• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 krleinnn

krleinnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:20 PM

Hi there. I want to ask how is a priest in the endgame PVP.

*In 1v1 will a priest be able to kill BM/Warr/Monk/Knight if both have excellent gears?

*What class is it strong/weak against. And I see that some use a mix of cazar/himm and colo gears. For the colo gear parts, do u have to upgrade it to +20 as well or will clean do?

*Which is better for cards, anubis or requiem/sand leader?

*What is the usual role of a priest in WoE?

*Anyone knows the honing range for int/vigor/pvp reduction in cazar/himm 3S and up?

*For your bible and mace, do you prefer INT or Magic DMG?

*Any thoughts about priests in the upcoming FP patch?

Edited by krleinnn, 20 January 2015 - 05:12 PM.

#2 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:05 PM

youd mostly win against knight/BM

while a good chance to lose against a monk(if shield trigger/ you manage to get assumptio up before he knock you down you might win)/warrior(if they got full crit buff youll most likely lose)

if you factor in end game pots like the elixir 80%(with aroudn 6-7 cd) you're chances would get lower 

#3 RyuMax02

RyuMax02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationMALAYSIA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:FREYJA

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:51 PM

End game priest is too OP..with almost or already unlimited stuns and DOT, you can easily beat most class..

A high hp class like BM might take a while to beat but unless you got overkill by crit, there a chance to win..

#4 Rafnex

Rafnex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:53 PM

yeah Priest if one of the end game OP class if geared well/correctly (fastest boss soloer starting DWL/DWU/HC bosses)

1v1

Rangers = even geared rangers cant kill a good priest (seems overconfident but i can say rangers don have a chance againsts priest)

BM = he cant kill you for sure... but its kinda hard to kill him too...

Monk = 2nd Nemesis for Priest/Cloth Wearers.... usually Asura strikes do 36k-45k Crits on a well geared Priest (assuming you got 50k... 2 asuras will kill you for sure) if your lucky with shield rune proc/you stun him first you can win

SM = if your careless they can kill you too... sacrifice do about 20k-25k crits.... + you need timing on your stuns/ROG to bypass that overpowered cure3x

Rogue = hard if you dont know how to fight him... easy if you know how... they usuall do this combo... hide>>> cross Impact >>> Crescent moon (its gives 10sec fracture debuff... you cant heal/pots) - so dont bother healing just focus on stunning/obliterate him fast

Sin = #1 nemesis for clothe wearers.... any well geared sin can do 50k-80k Grimtooth/Cross Impact to Cloth Wearers (especially when they use Ymir).... your best chance is only luck.... if they miss/got parried then youll most likely to survive and unleash a stun and just kill em... Decent geared Sins only do 36k-45k crits even with Ymir... still a pain in the asss

Knight = they can accumulate aura energy faster than a warrior... so most likely they can unleash shiled cannon easily on you... if it crits it deals around 50k-80k... just stun them + run around to counter their shield charge and you should be fine

Warriors = 2 things you should watch... if they try to get closer to you they mostly use Pummel (short range stun) - bash - bash - Battle Leap on you and then rage strike (if crits sure your dead)... RS can do 80-130k crit on a player lol... just like the Knight dont get hit by their stuns/dont let them get Rage Points - run around and stun and dot.

Cres = cant say much since  i rarely get into a fight with em.... they are melee anyways = just run around/kite stun and dot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any card with High Vit.... well Requem (if your aiming to reach 50k+ HP) is best for now since it has cast speed also (and i think Edgga gears has low cast speed stats)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

role in WoE? well your preference  Attacker/Healer Support = i usually an offensive type priest in woe + i heal whoever needs it (if hes near too)

if geared enought = offensive type + alil support is a best role (since you greatly help in killing main tanks)

if less geared = Support + Siege Driver (i usually drive Mortars when Enemies Zerg the Emp... nothing beats a 7sec silence or 7sec no heal applied to a whole raid group)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not really sure on honing range numbers... but just prioritize Def/Vit/Int/Vigor in that order if your into PVP (why vigor last? most priest loves it to get the perma 30sec stun... but for me i dont use that perma stun often since its one of the "cheap move" most non tank classes already dead with only 1 stun anyways... only need perma stun if you want to kill tanks/Bear/Knight/Warrior/Monks that is spamming Purple Pots)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for weapon hones... you might prefer to get this  Def/Vit/Int/Magic Power (double Int or Double Magic power is good as long as it has ViT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we will see if FP comes out lol...

#5 krleinnn

krleinnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:43 PM

Great. Thank you so much for all the details. Im gonna continue with my priest now :)

#6 Sowlemia

Sowlemia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationFrance-Paris
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:22 PM

if you're a good priest then you won't use stun. if you want to do like 90% of them, then abuse about your stun :) if you want advices about how to play a priest without stun, then i assum you can ask "Kefan, Karmz, Solemia, Noctowl, Euphemnia and i dueled NKDmark, i asked him not to use stun and he played the game fairly then you can ask him as well :), i for sure forgot so many of them which are not using stun in 1 V 1.

in WOE or Colosseum, then no pitty, players will spam pots, they will spam everything they can to get on you, then no pitty, use all your OP things :)

Edited by Sowlemia, 21 January 2015 - 04:25 PM.

#7 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:47 AM

@ Rafnex:

Keep in mind that three Cure stacks of a Soulmaker sum up for a total of 504%. That's more than a Credo (240%) and Oratio (200%) combined. And unlike the damage over time skills, their 'heal' cousins aren't affected by damage reduction. So as a Priest, I usually have a very hard time fighting a Soulmaker. Sure, I could either hope to stun him long enough that the cure runs out or use other skills during the perma-stun, but this would still require a lot of time to kill him. And the SM could have used Dayr Food, etc. which would ruin these plans. So unless it's a staged 1on1 situation, a Priest won't live long enough to keep the pressure up to eventually win. And I was 'one-shotted' by a Sacrifice quite a few times, despite some Soulmakers still complaining about their 'underwhelming' offensive capabilities.

Edited by Greven79, 22 January 2015 - 09:51 AM.

#8 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:38 PM

^ its weird that dots + ROG usually kills my 38k HP SM, we are in freya so no OP seeds yet 

im sure its not the ROG alone. all they need is 1 tick of the 3 dots then rog would be enough

there are times that i would survive probably because of shield triggers 

Edited by chaseme, 22 January 2015 - 12:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users