Kafra Warps need a upgrade! - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Kafra Warps need a upgrade!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#26 kucingila

kucingila

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationHidden in Biolab basement
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:23 PM

^He is in the game, you can only see that spirite if you talk to him in thief instructor's room as a thief.

I admit, I tried to find him in the Assassin guild when I did the job change... Sadly, he wasn't there. :sob:

Speaking of good looking thief, Shay from that restaurant in El Dicastes is pretty cute too, a Gx with cute apron.

Edited by kucingila, 26 January 2015 - 07:27 PM.

#27 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:38 PM

As far as the Criatura Academy, I personally skipped it because I couldn't endure the sheer absurd level of Engrish that was being thrown at me. Screw reading that dialogue, it was so bad I couldn't even stand enterspamming it. Nowadays all I do is sign up for the free hat and gear, maybe do the quest chain for the free tickets, grab First Aid, get 1st job, and GTFO.

Or in the case of thief job change, GTFO and just head to Morroc where I can change without going through the horrendously Engrish skill test quest chain.

Edited by kingarthur6687, 26 January 2015 - 11:39 PM.

#28 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:08 AM

Why is this not in the game yet? :p_omg: Man he'd look badass as an Assassin with that hair (unless he wants to be a Rogue).

Yes, I didn't say anything about makeup.

Lumin got suspended for botting in spore map. That's why.

#29 teitoklien

teitoklien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:24 AM

I have to agree. When I was new and VIPless, you should have seen me trying to cross Mt. Mjolnir on an archer (why? I don't remember, but I couldn't find a warp to whereever.) I died. A lot.

Sounds like how an adventure is meant to be!!

#30 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10856 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:37 AM

As far as the Criatura Academy, I personally skipped it because I couldn't endure the sheer absurd level of Engrish that was being thrown at me. Screw reading that dialogue, it was so bad I couldn't even stand enterspamming it. Nowadays all I do is sign up for the free hat and gear, maybe do the quest chain for the free tickets, grab First Aid, get 1st job, and GTFO.

Or in the case of thief job change, GTFO and just head to Morroc where I can change without going through the horrendously Engrish skill test quest chain.

My fingel is breeding ._. Herp!

Edited by ChakriGuard, 27 January 2015 - 08:38 AM.

#31 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

I have to agree. When I was new and VIPless, you should have seen me trying to cross Mt. Mjolnir on an archer (why? I don't remember, but I couldn't find a warp to whereever.) I died. A lot.

i did that with my first character a Swordsman.

got kill halfway there by a ventu.

Edited by Ryviux, 27 January 2015 - 10:10 AM.

#32 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:40 AM

wow

#33 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:34 PM

What doesnt make sense about kafra is that most warps other than from prontera only leads you a 1 way trip to the town which will lead you nearest to prontera.  For example, If you warp from alde on a non vip account, you can only warp to geffen.  You can not go to other towns like, if you were at geffen, you cant teleport to alde.  Or if you're in payon, you cant go to alberta.  Why must kafra be a one way trip!?!?!  :p_omg: :p_omg: :p_omg: :p_omg: :p_omg:

#34 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:52 PM

Because they need a reason to encourage people to buy VIPs.

#35 tsukinomori

tsukinomori

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:56 PM

Because they need a reason to encourage people to buy VIPs.

I was going to leave an alt account non-VIP until I discovered that I couldn't get to Comodo from Morroc. Didn't stay non-VIP very long. Do non-VIPs have to walk to Comodo?

Edited by tsukinomori, 27 January 2015 - 07:58 PM.

#36 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:58 PM

I was going to leave an alt account non-VIP until I needed to get to Comodo from Morroc. Didn't stay non-VIP very long. Do non-VIPs have to walk to Comodo?

Warps for non-VIPs are based on town proximity. To get to Comodo you should go via Morroc.

#37 holatuwol

holatuwol

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:09 PM

I was going to leave an alt account non-VIP until I discovered that I couldn't get to Comodo from Morroc. Didn't stay non-VIP very long. Do non-VIPs have to walk to Comodo?

No, they have to warp from Prontera instead.

#38 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:27 PM

first time janeway was here, i made 21 acolyte for warp slaves. 

#39 tsukinomori

tsukinomori

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:53 PM

No, they have to warp from Prontera instead.

I'd never scrolled down on the Prontera Kafra's menu far enough to see all the options I guess! This is yet something else that's changed in the years I've been gone. Silly me, I thought that the arrows that appear on the world map when you mouse-over a city had something to do with how it works in the game ....

#40 xLoli

xLoli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.
  • Server:Valkyrie > Chaos

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:39 PM

^He is in the game, you can only see that spirite if you talk to him in thief instructor's room as a thief.

I admit, I tried to find him in the Assassin guild when I did the job change... Sadly, he wasn't there. :sob:

Speaking of good looking thief, Shay from that restaurant in El Dicastes is pretty cute too, a Gx with cute apron.

ojj8tk.jpg  :p_love:

#41 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:47 PM

^ http://tvtropes.org/...Main/LethalChef

#42 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:20 AM

he uses the spice of life

#43 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

Encouraging people to get vip via exp and drop bonus should be the main reasons why people get vip.  On top of that, less death penalty is a bonus from vip accounts too.  Restricting a one way warping system that leads to prontera isnt.  Why cant the allow you to get to alde baren from geffen or get to juno from alde and so on?  Allowing everyone a easier access to all towns/dungeons will result in more people enjoying the game!!

#44 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:06 PM

it's free to get to eden from any town. that's where all the sheeple are at from 70+ anyway.

#45 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:07 PM

Encouraging people to get vip via exp and drop bonus should be the main reasons why people get vip.  On top of that, less death penalty is a bonus from vip accounts too.  Restricting a one way warping system that leads to prontera isnt.  Why cant the allow you to get to alde baren from geffen or get to juno from alde and so on?  Allowing everyone a easier access to all towns/dungeons will result in more people enjoying the game!!

If it's bothering you that much, that means it's working as intended.

#46 papaneko

papaneko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 12:36 AM

But that's the point. Life without VIP is doable but very annoying. Can't pay for the servers/staff without $$$.

#47 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 30 January 2015 - 02:45 AM

But that's the point. Life without VIP is doable but very annoying. Can't pay for the servers/staff without $$$.

true that, gets to me everytime, i get bored of a character in 2h, thats why i have to have 2~3 vip accounts and i rotate amongst them (dont wanna put them all on the same account because i might wanna multiclient like my ab/gen etc.)

WP does earn some from me i guess....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users