CoU (PvM). On demand seemed like a better idea anyway, at least to me.

#34 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:39 PM

on demand is better for a highly populated game.. but its been weeks now and i havent been in any cd

if its scheduled at least it is GUARANTEED to start or (higher possibility) since people know what time to go online.. not queue forever in vain

i think having both the on demand and scheduled games would be better and bring back activity to the game... right now its so emptyy

Edited by kwayan19, 17 January 2015 - 06:06 PM.

#35 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:36 PM

I do remember almost every UW happening ~3 years ago. That was more fun than now.

#36 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:55 PM

While I do remember ALMOST every UW happening, there were times when not enough ppl signed up, so it would be canceled. If that was the case, then, what makes you think it will start now? CD's don't even start a lot of times, ppl have resorted to playing DP since it takes less people, and gives more points.

#37 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:48 PM

While I do remember ALMOST every UW happening, there were times when not enough ppl signed up, so it would be canceled. If that was the case, then, what makes you think it will start now? CD's don't even start a lot of times, ppl have resorted to playing DP since it takes less people, and gives more points.

I didn't check 24/7 but to me, CD hasn't start for like 2 months already lol

#38 teddy77

teddy77

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • LocationBali, Indonesia
  • Server:EARTH

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:17 PM

lock this thread :))

#39 thezwey

thezwey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:05 PM

This game look quiet since DEV team apply bound system in game, if just they remove it, maybe rose will back to glory like old time

#40 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:16 PM

bound System need to be remain. but i will agree unbounding valor is high. 100pts isnt cheap sure. if you unbounding 1-2items that is cheap.

but remember costumes are set 4. so you need 400pts unbound for one costume set thats expensive.

i dont have opinion about locking system. but surely need is noobies cant get any gears. 

#41 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:20 AM

I wish they brought back Union wars as before before before. When it was a schedule when it started and you choose side and so on.

What I understand player loved this, so why take it away?

people went in with like 6 chars to get honor..

we cant start a 10vs10 game , if they bring uw it wont help because there are not enough people to play with .. it used to be tons of people in both teams and it was fun.. 

and dont tell me merge is coming and then there will be enough cause i heard that forever

#42 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:02 PM

we cant start a 10vs10 game , if they bring uw it wont help because there are not enough people to play with .. it used to be tons of people in both teams and it was fun.. 

and dont tell me merge is coming and then there will be enough cause i heard that forever

people know what time to go online = means more players to play UW and i bet most of the old timers will go back to being active if they heard about UW's comeback

#43 samisbackkkkk

samisbackkkkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:11 AM

Quit school/university and jump.

#44 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:26 AM

Union War was horribly abused. I loved playing it, and it was fun WHEN people played, but 95% of the characters that entered were just leechers.

#45 bertkilo1

bertkilo1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationHolland
  • Server:Aura

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:12 AM

Maybe they should do same honor system like cd/dp that you get honor whit healing and doing dmg on enemy maybe also litle honor on dmg reicived this wil make it easy vor newbies to get honor

Edited by bertkilo1, 19 January 2015 - 05:12 AM.

#46 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:38 AM

UW can bring back old players becuse what I understand is that. When UW got taken away, alot of player quit becuse UW was alot of fun and when I look on Youtube about UW, it looks alot of fun. I wish they really bring this back becuse the community enjoys this so much.

The leechers problem, a solution can be one player per IP-adress.

#47 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:39 AM

UW can bring back old players becuse what I understand is that. When UW got taken away, alot of player quit becuse UW was alot of fun and when I look on Youtube about UW, it looks alot of fun. I wish they really bring this back becuse the community enjoys this so much.

+1

but, add just one opinion. if player do nothing in UW. make they can't get Rewards. (prevent afk.)

#48 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

If you were to be rewarded for activity (like it is already) and wars were scheduled, would they even start in the first place? Crystal Defenders hasn't even started in over a month and if people couldn't leech points by entering and afking, would the active population even be enough to get these wars started regularly?  Maybe after the server merge, but I'm not too sure about now.

#49 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:12 AM

I already made a similar point. It seems it is even getting hard to get a Draconis Peaks game going, let alone anything else.

#50 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:31 PM

in uw you could get your own cleric or boost and use goulash also .. that way even if a game start so can be won without a cleric. it was good so the one player per IP sucks 

uw might bring some of the old players but it was very crowded .. if we cant start a 10vs10 game forget about uw.. maybe after server merge we could CD again..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users