Removed Topic - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Removed Topic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Arccai

Arccai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:29 AM

Removed :p_sick:

Edited by Arccai, 28 January 2015 - 09:54 AM.

#2 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:09 AM

Hello.

Im thinking of starting a Wizard, i got a few questions tho. :hmm:
Would really appreciate if anyone could answer!

1. What is the max level today?

2. About Skills, I cant really find an updated guide for this. I've been reading a few guides, but most are from private servers and those cant really be mixed with original settings.
Any players with experience wanna share a build with the recommended skills that should be a MUST.

3. About Stats, Same goes here. I've been trying to find some clues what to pick. (I believe INT/DEX is my main stats here, but thats all i know)
So if theres any experienced players out there, please do share the end result as a HW/WL. My gameplay will probably be bosses & monsters, and alittle pvp.

4. About DEX, is it possible to obtain enough to instant cast? Say Storm Gust? (And what is the limit anyway?)

5. What cash-shop items are currently the best suited for a Warlock? (I appreciate a short list of your thoughts, for each slot please)

6. Hows the language on this server? All mixed?

If any english guilds recruits fresh players, do tell!

1. Novice--->Mage job 40 or 50--->Wizard 99/50--->Transcend--->HighNovice--->HighMage JOB 50--->HighWizard to 99/70--->3rdClass to Warlock---> 175/60 Max Level.
  2. You have 2 choices up to job level 50, Comet or TetraVortex.  I recommend getting Crimson Rock (CrR) 5 ASAP, Reading Spellbook, Release 1, then work towards Comet. Freeze mobs with either Jack Frost/ Frost Nova (HW skill).  Do not try to CrR mobs hitting your firewall (you shouldn't have firewall if you have Frost Nova), unless you can 1 shot them.  Speaking of, leveling past 100 you will no longer 1 shot mobs, hence the Reading Spellbook/Release CrR5 trick.  Also note, Comet is SP and Red Gems expensive to spam.  Later levels past 150, Comet loses its efficiency.  Monsters HP start getting in the 100k - 250k range.
  3. 120 INT, 120 DEX, 94+ VIT, 40+ AGI if Tetravortex build, 30+ LUK.  I personally have 120INT/120DEX/110VIT/60AGI/31luk.   Since you want a balanced build, 120/120 is the best way imho.
  4. Gone are the days of Instant cast for Wizards.  Most warlock skills have both fixed and variable cast times.  The only way to reduce fixed cast time is Sacrament OR Radius 3 AND Temporal dex boots.  This is why I recommend 120 dex. Temporal Dex takes off 0.5 seconds of fixed casting.  Also, +9 Temporal INT boots really gives an UMPH in your damage, so you are more flexible in what you want to do.
  5. RWC Pendants/boxes.  I don't really use the KP shop, so thats all I know. 

Tl;DR

Read warlock class section guide.

#3 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:10 AM

1) 175/60

2) here and irowiki

3) If you have interest in magic class but your endgame is focusing on bosses and monsters, i suggest you to change to Sorcerer path. Sorcerer has a fair amount of damage and support skills than warlock. It is also easier to lvl and more preferred in endgame gameplay such bosses/pvm/instance/pvp/woe. Trust me, my first is warlock and after max lvl he is stuck doing nothing except pvp/woe. The only reason i keep him is because to sell spellbooks.

4) warlocks can never instant cast, but my lvl 101 sorcerer with 1 dex can instant cast. Cast reduction from Dex and Equipment does not stack.

5)research

6)mixed, depend on who are you socializing with. Generally english (even broken english LOL)

Edited by Kuroyukiii, 28 January 2015 - 08:24 AM.

#4 MorseCoder

MorseCoder

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:18 AM

2. Have you checked out the Class forums? Mage class one:

http://forums.warppo.../30-mage-class/

At least one of the pinned threads addresses your needs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users