2 replies to this topic

#1 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationHayward, California, United States of America

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:15 PM

Has anybody experimented with windmill rush and echo song at all? Do they really add 30% to attack/def like the description says? If so that seems pretty amazing. But I'm guessing there is some kind of catch or error in the decription. Can anybody verify whether or not these skills actually do what they say they do?

#2 StStephen

StStephen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationHayward, California, United States of America

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:26 PM

Its disappointing nobody was willing to answer this, it seems people aren't wanting to share the secrets of the awesomeness that is the maestro. Anyways since I don't really do much with the competative parts of the game I don't mind sharing.

This skill is well worth getting and it does in fact increase the attack part of your damage by a %.

Also for all you maestros/wanderers out there who are wondering why you aren't doing as well as some of the other people you see. Its because they are using the rideword hat/nyd garment set, which regenerates their sp. This allows them to have very little INT and dump those points into AGI/LUK. Combine that with orc archer bow w/ steel arrows and you are good to go (I knew the part about the orc archer bow, but not the rest). I couldn't get anybody to tell me that until I talked to some of the non woe folks in Juno. I adjusted my build and like magic I was doing as much damage as everybody else in rachel sanc.

Anyways, if anybody has maestro/wanderer questions please let me know. The lack of information out there is staggering.

#3 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:35 AM

I honestly just don't think anyone really browses these job class forums (myself included). Read here for current information on all of the Maestro skills. The wiki is slowly being compiled in my free time and the time of a few other players. We just have a pretty small community and most people are playing the "good" classes in Renewal.

As for your question, yes, Windmill adds 30% to your attack at level 5, but it's really only good for control+clicking enemies. What it does is basically add 30% of your attack to the end of your damage and doesn't stack with skill multipliers. So if you're just normally attacking a monster, you'll do 130%, but if you use a skill that does 1000%, you'll do 1030%. You will see a difference in your SR damage, but not a huge one.

Clogon has told me that the formula for Echo Song is the same, but I didn't have a reliable way to test defense reduction at the time (still not that familiar with the formula), and now that there are no more free resets, i'm not going to bother to find out. If it is a 30% increase in armor defense though, that's still worse than Assumptio, but the two skills may stack, so it may not be completely worthless. In either case, It's still better than most chorus skills are currently (We're hoping to change that).

Sorry that no one responded sooner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users