Pet Disappearing upon entering Instance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Pet Disappearing upon entering Instance

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#51 iZap

iZap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:32 AM

10 days, with a lot of ticketing back and forth

recently i entered OGH with my pet already out and it disappeared, but i could still access the pet window. i put it back in the egg and the egg showed up in my inventory. once i left the instance though, the pet was out without me hatching it. no loyalty lost. really weird.

I guess I'll just have to sit tight and wait then -_-

That exact same thing happened to me too so the next instance I entered, took my pet in as an egg and hatched him inside thinking that would fix the problem but NOPE.

#52 Memoir

Memoir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1744 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:EternalLove

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:44 PM

If you have your pet out before entering an instance, there's a chance where it won't show up. When that happens, you can still access the pet window but the hunger, intimacy and effects are not working. If you see the hunger in neutral for example, you can feed it and it will change to stuffed but there's a possibility to lose pet if you apply changes to it. But the hunger won't change during the whole instance even if you don't feed it. There won't be any changes to it and it will return to the same status as it is after the instance is done.
I did a test where I had an awakening potion buff before entering and I didn't rebuff it after the duration ended and after the instance my awakening potion buff was back to how it was(same time before entering instance) after i finished it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users