Mobile Ragnarok Online - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mobile Ragnarok Online

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:46 AM

The idea is quite simple. With Cell phones starting to push 1Ghz and multiple GB of storage. It might now be possible to be the first to break into the Mobile MMO industry. Ragnarok Online would be one of the more ideal games to add into this space, and its revenue stream and novelty may revive the games popularity. With so much existing content, it would also have a lack of competition.

#2 Evionne

Evionne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:37 PM

I know they used to have a mobile game where you could play as a Mage, and had things that you could get in game if you played it, but I'm not sure what happened to that.

It would be fun to get a new mobile game that features more than a single class. :lol:

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:43 PM

I know they used to have a mobile game where you could play as a Mage, and had things that you could get in game if you played it, but I'm not sure what happened to that.

It never got released outside of Korea due to technical limitations. I would assume this is the same reason why there'll never be a RO for cell phones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users