Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:25 PM

:p_cry:  im not an artist or a magna carta   but i hope to pass this idea to the one who will submit there costume 

oh please do please create a costume like this skirts are soo overated now we wear jeans already =,=   

<3 Kei  :p_love:

Gantz... good manga... bad ending (Seriously don't read the ending)

make me remember the sin armor from colo with emperium cape  = <3

but that costume is just too normal... most motorcyclist i see have a version of it here in Cali... even Celty from DRRR. (Even I have a similar pants and jacket)

Edited by Kiryu, 08 February 2015 - 10:25 PM.

#27 jcTOFU

jcTOFU

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:44 AM

:p_cry:  im not an artist or a magna carta   but i hope to pass this idea to the one who will submit there costume 

oh please do please create a costume like this skirts are soo overated now we wear jeans already =,=   

my idea wears skirt for female, hope it looks sexy for your eyes after I pass mine  :ok:

#28 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:41 PM

Uhm, Hello there. 
I need to ask a question. From my understanding, participants have to design the costume as well as an accessory which is the head gear, am I correct?

Then, does the head gear have to be compatible for both male and female (unisex) or we can design different head accessories for female and male respectively?
Sorry for the sudden bother...just curious and all. 

If you want the accessory to look different for either gender, that's a-okay! The male and female versions can be quite different from each other. Some of our costumes in game are very gender neutral like the horse head costume, but others like the Red Riding Hood inspired costumes are thematically similar, but not the same outfit. If you wanted, for example, to make a fairy tale inspired set, you could make the two designs different characters (As long as the story is in public domain of course.) The accessories should fit with the set in some way- however you see fit!

#29 Virte

Virte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

If you want the accessory to look different for either gender, that's a-okay! The male and female versions can be quite different from each other. Some of our costumes in game are very gender neutral like the horse head costume, but others like the Red Riding Hood inspired costumes are thematically similar, but not the same outfit. If you wanted, for example, to make a fairy tale inspired set, you could make the two designs different characters (As long as the story is in public domain of course.) The accessories should fit with the set in some way- however you see fit!

I see then. This makes it clear. 

Thank you for your explanation as well. :D I just got a little confused from the example picture given, since both male and female has the same head gear. However, if it is okay to have different head gears, then that's cool too. 

Uhuh, I guess we should set a theme for the set or...at least have similar colour theme.

I'm not so good at designing anyways. >///< 

Thanks for having this event. :D 
Have a good day. 

#30 iSnaizel

iSnaizel

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:39 PM

Where should i post my entry? im kinda new in forum xD

#31 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:48 PM

Where should i post my entry? im kinda new in forum xD

Post it here in this thread.

#32 iSnaizel

iSnaizel

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:33 PM

Post it here in this thread.

Ohhh. Ok thanks for the fast reply  :heh:

#33 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:34 PM

Hey guys, entries with nudity, implied or explicit aren't okay to post.

Yes, apparently I have to say this...

#34 DenDiDoc

DenDiDoc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:18 AM

Hey guys, entries with nudity, implied or explicit aren't okay to post.

Yes, apparently I have to say

What about a little "pancushot"?

#35 YamamotoKatsuya

YamamotoKatsuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 04:28 AM

i have a question. what about those who are having 1 design but they put a display with 2 different color skins?? is it valid??

(im having artblock atm....and my head is getting hurt)  :Emo_14:

Edited by YamamotoKatsuya, 13 February 2015 - 04:33 AM.

#36 KingPrawnUn

KingPrawnUn

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:05 AM

Hi, my post got deleted so my question is is it the female costume that I need to modify? because that entry was serious and I wouldn't wan be changing too much of the drawing that I made. Thanks.

[mod]Entries with nudity, implied or explicit will not be counted without exception. Additionally, creating new accounts to avoid moderation is against our forum rules. This member has been suspended on multiple accounts.[/mod]

#37 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:24 AM

i have a question. what about those who are having 1 design but they put a display with 2 different color skins?? is it valid??

(im having artblock atm....and my head is getting hurt)  :Emo_14:

Do you mean drawings with different color choices for the designs? If you want to show what it would like like in different colors, go for it. Just pick one that you would prefer the most, and note the others as either alternate options or how it would look when dyed. 

#38 YamamotoKatsuya

YamamotoKatsuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:53 AM

Do you mean drawings with different color choices for the designs? If you want to show what it would like like in different colors, go for it. Just pick one that you would prefer the most, and note the others as either alternate options or how it would look when dyed. 

ah yes...thanks for letting us know.  :p_idea:  will submit the main-color costume and the dye'ed version~ (wil be skipping grinding for now, too many ppl not enough spots)

#39 DenDiDoc

DenDiDoc

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:57 PM

from ignorng my masage.... I'm starting to think it's ok =3

#40 Axtar

Axtar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:38 AM

IGN: Akelos

Server: Odin

Couldn't rush out a back perspective in time, so I'll try to get it up eventually. (x.x) In the meantime, I put in relevant details from a back perspective? 

Costume Set: Casual 

Description: Sometimes, you just want to live a comfortable life...

QPK3frc.png

minor additional details here:

Spoiler

Edited by Axtar, 18 February 2015 - 08:42 AM.

#41 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:13 AM

You still have until the middle of next month if you want to add the back views. The details are pretty clear though!

#42 Axtar

Axtar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 09:25 AM

You still have until the middle of next month if you want to add the back views. The details are pretty clear though!

That's good to know. ^^ Would I still have to add a back view then, or can I leave it as is?

#43 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:03 AM

It would be preferable if you could since we have to turn the winning design over to development and I'd hate to see anything be rejected because they needed more detail. I don't think that would happen with your design since it is pretty clear about what you want the back to look like. Just in case if you have time, I'd add a back view. For people making big armor designs, a back view is critical. Since yours is normal clothing rationally they could fill in the blanks on that.

#44 Kekzi

Kekzi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:06 AM

POPULAR

IGN: Flanell
Costume Set: Royal Rose Princess & Royal Rose Prince
Info: The costume should be dyeable (roses, look @ spoilerbox). Also if its possible a

glow effect on the roses would be nice as an animation :3 (a light glow like the lower lvl refine glows~)

(the other hand of the girl has no acc -> plain glove)

Added a noel version : D
 royal_rose_princess_and_prince__noel_ver
Ro2Rose-female2_zps240cf2a1.pngRo2Rose-male2_zps6fecac8d.png

Spoiler

Edited by Kekzi, 08 March 2015 - 06:58 AM.

#45 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:50 PM

I love the rose dress, make me remember the Rachel & Seth design of Yukichi but is vastly different. in place of glow effect they can try to do the male Halloween colored effect that has gradient in it. (because i know people whose computer will explode with so much effect)

#46 Kekzi

Kekzi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:14 PM

I love the rose dress, make me remember the Rachel & Seth design of Yukichi but is vastly different. in place of glow effect they can try to do the male Halloween colored effect that has gradient in it. (because i know people whose computer will explode with so much effect)

Rachel & Seth design? o.o huh?
What halloween costume do ya mean? I see no gradient in it lel

(i dun even like that halloween costume haha)

I dun think it'll make the computer explode it'd just be a lil glow or shiny gradient effect

Also other costumes like RNJ, Magpie etc have more animations going on already xD

but tbh I dun even expect them to add an animation at all, but it'd be a nice extra :3

#47 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:28 PM

You can make notes about animation suggestions on these entries. There is a chance they may not end up in the finished design in game, but the suggestion doesn't hurt :) Maybe keep them along the lines of what you've seen on costumes already in the game like glowing effects or falling petals, etc.

#48 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:25 AM

IGN: KangSera

Costume: The Nobles Costume

I drew it on paper with limited supply of coloured pens/pencil/highlighter colour  :D so the colouring might not be great.

For head accessory, I have made it into 2 different version of earrings. Currently the game doesn't really have anything dangling off of ears so I was wondering if this still would be fine. It would be more appropriate as middle face though..

The earrings and that amulet with chain linked to blazer should be silver coloured. The bits that are coloured in blue (should be the goldish color on Ocean Commander Uniform by default) should change when dyed. Otherwise rest of the outfit should be black and white.

GDlr4Xn.jpg

Edited by kangsera, 01 March 2015 - 09:50 PM.

#49 Aleksia

Aleksia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:56 PM

IGN: Flanell
Costume Set: Royal Rose Princess & Royal Rose Prince
Info: The costume should be dyeable (roses, look @ spoilerbox). Also if its possible a

glow effect on the roses would be nice as an animation :3 (a light glow like the lower lvl refine glows~)

(the other hand of the girl has no acc -> plain glove)

Ro2Rose-female2_zps240cf2a1.png

Spoiler

#idied :Emo_17:

I so love your work! so detailed and so girly! ♥ Goodluck everyone!

#50 Kekzi

Kekzi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 03:02 PM

#idied :Emo_17:

I so love your work! so detailed and so girly! ♥ Goodluck everyone!

; u ; thank you ♥~

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users